It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing 9-11 Israeli Operation and Destruction of WTC Steel Christopher Bollyn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Your thread may have some truth to it and perhaps many of the people you claim were involved in helping to pull off 911 may have been Jewish. However it is a well known fact that many Jews own major world banks, many of whom own major world corporations. It is common knowledge that Jewish people are highly educated and know how to make money. It is common knowledge that many Jews are high up in our political system and world governments. In fact Jews are in just about every field of work known to man.

Most of this information coming from these videos is the author’s opinions perhaps if he had shown most of his source then maybe there might be some truth to all this.

What I find really disturbing is how this whole packaged is put together and presented.
It is very clear the author of this context express himself as having a dislike to the Jewish culture and its people.
The proof is not only in his and your language, but the strong anti-Semitism choice of words you both chose to use in your presentation.

Most people are aware of the corruption in our world governments and we know how corrupt most of the global corporations are working with our governments.
We all know there are many criminal cartels in most world government; this is not new to any of us.

Just because some Jewish people may have been involved in helping to pull off 911, it doesn’t mean the whole Israeli government was in on it.
I am convince certain members of the Bush administration were involved in helping to pull off this false flag. However, by no means do I think our whole government had anything to do with these criminal acts. Most people in our military and government are ignorant to the real facts and that includes most of Israel government.

edit on 24-12-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

You calling me Anti-Semitic is the only thing that should be taken notice for anyone knowing of your tribal tactics which are pretty pathetic. Especially when we are talking about people who not Semitic to this land at all it is very funny.

In other words to Gentiles only being called Anti-Semitic well can be described only as someone the Jews or Jewish supporters HATE and use to discredit them,
edit on 24-12-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You calling me Anti-Semitic is the only thing that should be taken notice for anyone knowing of your tribal tactics which arepretty pathetic .

Tribal tactics?

What are you accusing me of?

Apparently, you have shown your true colors, you can spin your rant or drivel against anyone who dares speak against you, and your opinionated rant.
Your presentation speaks volume about you and your hatred against the Jews population.
BTW, I am not Jewish, and I belong to no tribal camp.

edit on 24-12-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Palestinians are Semetic, the other Arabs around the area are Semitic. israel has killed tons of Semitic people it would seem like they are the biggiest anti semites on the planet.

Most jews aren't Semitic anyway.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Either way you can say what you are and are not easily hiding behind the keyboard, your words speak for itself your kind can never shut up and give yourselves away all the time.

If im Anti-Semitic which does not exist in reality, i had the best teacher of them all who struck down with his mighty force onto the Jews and paid the price of death at their hands and i will be celebrating his Birth tomorrow.

Palestinians are Semitic to the land the Jews are not they just lie for they are the father of it.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

your kind can never shut up and give yourselves away all the time.

My kind?

I see this thread is about your hatred of the Jewish population and how dare I speak against your opinions.

Enjoy your hatred; if that floats your boat, I am sure this thread will only attract like minded posters. As for me I regret ever posting in your racist thread. happy holiday to you to.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There is something I don't understand....

Why is it that because Julian Assange has a differing opinion about 9/11 that it somehow has to mean that he is working with Israel and the Elite?

To me it is the same as sayign the members here who believe the Official Story are all paid Government Agents. That is just silly. I am sure some of them are Agents, but some of them just believe the Official Story, nothing more nothing less. So why is it that because Assange believes the Official Story it means anything at all? Why can it it not mean that he simply believes it?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I don't see this Thread as anti Jewish or racist at all. But this thread should go down in ATS history for denying Ignorance.

S&F

edit on 25-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Looks like the criminal psychopaths have been intensifying the ole “blame it all on the Jews” scam of late. But that’s what these criminals do in desperation to avoid being lynched by the mobs…. They redirect blame towards a racial group or a few of their puppet politicians and the plebes usually fall for it.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Thanks for the support its clearly drilled into everyones head hear the word Jew its Racist, False Anti-Semitic, or they will hit the exit button, people need to wake up before its to late, all of this can be traced back through recorded time its nothing new it just has new, blended faces, and new labels all created by the same entity and has always been in plain sight yet overlooked due to their control of everything.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This is a really nasty jew-hater thread. OpTiMus_PrImE and aliengenes seem well suited to each other.

