It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Payed goverment disinformation shills.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by AceWombat04

That's horsehockey. Just read GOD's posts and then tell me me there's no 'reliable' way to tell whether he's genuine or not. Please, if you're sincere grow up. If you're one of them, give up.

With respect, there is no call for telling me to “grow up." All I did was express my honest opinion. I respect yours.

Can you give me an example of one of GOD's posts? I searched this entire thread and couldn't find any posts by a user with that name.

What would your criteria be for knowing for certain - on a reliable basis - that someone was deliberately disseminating disinformation on a paid basis? Their opinion contradicting the one you believe to be the reality? How strident or dogged in their pursuit of that opinion they seem? How often they show up in similar topics? How recently they joined? What?

Because in my opinion none of those, alone or in combination, are irrefutable proof of them being a "disinfo agent." So what would your criteria be?

Peace.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
This is one of those OBVIOUS topics that really doesn't need "proof" because it is a given.
If you are one of these posters who says "prove it" or it doesn't exist, then I suggest you rethink your logic.
If you honestly do NOT think the government uses the internet as a propaganda tool then the propaganda is WORKING.

So yes OP, IMO the mad in the video is 100% correct. I have seen these exact patterns and they are not an accident.

I agree, the fact is they DO EXIST! This has been documented and is no secret. Question is are they on ATS "im sure there are plenty" and who? Well all I have to say is unless you are a "paid shill" or agent of some alphabet organisation then no need to be defensive about it, or deny these facts.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

In the title he even cites a nice number the goverment supposedly spends on shills, over 4 billion bucks.

For the record, this is what is known as a "Potemkin Number," like Joseph McCarthy's list of "57 Communist agents" in the State Department. By inventing a specific number, his claim seems to carry more weight. Whatever the actual dollar amount is, I'm pretty sure this guy is just guessing to make his claim sound informed.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well there can be no doubt that GOOGLE is a NWO company because the CEO of GOOGLE attended the Bilderberg Meeting last week. Further, we know he is compensated for attending United Nations panels. The United Nations panels and committees are 100% NWO. Homeland Security and owner of YouTube (GOOGLE) have both the FUSION Spy Centers monitoring YouTube and Google. And both GOOGLE and YOUTUBE have their own internal monitoring departments that allow them the right to remove a video or info at their discretion without explanation.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yes....They are getting easier to spot.

Two line insulting posts.

My favorite....5000 posts and you never started a thread?

When you ask them they quickly disappear.

Also, they are so ridiculously in bed with this pathetic Administration.

I am going to start calling these people out.

We should know who gets paid to push this crap.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Paid government shill is a poor label for them. They are employees for a private for profit firm.
para-government subcontracted public relations firm is better.
They are actually somewhat rare. Most of them marketing an upcoming war/conflict/(problem reaction solution)synthesis on the public while keeping others from discrediting a conflict they are invested in.

There are many more paid public relations firms that promote a political candidate,movement or party on the internet.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
All that is based on the misguided, and somewhat sad, notion that the grand powers care what goes on at ATS. Sorry to break your heart but they don't-and I would know.

You have over 400 jihadist sites, a couple of hundred para-military, several Eco-terrorism (by the way Daniel Andreas San Diego-if your listening they are not going to take you prisoner- I just wish they would let me take a couple of shots at you) That is not counting Abortion nutcases, Doomsday divers, various fugitives, race baiters who all communicate by websites that need to be monitored.

Add in Political mischief, the cutthroat media, the big hedge funds and the never ending real estate scams.

It's all they can do to keep up with those.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

recreateaplace

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Meh, spend enough time on ATS and someone will eventually call you a disinfo agent also, no matter what the subject or your stance. heh...

I got called a disinfo agent on my Introduction post. Some people are just pigheaded jerks, no two ways about it.

geez, look at your profile page, it shows nothing, lies about the number of posts you have...hello? you don't see anything wrong here?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

spooky24
All that is based on the misguided, and somewhat sad, notion that the grand powers care what goes on at ATS. Sorry to break your heart but they don't-and I would know.
corporations care about what we think(to a degree) or else why target thier marketing ads at us
You have over 400 jihadist sites, a couple of hundred para-military, several Eco-terrorism (by the way Daniel Andreas San Diego-if your listening they are not going to take you prisoner- I just wish they would let me take a couple of shots at you) That is not counting Abortion nutcases, Doomsday divers, various fugitives, race baiters who all communicate by websites that need to be monitored.
stalin would be proud of your views on personal freedoms. The proles don't need privacy or rights
Add in Political mischief, the cutthroat media, the big hedge funds and the never ending real estate scams.

