It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Payed goverment disinformation shills.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by backinblack

Sounds like a "Cop Out" for lack of proof! Why don't you be "Fair Dinkum" put up the evidence or admit it's not true there are no paid shills?

nah, wait till I have time to look..
Cass Sunstein already proposed infiltrating conspiracy sites..
It's xmas eve here and I'm done looking for now..
Merry Xmas, yes even to paid shrills.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Is your Period Key busted so you have to always use the Exclamation one?

It proves my earlier point that you are broke, see how easy it is to say something proves one's point?

While saying or proving absolutly nothing.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

And it is your right to assert that, in fact, you are doing me a favour my making that claim. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

No problem. I have been holding my tongue for some time, my apologies for that.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Ah well, words of one who cannot go the distance & debate!!!!!! I meant it keep replying & i will oblige lol !!!!!

No need to prove anything the onus is on you to prove it is real!
edit on 24-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

No worries if think that we way. We have a saying her "Put up or shutup" means prove your point with evidence or don't talk about it! 3000 Euros to report to both sides ! Got be a joke! no proof so confirmed joke!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Zamini

No worries if think that we way. We have a saying her "Put up or shutup" means prove your point with evidence or don't talk about it! 3000 Euros to report to both sides ! Got be a joke! no proof so confirmed joke!

No way one can mess up so badly in typing.

Whoa, i think you need some sleep mate, you made no sense, i mean even less than before.

Or are you outsourcing your posting to sweat shops in east asia?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

3000 euros per month, free of taxes.

Not one lump sum.

And some are paid this amount to spy in refugee centres on refugees. You can claim all you want but you are coming off as a snobby spoiled little brat, I just wanted you to know this. Remember when I said I wouldn't respond to you? I did, just to inform you of the situation. But sadly, you are holding your ears screaming NA NA NA, THIS CAN'T BE. Remember the choice you made.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

snobby spoiled little brat

Wow resulting to insults because you cannot backup or justify your point. Now that is an intelligent way to respond!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Again resorting to insults means you have nothing! Back to point of the thread, where is your proof "Payed goverment disinformation shills" as the op puts it work on the internet?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

In a world where the intelligent keep their fellow man dumb, I don't want to be intelligent.

Remember that you insult me a lot worse when you outright say I am making these things up. I am putting myself in a vulnerable position to spread this to the 25 million viewers a month this site gets, and you brush it off as ''made up'', and I even say it is your right to do so. Yet when I state a fact about you personally, it is an insult.

Besides, can you tell me how wrong I am in saying you are spoiled?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

What insults? Anyone who passed English at school will tell you your post made absolutly no sense.

And this comes from a non native speaker...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Or are you outsourcing your posting to sweat shops in east asia?

What do you call this rubbish? ready to take you on as long as it takes!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Ok, well I say you boast about certain things and then run away from statements like a coward. Again evidence to back your claim that this 3000 euro a month operation is real! Don't keep dodging!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Once again you demand 'proof' knowing it's not possible. In this case the it's absurd to expect a poster to publish personal details about someone. You do this all the time, phatpackage. And it's always the same line - proof or else it's made up.

edit on 24-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Zamini

My advice to you, Zamini - is do neither. Neither put up or shut up. You are free to post or not post what you want. Some people on ATS spend their time trying to humiliate and wind up others.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The biggest shills are actually the people working for the conspiracy theorists.

They have to promote their conspiracy websites, and sell their gold and whatever. They mostly work for Alex Jones.

Here are some of their troll responses:

1) Maybe Alex is wrong sometimes, but no one is perfect.

2) At least Alex is fighting the New World Order. What are you doing?

3) If you disagree with Alex, you are a government shill, COINTELPRO etc

4) Maybe Alex is profiteering, but then again, we all have to make money somehow.

5) Maybe Alex did say [insert wrong fact], but are you saying that [insert real conspiracy] isn't real? (Strawman argument)

6) If you disagree with Alex, you are an anti-Semite.

7) They throw in some childish insult.

The list goes on and on.

You can tell if someone is a shill, because they never respond to specific points. They just throw out generalities and strawman arguments.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

My advice to you, Zamini - is do neither. Neither put up or shut up.

now he needs you to hold his hand! Provide the evidence to back your claims about "Payed goverment disinformation shills" as the OP puts it! Not too much to ask!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Of course. Why would I feed his ego? I've said multiple times that it is his right to not believe me, I simply am not in the correct position to post names, I have made my point. I just became aware of the fact that it may have seemed as if I was defending the Iranian regime, through my other posts, when I care nothing for any regime or government.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

It is you who needs to be held by the hand child. You make the most amazing assumptions though

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join