The latters post just above is about the most disgraceful I have ever seen on ATS. Referring to human beings as " species jew " , and someone has given it a star god help us ! Julius Streicher might well have written it.

It is easy to see that for a few individuals a return to cattle wagons transporting men, women and children to extermination would be welcome but those days, a gross blot on humanity, are long gone and the architects are justly reviled.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

If im Anti-Semitic which does not exist in reality, i had the best teacher of them all who struck down with his mighty force onto the Jews and paid the price of death at their hands and i will be celebrating his Birth tomorrow.

Oh boy. Jesus and the KKK. Onward christian soldiers!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer...and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive." Harold Wallace Rosenthal In 1976, the plan for "Jewish world domination" outlined in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Truth about the Talmud: Racist, Rabbinic Hate Literature Judaisms Holiest Book

The 1980 JEWISH Alamac, p. 3, in the first chapter entitled, “Identity Crisis” said… “Strictly speaking, it is INCORRECT to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an ‘Israelite’ or a ‘Hebrew.

Because there are 2 seedlines as you can find in the non-manipulated KJV 1611 with apocrypha (The true 12 Tribes of Israel are White/Anglo-Saxon/Europeans)

GENESIS 36:43- "Esau was the father of the Edomites." (JEWS)

Romans 9:13- "As it is written, Jacob I have loved but ESAU I HAVE HATED."

ISAIAH 34:5- "For my sword shall be bathed in heaven; Indeed IT SHALL COME DOWN ON Edom, And on THE PEOPLE OF MY CURSE, for judgement.

edit on 17-6-2011 by OpTiMuS_PrImE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It isnt Israel or the Christians or Americans, its Money, or more precisely, the people who wield a great ammount of money and they always act through proxies. In the case of the Russian revolution by now it is a well established fact, but it does not mean it was the only occurrence. Israel along with America is just one moor tool in the box.

However by looking at the proxies, eventually you learn who funds it all, who makes the decisions.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Oh for Pete's sake. Have you missed your meds again ?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
im baffled wgy most of you use cristian vs jews rethoric yet you would get alot more support from atheists and agnostics...

no 1 cares what you belive.

we care who plots against us ....

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Here's some links:

They're new to me and am still reading so have no opinion formed yet...of the sources.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
911 missing links threw me for a loop. I never even really researched isreal and all that stuff till I saw that movie.

Because gatekeepers of 911 are EVERYWHERE INCLUDING WHO RUNS THIS FORUM

What Alex Jones still conceals, however, is the fact that the neocons are motivated by their Jewish ethnicity and the interests of the state of Israel. Instead the neocons are made to appear as an ideological group loyal solely to what they believe is good for the US. Consequently, this Jonestein style approach, despite allowing for some elements of truth, distorts the overall picture in a serious way - Danny Cooper

The Neocons cleverly wrapped their nation-killing agenda in the flag and made it sound hard-headed and pragmatic, the opposite of what it is. So similar to Reagan who appealed to Old American Values while destroying what made them possible

Our system is failing and there is NO fixing it. There is so much inequity built into the system, at every level, the only answer is a complete collapse.

This collapse will leave a generational scar, so that humanity never again consider fractional reserve banking and the war machine it enables. Until that collapse, the Elite will do what they have always done, create more debts and wars.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

What Alex Jones still conceals, however, is the fact that the neocons are motivated by their Jewish ethnicity and the interests of the state of Israel. Instead the neocons are made to appear as an ideological group loyal solely to what they believe is good for the US. Consequently, this Jonestein style approach, despite allowing for some elements of truth, distorts the overall picture in a serious way - Danny Cooper

www.youtube.com...
Synagogue Of Satan Spawns From Jekyl Island

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join