It's all they can do to keep up with those.

MIC,mega-corps and political round-tables like CFR/Trilateral Commision use the alternative media(talked about recently by zbigniew brzezinski) and uh oh...google search metadata(remember "googleberg" last year) to better understand upcoming trends based on our interests. They use hundreds of millions of people's online metadata to better understand upcoming trends and our psychology.
Its very valuable to corporate marketing firms and political PR firms.

Its foolish to think the metadata we share on social media is worthless to transnational corporations,geopolitical round-table groups and local policy makers.

edit on 14-3-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Army Core of engineers caught using fake personas on blogs.

Yeah one of those conspiracy theorists again.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Not exactly sure what Marshall Stalin has to do with anything. He did employee 'paid shills' to convince the uneducated masses that they were living in a 'workers paradise'

The mere mention of the word 'conspiracy' is enough to have those same voices dismissed by so many- and the government has nothing to do with that.

In essence, it's an overused description of a rare event, that is focused on persons who have a dislike for authority.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Anyone know if they are hiring? Do they have a 401K? Medical/Dental...as long as it's not Obamacare!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

"disinformation shills"

These shills pale into insignificance when compared to what Google, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube bring to the table and are able to silence anyone that says something that they don't like.

We got sucked in with free speech and now they have the market they represent anything but free speech and work as a team to silence anyone or sites that says a word against them so it's OK mods, delete if you like, i won't hold it against you.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
There are many on youtube, and they direct really disgusting videos to preteens and teens that make gay things cool for one, and just pathetic. Every time I catch my kids watching any of them, I immediately tell them this person is a black op on assignment.

Alot of the gaming channels are made up of shills and black ops, and closet satanists IMO.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Unity_99
There are many on youtube, and they direct really disgusting videos to preteens and teens that make gay things cool for one, and just pathetic. Every time I catch my kids watching any of them, I immediately tell them this person is a black op on assignment.

Alot of the gaming channels are made up of shills and black ops, and closet satanists IMO.

the best one i heard lately that reading is so gay
so now how many kids will never pick up a book to keep the macho image and parrot that one around

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This site really feeds my paranoia. Isn't this kind of a, we know, you know that we know you're watching kind of situation? And wouldn't be the first stop for a government shill be this thread to assure how he is utterly disgusted by "them" watching innocent people?
Ah well, who cares in a panopticon the guard is just as much a prisoner as everyone else.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ninipe

The current membership status of the OP is "banned", so if he's a paid agent that's one less to worry about.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Unity_99

The final outcome of this is that your children will believe that everything is a vast conspiracy. Please stop programming them in this manner.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Everything is a vast conspiracy and I won't allow any form of demon in training, low life donkey elite to ever program my children. I'm getting them out of here, and everyone else I can. That is my job. To infinity and beyond. That's my spiritual duty, cosmic duty, human duty and duty as a mom as well, along with being a reflection of MOTHERS equality and compassion and abudance/healing for all, which is the energy I run with.

In reality, that is the duty of every single person on earth, report for duty, and start to do the work you came to do, which is help your family and others wake up and get out of this hellzone, war and murder and slavery, run by intent to be such, by demons basically. Its your duty and everyone's. SHAME ON ALL WHO DON'T DO THEIR DUTY.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Unity_99
reply to post by DJW001

Everything is a vast conspiracy and I won't allow any form of demon in training, low life donkey elite to ever program my children. I'm getting them out of here, and everyone else I can. That is my job. To infinity and beyond. That's my spiritual duty, cosmic duty, human duty and duty as a mom as well, along with being a reflection of MOTHERS equality and compassion and abudance/healing for all, which is the energy I run with.

In reality, that is the duty of every single person on earth, report for duty, and start to do the work you came to do, which is help your family and others wake up and get out of this hellzone, war and murder and slavery, run by intent to be such, by demons basically. Its your duty and everyone's. SHAME ON ALL WHO DON'T DO THEIR DUTY.

Your duty is to allow them to grow. Everyone has their dharma. Please do not stifle them.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join