It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL reason why the United States hates N. Korea.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
These guitar players are amazing and only like 4. haha

compare that to random american kids playing guitar, and its almost like we are retarded. lol

Getting the Next Ticket to north korea.

edit on 23-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
ahhahahaha that is so true lol it is as if were retarded XD

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That's nothing. The most retarded thing I've seen, in terms of guitars, is an actual air guitar competiton featuring teenagers and grown men.
That's beyond sad.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Please do, they have a lovely welcoming committee, I don't know if the guitar wielding children are a part of it however.

www.reuters.com...

www.chron.com...

Please update with your adventures in North Korea.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Suck it North Korea!!!
edit on 23-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: muahaha

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Incidently OPs, that is some pretty amazing talent those kids are doing..of course, when I watch that, I realize that those are the kids that are designed to do just that and taught from almost birth to be circus monkeys.
Meanwhile, their streets are filled with starving orphans. What your seeing is actually a propaganda video meant to show north korea as this cultural advanced race...so, for me, the illusion is completely smashed.

And ya, I am aware there are far worse places on earth than north korea...but most of that is due to an extremely poor country all together,
NK has the resources to provide a mediocre lifestyle to the people, yet refuse to...opting instead to have slaves supporting the royal dictator and the elite army generals and family

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have heard that the reason North korea, iran, syria, etc. are hated and despised is because they refuse to have rockefeller and rothschild-controlled banks operate in their countries.

I'm halfway starting to believe it.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Haha! Those North Korean kids rock!

With that other video, it's easy to see how American authorities can quickly drug and destroy the amazing, innate, creative spirit of a child.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
I have heard that the reason North korea, iran, syria, etc. are hated and despised is because they refuse to have rockefeller and rothschild-controlled banks operate in their countries.

Some people will believe anything I guess.
Of course, the only way to truely know what the truth is, is to simply visit the country.

The process of trying to visit should set you straight..much less the experience.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Gosh, I love to see kids playing music! I am intensely critical of the recent rise in all of the dumbed down video games that are nothing more than glorified fisher-price toys with interactive sound-tracks (guitar-hero, rock-band, etc). When I was growing up, being in a band and performing live music with real instruments was always so boss, even if the performers weren't that good. Perhaps that is why the punk explosion some of us had the chance to live through was so amazing; to be and see one another be creative for the sake of personal expression. Even if it wasn't but sloppy, 3 chord, 1 minute songs, it was and still is awe inspiring to see young people get up and do something real.
Unfortunately, I doubt the youth of North Korea have the freedom to do anything resembling what we do in terms of writing music as a form of protected expression, unless it is endorsed by their Government.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by MMPI2

Some people will believe anything I guess.
Of course, the only way to truely know what the truth is, is to simply visit the country.

The process of trying to visit should set you straight..much less the experience.

This is one of the most ridiculous responses I have ever read here on ATS.

Are we supposed to assume that you have visited North Korea? Are you an international traveler with special diplomatic status? Are you a special person?

Listen, if you have nothing material to contribute to the thread as it relates to the concept of conspiracies, log off this site, shut down your little computer down there in your mommy's basement, go up stairs, go outside and play in the street. You'd do us significantly more service doing that than you do coming here and interrupting these conversations.

For us adults here who are actually interested in the meaningful exchange of information and ideas, I would recommend Niall Ferguson's "The House of Rothschild". To quote:

They also will use the attacks to gain control of the few nations in the world who don't allow Rothschild central banks and so less than one month after these attacks, US forces attack Afghanistan, one of only 7 nations in the world who don't have a Rothschild controlled central bank. Ancient Babylon, I mean Iraq, is now one of six nations left in the world who don't have a Rothschild controlled central bank. There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.

new topics

top topics

join