It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Santa Claus Conspriacy! Why do we do this to our children! NOT a typical complaint

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I think you got the winner....

Holy Heck. What where they thinking when they let this one suit up?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

There is a whole website called "Sketchy Santas", part of The Cheezburger sites:

sketchysantas.failblog.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Yeah....pretty creepy! Check this video out....I LOVE it...and Ozzy is in it at the end!

edit on 23-12-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Merry Christmas Slayer....or is it Sleigher for Christmas? LMAO!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Also, a huge conspiracy about Santa, is that this is the first time in a child's life where once a year - the whole family, television, friends, and everyone in between - LIES TO THEM ABOUT SOMETHING.

This is, for some children, their first big lie. "Oh yes, he's real, mhhmm." Only to find your uncle dressed as Santa by the end of the night.

Psychologically, what this does is force a child's head into a Left Brain paradigm, where they begin to put up walls around any new information they are then presented with. It is skeptic conditioning. Make the child feel like a fool, an he will be afraid to be ever reach out to his imagination again. Obviously that is extreme, but upon the moment of realization that Santa is a lie, that is the emotion one feels.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

LOL!

Some of those images are priceless!

Since the most you can really see are their eyes, some of the looks from those Santa's. OMG, hahahah!

I look at the kids first, then the Santa's eyes. Some of them are truly begging and pleading. Priceless.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't think I ever believed in Santa... even as a child.

For one, there's no chimneys in project housing, LOL.

I think that was the smoking gun lmao... for me at least.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Q2IN2Y because: added a sentence.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I started to laugh... a good bit.

Then I realized how sad that really is.

Sorry.

Hope things are a lot better for you.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well, another version of Satan, I mean, Santa is Sinterklaas.

According to Wiki:

"He carries a big book that tells whether each individual child has been good or naughty in the past year."

and...

"Some of the older Sinterklaas songs make mention of naughty children being put in the bag and being taken back to Spain."

Here's a scary pic for ya:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b3b2cd4fad5.jpg[/atsimg]

Is Santa a paedophile?
edit on 24/12/10 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I started to laugh... a good bit.

Then I realized how sad that really is.

Sorry.

Hope things are a lot better for you.

Nah, i don't think it is sad. I grew up pretty poor (single mom, deadbeat dad) and credit that upbringing a lot for the man I am today. Happy/sad are not connected to wealth, even though we may sometimes think it is.

I was watching the news, and they were "tracking Santa" on the weather report. I can't help but sit there and ask myself how we can expect our kids to believe that.

Neither of my kids believed in Santa past about age 7 or 8. I think the gig is up in schools. They have chosen the Red Pill, it would seem, and have an underground movement to fight the false reality we have imposed on them.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

OMG!!! NOEZ!!!! NOT SPAIN!!!!

LOL, really? Spain? That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. They should make it North Korea or something. Modernize it a little. Maybe Ivory Coast?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
And in answer to the thread title, the reason we do this to our kids is because most of us live such miserable lives, the only way we can bring a small amount of temporary joy into our children's lives is by lying to them.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Awesome thread, I really like this video my friend did of "Zombie Santa" she did the makeup and all herself. Pretty scary Santa...it would be funny if this is the version we taught our kids.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-12-2010 by ghostsoldier78 because: misspelling

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

This poor thing will be traumatized for LIFE!!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7717fff407b.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join