It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 911 wasnt a controlled demolition, what was the Nanothermite doing there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
... And not only that, why wasn't it included in the all-truthful all-powerful 9/11 Commission Report? Surely such a detailed investigation would have yielded such important answers. smelling like the warren commission?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

I heard they did not test for explosives because nobody heard them, but I think that was somebody who was on board to compose the NIST report.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Who am I?

Oh Geez Louise.
A plane flew into each of the Towers and a HUGE fire was evident in WT7.
WTC7 even had a huge bulge out the side of the building where the fires were.
The bulge was reported by Fire Chief Hayden.
Everyone saw the planes hit the towers.

Havent we been over this already?
Why would they have to test for super dooper chemical explosives?

You keep getting your info from those damned conspiracy websites and listening to crap that Alex Jones and Dylan Avery spew out their mouths.

Cant you come up with your own theories, why do you have to resort to believing what some English author made up to sell a book?

(doesnt it go something like that)
Again...who am I?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

You keep getting your info from those damned conspiracy websites and listening to crap that Alex Jones and Dylan Avery spew out their mouths.

You keep believing that.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by DIDtm

You keep believing that.

I think you missed my entire point.
I was sarcastically mocking someone else.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Oh sorry scarasm the internet a foreign language and me dont quite work out too well at times

edit on 23-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by Cassius666
I heard they did not test for explosives because nobody heard them, but I think that was somebody who was on board to compose the NIST report.

good point. It is my understanding that after an event such as the third building in american history to collapse from an alleged structural fire, (the first being the two towers), there would have been countless organizations, such as ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) and CASE, (The Council of American Structural Engineers), testing materials in great detail and doing studies on the structural component property failures in order to enhance future design parameters. These are routine operations after any minimal to moderate construction accident...
edit on 24-12-2010 by rstregooski because: wrong format

new topics

top topics

join