It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Payed goverment disinformation shills.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I read this whole thread and nobody acknowledged that this guy works at the Pentagon, or, did while the 2.3 trillion fiasco was mishandled. I posted this link earlier and noone yet hasn't bothered to debunk the "context" of it by drawing any more attention to it...

Look Again Please.

Then click on his profile, he friended one guy! And guess who?! None other than the guy I replied a post to Here. I forgot to edit in the word cultivator after "mushrooms."

And the argument was over to keeping us from reviewing solid cctv taped evidence (revealing the true events) at the pentagon on 9-11-01!

How to cultivate Mushrooms; Using compost in a controlled environment. Notice; how to keep them under cover of light.

I wasn't aware Doc got banned.

Disclaimer; discernment is optional. Exposing posts is not the same as alleging anything. I'm just offering what I consider in my own opinion the proof of what certain individuals seem to be demanding from this thread.

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

If it was easy they would be useless. but here is a verified case.

You have quoted newspapers as a source & a letter from a senator to constituent!. Firstly politicians want votes they will tell their voters anything they want to hear to get their vote! Secondly Journalists from any source are hardly credible. They write what their readers want to read in the name of selling more copies!. No cigar as far as legitimate proof!.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by phatpackage

There's a famous saying about arguments on the internet and retards but I won't go into posting the picture with a caption.

Seriously, will you RELAX?

Well go on don't be weak. What is the famous saying? I know what it is but I want to see if you have the intestinal fortitude to write it!

Why don't you relax! I am a lot more calm than you!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This thread reminds me that I haven't yet received my monthly cheque from my government paymasters. But life is truly great since I gave up the day job. Now I get paid to sit in front of the computer and post. I even get my internet connection paid and a free supply of tin foil.
Anyways, let me share with you something I have learnt. Debunking conspiracy theories doesn't get you anywhere. It's actually more productive to pose as a conspiracy diehard. You know the type, the ones who think their own grandmother is an evil shape shifting reptilian and that Michael Jackson was an indigo child. Or was he a tool of the illuminati? I forget which..
There is more than one way to discredit the opposition
Happy Christmas everyone
Your secret mole.....

PS I forgot to say - it's 'paid' not 'payed'. At least get that bit right!
edit on 25-12-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt there are paid disinfo agents on the internet...kind of silly to think there aren't.

I have been accused of being one and it's HILARIOUS to me because I am so not! If I am they have so lost my pay checks in the mailing process lol

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I'm kind of relieved to hear Doc was banned. I know he had a stroke earlier this year and I thought he might be really sick or had passed away. Better to be banned than the alternative.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

They write what their readers want to read in the name of selling more copies!. No cigar as far as legitimate proof!.

HERE is your legitimate proof:

The source is Walter Jeffries. He owns the blog where the Disinfo agent struck. I posted the end of the game and I posted more of it at the end of this post. You can also go to his website and talk to him directly if you wish or phone him. (And order a holiday ham
)

He is not the only one who has been on the receiving end of harassment from the USDA/FDA. I know of others but much is in private e-mails and I do not want to make statements that could bite someone.

You can read another incident of Disinfo (more like out right lies) HERE Again the name and address of the person is on the story. You can call her and ask her specifics.

And another one: Again I am acquainted with the person who owns the web site. Gisela is VERY careful with her references. She has certainly grilled me often enough!

It should be noted that on page 27 of the USDA proposed draft for NAIS it states:

Reporting Animal Movement/Sightings
Records that provide animal location and movements would be received from various sectors of the industry (producers, animal health officials, service providers, markets, and slaughter plants). Such input would be obtained through the integration of the AIN/Animal Transaction file.

xstatic99645.tripod.com...
NOTE: USDA removed original NAIS doc from Internet after farmers started using it as a reference.

I caught a USDA agent snooping around my farm despite No trespassing signs and no law allowing the snooping. I am not the only one.

Message #25237 Americans against NAIS

“...Vet came out this year, and “V” was in the house. By the time she met the vet in the barn, she was... um... astonished to see him taking pictures of the horses, the dogs and the property. Being married to a retired police sgt. she demanded the film - at which point he told her that "it just makes things that much easier" . She called her husband, he got the film and fired the vet....”

Here is more on the original the story.

