It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell Phones... Something in common for all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ok, I tried the search thing so I wouldn't dupe a previous thread, sooo....

It struck me as I was cursing my cell phone provider in a dead service area that this is one thing that brings all humanity together. I couldn't help but laugh as I envisioned people all over the world, good and evil, pro or anti, having the same problem. To think that at some point, at some place on the planet, be you Christian, Jew, white, black, terrorist or whatever, at some point you are holding your %$#@% cell phone away from your head with a look of rage and cursing it with frustration! It made me wonder how to say "Damn this stupid phone!" or "I'm losing my signal!" in other languages. Seems like it would be the one human thing that links us all in spite of other differences. Not to mention the mental image of the same people ticking through the ring tone selections and setting up their phones. There's something about a terrorist trying to decide between the william tell overture and mexican hat dance that cracks me up!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Lovely! We can all unite...IN HATRED!

Personally, my phone gives me very little trouble with service.......Jeez...I feel so alienated from humanity

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ive never had any cellphone problems........

I DONT DESERVE TO LIIIIVEEE!!!

*gunshot gunshot gunshot*

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I had horrible phone troubles where I live when I had Verizon. I called about it and the lady asked if I was near trees or water. So the desert gets better pickup??

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have Verizon and i STILL never have troubles-
shidge, you and me need to organize a mass suicide, we are a waste of humanity

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Two people... not much of a "mass" for suicide. Besides, as the only people I've seen say they've never had cell phone troubles, you must live and in doing so serve as an example of hope for all.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
hey if you need help on the phone drop me a u2u, i work for sony ericsson tech support!!

top topics

join