It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA County court rooms are private corperations video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i do not understand the ramifications of this video other than to say if the aligations are true
then anytime you go to court in this county you are encountering a system where the more money paid to be their, the more the judges get in their back pocket.
there is paper work showing the judges are using a county number for their taxes but yet are a private corperation and are defrauding people but making them sign a document called a participation document which engages the defendant in a process which is an agreement between two parties.
this is not justice

how many courts are set up in this way
there is a conflict of interest involved as the judges own the for profit corperation pretending to be a legal court

i share this for educational purposes and is not intended as a cretique of your judicial process but to allow corrections to the documentation to show complience with law

xploder

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Every Country is a registered corperation , court , police department and all Goverments are corperations .Goverment Agency .Look up the meaning of agency in a dictionary .This is why they get treated differently than us in legal matters .The get dealt with by corperate law not criminal .Research the U.S securities exchange web site you will find all Nations Tax file and bisuness numbers there .Why do you thing the president is called a executive ?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

you realize that this is a private corperation submitting a county council tax number to avoid paying tax?(fraud)
and that they own the land and rent it to the county?(huge profit)
and that there is no traceable way to audit the money going through the books (laundering money)
and to get people to accept their rulings the court requires you to comply to their actions? (fraud)
and that the more people are found guilty the more money goes into the slush fund? (injustice)
and that the irs has noted they do not file a tax return?(irs fraud)

and this is your court?
how does this even resemble justice?
is it not a crime to impersonate a court official or to miss represent yourself as a member of law or order fraternaties?

HOW does the us law work?

xploder

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
this video explains a lot about uk law, america and other countries are similar.

john harris- its an illusion!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

WOW now thats an eye opener
i had no idea
i guess even after a few years on this site
i was still ignorent to the system of control

thank you for the link i will be showing it to my friends and family

xploder

top topics

join