USDA Identified as Terrorists
Blog Notes, Commentary — walterj 10:54 am

USDA Identified as Terrorists
This morning we got the following comment on the article “VT Premises ID Killed”:

Thanks Vermont, for opening an avenue for those that wish to use animal diseases as a bio-eco-terrorism tool. We would have tried to start along the SW border but that’s now just to obvious. Thanks! We’ll take the NE corner and work our way in that way.
-ABET

When a comment is left, the web site software records the IP address of the commenter as we’ve discussed before. Readers may be interested to know that the above comment came directly from the USDA Office of Operations. Here is the IP address info that came in with this comment:

Author : ABET (IP: 168.68.129.127 , cofc.aphis.usda.gov)
Whois : link

Doing a WhoIs internet lookup via ws.arin.net tells us a bit more about who is leaving the comment:

Search results for: 168.68.129.127

OrgName: USDA Office of Operations
OrgID: UOO-2
Address: Suite 133, Building A
Address: 2150 Centre Ave
City: Fort Collins
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80526

NetRange: 168.68.0.0 - 168.68.255.255
CIDR: 168.68.0.0/16
NetName: PPQ
NetHandle: NET-168-68-0-0-1
Parent: NET-168-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS1.USDA.GOV
NameServer: NS2.USDA.GOV
Comment:
RegDate: 1994-01-26
Updated: 2005-10-11

OrgAbuseHandle: ZU20-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: USDA - Office of the ChiefInformation Officer
OrgAbusePhone: +1-970-295-5277
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

OrgNOCHandle: ZU20-ARIN
OrgNOCName: USDA - Office of the ChiefInformation Officer
OrgNOCPhone: +1-970-295-5277
OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: ZU20-ARIN
OrgTechName: USDA - Office of the ChiefInformation Officer
OrgTechPhone: +1-970-295-5277
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2006-08-28 19:10

I called the OrgAbusePhone number and after some transferring around I got to Ron Glen who was able to help me. With a little investigating he was able to identify where this IP address, and thus the comment, hail from.

I’ve known for a long time that various people at the USDA and state ag agencies are regularly reading NoNAIS.org. Some dialog is good - they need to hear our objections to NAIS. But apparently the USDA, or someone at the USDA, is feeling some pain. Now they are threatening to do terrorism in order to justify NAIS. This makes the USDA an agency that claims to both protect us and to terrorize us. But then is that really news?

Note to the USDA commenter: IP addresses are recorded, you have been tagged and your movements are being tracked online. Being a good citizen I have reported this threat of terrorism.

Cheers,
-WalterJ

Update 8/28/06 1:11 pm - Barbara Weiss from the USDA Duty Officer contacted me by phone to get a copy of the original comment with headers so their security team can investigate. Sent.

Update 8/29/06 10:55 pm - Message from the USDA states that they are “cooperating with the Office of Inspector General, the Law Enforcement arm of USDA to investigate this further and bring this situation to resolution.”

Update 8/30/06 12:41 am - Looking back through my old comments logs I ran across the same IP address on another comment. The commenter used a different name and email address that time. Again it was identified as coming from the same offices of the USDA. Apparently officials from the USDA have left comments before, possibly thinking they were anonymous.

Googling about a bit I found this interesting web page. This doesn’t prove that he has anything to do with the comment that started this discussion. He just works for the USDA, APHIS and has the same IP address. Maybe he used someone else’s computer or someone uses his. Maybe they are dynamically allotting IP addresses within their network. A little Googling of his name and NAIS gives this and this. Certainly that isn’t enough to hang a man ’round these parts.

Looking through my web server log files I find many pages served to our good friend at IP:168.68.129.127 beginning back in February of 2006. Obviously our USDA visitor is a loyal reader of NoNAIS.org. He is very busy keeping up with not just posts here but also on other anti-NAIS web sites like Henwhisperer’s as noted in the comments. It would be interesting for the other web sites to look through their log files and see what they find. With all the time he spends reading our web sites one must wonder when he ever has time to get his work done that he’s being paid for by the USDA - our tax dollars. Hmm… Perhaps what he is doing is his job…

Update 10/2/06 3:08 pm - Still no word back from the USDA or the FBI on our little terrorist friend at IP:168.68.129.127 at the USDA offices. I have sent queries but gotten no response. I guess asking the fox to investigate the fox den wasn’t such a hot idea. Same for Wile E. Coyote who appears to be in cahoots with the fox.

Update 10/4/06 12:53 pm - See this comment from donna about a letter from her senator regarding the investigation. Details to follow soon I hope.

