It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof : God Exists : Jackie Evancho

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If you can't feel the Lord working through this 10 year old girl then maybe your feeler is broken.

Grab some tissue before watching.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You yourself are proof enough that God exists...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
She sings phenomenally. And "Pie Jesu", she just sings it so perfectly. That still does not shroud the fact that all it requires is a great voice and practice. Still though, it really moved me.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Love Jackie's voice and have been keeping up with her progress as she has entered stardom. She has an amazing voice and is a very beautiful and talented little girl. I hope she goes far and stays as sweet as she sounds.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

great vid S & F

idk why but but this reminds me of this video where a drug addict admits that he thought the miracles he saw on TBN were fake and staged and he gets saved check this out -->

edit on 23-12-2010 by freedish because: sry not good at embedding videos

BTW don't listen to the haters on here, God is very real, more real than anything in this world. Have a nice day

edit on 23-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

translation = you ignore her talent and hard work to claim ` god did it `

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

translation = you ignore her talent and hard work to claim ` god did it `

EXACTLY. that is why i hate these people who attribute everything to 'god'.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
that is why i hate these people who attribute everything to 'god'.

Yes, your hate will set you free.

Not everything needs to be an argument. I see God in this little girl not to take away from her training but I do see the gifts God gave her.

It's okay if you didn't see it but to simply hate me for seeing things different says more about you than it does about me.

Lighten up, enjoy the music.....
edit on 12/23/2010 by kinglizard because: edit to add quote

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Where's the proof?

Nice singing and all but how is this proof of god? Do you think a cloud is proof of god?

Oh well... another baseless claim.

I just love it when people thank god before those actually resposible for the task, if you have to thank your imaginary friend, then so be it, but at least give first credit to the person responsible.

For the girl - Awesome!!!

For the OP - Fail.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Originally posted by mr10k
that is why i hate these people who attribute everything to 'god'.

Yes, your hate will set you free.

Not everything needs to be an argument. I see God in this little girl not to take away from her training but I do see the gifts God gave her.

It's okay if you didn't see it but to simply hate me for seeing things different says more about you than it does about me.

Lighten up, enjoy the music.....
edit on 12/23/2010 by kinglizard because: edit to add quote

She sings phenomenally. And "Pie Jesu", she just sings it so perfectly. That still does not shroud the fact that all it requires is a great voice and practice. Still though, it really moved me.

If the gifts you mean are "god given vocal chords" then go ahead and say that. Other than that, God switched into God-mode, and let the girl use her free will to train her vocal chords into sounding so perfect. God has nothing to do with making a sweet-sounding voice. God would bless her with gifts while there are millions of people dying all over the world? Yeah, right.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
*sigh*

Please guys read between the lines...and relax. Not everything is a challenge.

Of course it's not PROOF God exists. What is or what could ever be, short of a personal visit? I created the title of this thread to express just how exceptional I thought this little girl was....not to proclaim I had proof of my FAITH. Take a look at the forum I posted it to...it's not the religion, faith and theology forum. It was no mistake that I posted it in the music forum which should lead one to believe this is a thread in which the focus is...well....music.

Everyone need to breathe a little...don't be so quick to pounce.

Now how about that little child of God.

top topics

join