It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS News article~ UFO Reports Detailed in Classified Doc Release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

CBS News article~ UFO Reports Detailed in Classified Doc Release

www.cbsnews.com

Dec. 23, 2010
UFO Reports Detailed in Classified Doc Release
Thousands of Documents Cover Half a Century's Reports of Close Encounters in New Zealand
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
With more releases of documents that have been either declassified or leaked.

It looks like people who are digging for specific topics and subject material, will be able to start compiling the data they have always suspected of existing.

Who here is going to be following these releases?

Has this been posted already?

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is the first thread I have seen on the subject. Very interesting indeed. Nice find.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I saw a few threads float by talking about the impending release, but nothing showing the various documents.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This is like the 42nd post on this subject

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is only released the documents on classified REPORTS...

Meaning someone calls in "Help help police I saw a bright silver disc in the sky!! I swear!!".. they document it..
40 years later they release these documents.

It's not proof by a long shot

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
As long as America puts the attention and onus on other countries, the average Joe here in the states still won't take this seriously. I mean to the point where he'd start questioning everything he's ever been taught (like evolution and religion).

This is so obviously a project of conditioning Humans. We all sorta agree (now), there's life outside Earth. And as long as it's still at a healthy distance, it's safe to embrace that notion (finally).

But have you ever considered, what they may look like? When people speak of reptilians for example, we still giggle. Trust me, the Universe does NOT consists of only Humans and greys. There are more. Many many others.

Oh well. Baby steps I s'pose.
Maybe by the time I am 173 years old, this will be common knowledge! *sigh*

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
abovetopsecret.com...

It was discussed yesterday, it includes link to documents... I was up all night reading... Weird things

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocks123
abovetopsecret.com...

It was discussed yesterday, it includes link to documents... I was up all night reading... Weird things

I think what the OP is pointing out is, CBS is featuring the story. Not BBC or New Zealand or Jamie down in Mexico but right here in the states.

Right OP? Or did you not realize the release itself, was posted all over the place?

new topics

top topics

join