Update 10/21/06 - See new article with update and letter from Senator Conrad.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The source is Walter Jeffries. He owns the blog where the Disinfo agent struck.

Are you serious a blog owner? .... hardly credible lol! you will have to do better than that! oh my a blog owner!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

You have quoted newspapers as a source & a letter from a senator to constituent!. Firstly politicians want votes they will tell their voters anything they want to hear to get their vote! Secondly Journalists from any source are hardly credible. They write what their readers want to read in the name of selling more copies!. No cigar as far as legitimate proof!.

Hmm, so you don't except proof from Government source (senator] or from MSM (journalist)..

So exactly what will you accept as proof..??
Does God have to tell you or are you also an atheist?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

So exactly what will you accept as proof..?? Does God have to tell you or are you also an atheist?

What I accept as proof? ..... Read the thread (and other I have posted in, it's all there!) I am Agnostic not Atheist. Don't know what that has to with this thread other than sarcasm!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Excellent post!

I paid special notice to the last sentence...

Update 10/21/06 - See new article with update and letter from Senator Conrad.

The date of this update.

That tells me that this has been and is an on-going operation, with respect to the FDA. If the FDA is doing it, what other alphabet agencies are utilizing forums on the internet conducting the same type of deceit?

Ain't it kinda weird that we have to dig and dig and dig to get to what is real? Why is everything so buried in bureaucratic red-tape?

And why try so hard to keep the real truth from surfacing?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

So exactly what will you accept as proof..?? Does God have to tell you or are you also an atheist?

What I accept as proof? ..... Read the thread (and other I have posted in, it's all there!) I am Agnostic not Atheist. Don't know what that has to with this thread other than sarcasm!

Well done..You picked up on the sarcasm..

You have been shown enough proof..
I think members are now as bored of your antics as I am..

If there was an ignore button I'm sure it would have your name on it..

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Nice diversion.

Can't you answer a simple question?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Antics! Hmmmm I am just trying to "deny ignorance" with concrete & real proof! Not some blog owner, politician addressing a constituent or a gut feeling! Real proof If you don't like it refer it to the mods! Again real proof!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Antics! Hmmmm I am just trying to "deny ignorance" with concrete & real proof! Not some blog owner, politician addressing a constituent or a gut feeling! Real proof If you don't like it refer it to the mods! Again real proof!

Sunstein advocates that the Government's stealth infiltration should be accomplished by sending covert agents into "chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups." He also proposes that the Government make secret payments to so-called "independent" credible voices to bolster the Government's messaging (on the ground that those who don't believe government sources will be more inclined to listen to those who appear independent while secretly acting on behalf of the Government). This program would target those advocating false "conspiracy theories," which they define to mean: "an attempt to explain an event or practice by reference to the machinations of powerful people, who have also managed to conceal their role."

www.salon.com...

That's what Sunstein wanted in 2008...
And his position now.???

Sunstein is currently Obama's head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs where, among other things, he is responsible for "overseeing policies relating to privacy, information quality, and statistical programs."

You figure it out but DON'T bother posting me again..
You are on my unofficial ignore list..

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Can't you answer a simple question?

No diversion!. Have answered this many many times! lol at your attempt to have a go at me!. Go on, I dare you look through all my posts not just this thread & you will clearly see what I class as proof! lol at you! No diversion here lol lol!
edit on 25-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

legitimate proof!....

It is darn hard to get "legitimate proof" especially proof that does not require writing half a book. These people are not stupid and have had plenty of time to put their "agents" in place and plenty of money to do it with.

Here is another example, but it is very convoluted.
The background information on the international scope is HERE

Linn C was very active trying to derail HR875. (Bless you Linn) She tried to get some well known organizations to back her in the fight as well as a bunch of farmers and concerned citizens. We contacted Organic Consumers Assoc, Food & Water Watch and La Vida Locavore among others, by e-mail & phone.

We were absolutely STUNNED when later on these organizations not only came out in favor of the bill but attacked Linn calling her "hysterical."

Please realize that Food & Water Watch had written a long analysis on the 2007 food bill detailing the millions and millions of dollars spent by the likes of Cargill, ADM/Töpfer, ConAgra, Philip Morris, and Monsanto. They also detailed the government/corporate revolving door. It was a really great report, well researched and detailed. Organic Consumers had not only written many articles against Monsanto, they had charted the data from the Center for Disease Control showing a sharp upward spike in food borne illness after the World Trade Organization Agreement on Ag was ratified and the International HACCP were implemented.

Both of these documents vanished off the internet when the controversy over HR875 blew-up. Here is the 2007 food bill URL: www (DOT) foodandwaterwatch.org/food/agricultural-policy/us-farmbill/Farm%20Bill%20April%202007.pdf

I am also sure they had closely followed FSIS Union chair, Stan Painter's testimony at the Congressional hearing in the Hallmark meat recall. I am sure they followed the second hearing in the Senate where the USDA and Senate essentially called Mr. Painter a liar despite his union's freedom of information act turning up over 1000 non-conformance reports backing up his testimony. (excerpts at bottom of post)

There is no way in heck these people had not connected the dots between the WTO (mandated open border) + HACCP (no government surveillance or testing) with the sudden increase in illness. Also Maude Barlow, is director of both. The other interesting thing was when I made phone calls the people I talked to were very apologetic but stated that although THEY understood they had to follow management's policy.

After the battle all over the internet started I decided to figure out just WHO these people were and WHO they represented.

My findings:
Maude Barlow a “no dog in this fight” Canadian, is a director of both. She has been handsomely rewarded for selling the US consumer out with an appointment as New Senior Advisor to the UN president on October 21, 2008.

Another board director of Food and Water Watch is Dennis Keeney is a Senior Fellow at the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy

Mark Ritchie: President, Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy; has Connection to Tides. The Tides Center’s corporate registration documents on file in Minnesota show that Mark Ritchie is its “registered agent.” This might explain why the Tides Foundation has paid over $20,000 to a commercial corporation owned by Ritchie and his brother.

Tides Foundation & Tides Center: Donations FROM Rockefeller's $9,467,955.00 (1991 - 2005)
Rockefeller Family Fund: $1,225,000.00 1991 – 2004
Rockefeller Brothers Foundation $2,879,900.00 1993 – 2005
Rockefeller Foundation $4,543,775.00 1993 – 2005
Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors $819,300.00 1997 – 2004

Who is Orange Cloud that attacks those against the bogus food safety bills? (Owner of La Vida Locavore web site)

She lists her self as Jill Richardson Consultant but she is "UC San Diego" Sustainability Coordinator and is working on the practical aspects of UN Agenda 21 as far as I can tell.
For example:

“Currently, we are particularly interested in receiving manuscripts that deal with some of the following subjects, although other submissions will continue to receive full consideration:
Implementing sustainable development strategies, Rio-Agenda 21 and Millennium Development”[/b
Objectives: The Journal of Environment and Development
Graduate School of International Relations & Pacific Studies
University of California, San Diego, MC0519
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037-0519, USA

Raymond Clemencon another faculty member, was one of the negotiators on the Rio Declaration and the. Agenda 21: irps.ucsd.edu...

Is there a Monsanto - University of California at San Diego connection? YES!
Bioinformatics researchers at the University of California, San Diego and Genentech have developed a new, quicker way to sequence monoclonal antibodies www.universityofcalifornia.edu...

Monsanto bought 5% on Genetech, Genentech’s bovine growth hormone — licensed to Monsanto Corporation, In 1979, Monsanto coordinated a research program with Genentech,

UCSD's Biotech Certificates Program is admired as the most advanced in the UC system.
Closer to the Heart of the San Diego 'Biotech Zone': The Program's Service Goals
The UCSD RA Program classes recently moved to the San Diego 'Biotech Zone'--into the same building as a major CRO, Parexel, and only blocks from another big CRO, Quintiles. Both CROs will contribute RA experts to classroom discussions of topics. Nearby are also the new headquarters of Novartis, represented on the Advisory Board of UCSD Biotech Certificates Programs, as is Invitrogen. Other Advisory Board members, Monsanto and Dow, together with its hometown subsidiary Mycogen, demonstrate regional strengths in agbiotech (which is expected to "absolutely boom" in the near future). The newest UCSD Certificate in Agricultural Biotech is under development, since the UCSD Biotech Certificates program aims to be comprehensive and progressive in service to all biotech sectors.
pharmalicensing.com...

Efforts of Food inspectors to bring problems with HACCP ignored by USDA management

Apr 17, 2008 Testimony: Mr. Stan Painter, Chairman, National Joint Council of Food Inspection Locals: December 2004 Union president Stan Painter receive reports from union member that SRM regulations are not uniformly enforced. Painter writes to the Assistant FSIS Administrator for Field Operation about enforcement problem. USDA responses by placed Painter on disciplinary investigation status and contacts the USDA Office of Inspector General about filing criminal charges.
December 2004 Freedom of Information Act requests
August 2005 Over 1000 non-compliance reports – weighing some 16 pounds -- were turned over

It (the recall of Hallmark/Westland Meat) highlights one of the problems that we have attempted to raise with the agency ever since 1996 when the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) inspection system was put in place. There seems to be too much reliance on an honor system for the industry to police itself. While the USDA investigation is still on going at Hallmark/Westland, a couple of facts have emerged that point to a system that can be gamed by those who want to break the law. It (HACCP) shifted the responsibility for food safety over to the companies .
December 2004 Freedom of Information Act requests
August 2005 Over 1000 non-compliance reports – weighing some 16 pounds -- were turned over domesticpolicy.oversight.house.gov...

This is a transcript of the USDA patting Stan Painter and John Munsell on the head before blowing them off: www.fsis.usda.gov...

This is the Senate hearing where Stan Painter is ripped to shreds

...Question. Is USDA’s investigation of union president Stan Painter retaliatory?
Answer. USDA’s investigation into the validity of allegations that Specified Risk
Material (SRM) regulations are not being effectively carried out or properly enforced
was conducted solely to ensure the safety of our Nation’s food supply.
Question. Stan Painter, the president of the food inspectors union, set forth a se-
ries of concerns about SRM removal in a letter to the agency in early December.
I understand that FSIS has responded to the letter by launching a personal inves-
tigation of Mr. Painter. In January, for example, FSIS flew Mr. Painter to Wash-
ington DC and questioned him for 3 hours, to try to get him to divulge the sources
of his information. However, FSIS has a database of non-compliance reports, which
should document instances in which inspectors have reported non-compliance with
SRM removal.
Why has FSIS chosen to investigate Mr. Painter personally instead of addressing
the questions and concerns raised by his letter?
Answer. In a December 8, 2004, letter, the chairman of the National Joint Council
of Food Inspection Locals made unsubstantiated and non-specific allegations that
FSIS is not properly enforcing regulations requiring the removal of Specified Risk
Materials (SRMs) from beef products. Because of the serious nature of the allega-
tions contained in Mr. Painter’s Letter, FSIS immediately initiated an inquiry into
those allegations which included an informal interview of the union chairman. Dur-
ing that interview, Mr. Painter refused to provide specific information to support the
letter’s allegations. That inquiry subsequently resulted in a formal investigation by
FSIS to determine the validity of the allegations. As part of that investigation, Mr.
Painter was formally interviewed on two occasions in January. The FSIS investiga-
tion has been completed and the allegations concerning improper enforcement of
SRM regulations were not substantiated.....

www.access.gpo.gov...

As I said they are devious and have had their Foundation directed NGOs in place for decades with legions of brainwashed "Useful Idiots"

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Sincerely appreciate the effort but innocent until proven guilty -This does not constitute proof - Cheers!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Hmm, so you don't except proof from Government source (senator] or from MSM (journalist)..

So exactly what will you accept as proof..??
Does God have to tell you or are you also an atheist?

Thanks. You will note the guy shot down the post without even going to look at the web site.

After several years of fighting the USDA calling us Disinfo Agents we are very careful to verify and validate.

When Cindi Henshaw wrote in to the blog about the government raid, people from the blog, including someone I know drove up and personally verified it happened. Some of the blog members even when to the trial and got copies of the records. It was rather interesting that their car was broken into and the record were stolen but not the very expensive radio/CD player.

After five years in the trenches there is not one of us who trust the government, is not convinced the government plays dirty tricks or does not think there is a massive propaganda campaign going on.

You can only run into it so many times before it becomes very very obvious the government fights dirty, especially after you have had experience up close and personal like I and many others at NoNAIS.Org have.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Yes. most people think it only happens in the movies but the billions funded to spy agencies goes somewhere..

I've seen reports that intelligence is one of the fastest growing industries both in the private and Government sectors..

Having read what Sunstein said in my post and looking at his position now, it would be naive to think he hasn't implemented something..
Though I'm damn sure there was already some in place...
Just not in the open as is intended IMO..

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join