It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Payed goverment disinformation shills.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

That tells me that this has been and is an on-going operation, with respect to the FDA. If the FDA is doing it, what other alphabet agencies are utilizing forums on the internet conducting the same type of deceit?

Ain't it kinda weird that we have to dig and dig and dig to get to what is real? Why is everything so buried in bureaucratic red-tape?

And why try so hard to keep the real truth from surfacing?

It has been going on since at least 1942. See the article with 4 pages of references: HERE

I can say that my independent research dovetails quite nicely with what is in that article.

'And why try so hard to keep the real truth from surfacing?'

The Committee on Economic Development has been in place since 1942. The CED is comprised of bankers, CEOs and academics. The MEDIA is owned by five big players one of which is Chase/Morgan bank. Do you really think you will see any opposing views when they make a decision? A decision that benefits their pockets and NOT the people of the USA?

If you do not toe the line they will ruin you. I had a front row seat for an excellent example. It wiped out five different plants in my state alone and to some extent changed the course of history. It took me years to finally piece together most of the story about what actually happened and you will never ever know the true story about it unless you were one of those involved.

One of these days I will go through my notes and write it up and post it at ATS.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Having read what Sunstein said in my post and looking at his position now, it would be naive to think he hasn't implemented something....

Oh if you want REAL proof just be outspoken about something the power behind the government wants put into law. If you irritate them enough you will get REAL proof!

Remember the "Food Safety Farce" just became law as you read this.

In one of his e-mails to me, Paul G. who was helping the Amish fight the USDA, said he caught agents watching his house. In a later e-mail he said he had his house broken into, his records stolen and his computer wiped. When he reported it to the police he was told if he didn't want any more trouble he had better cooperate with the USDA!

Linn C at about the same time reported she thought someone was following her. Shortly there after I quit getting e-mails from her and there is no record of any further articles on the internet written by her.

Another friend, in the next town over, was set up for a multi-million dollar lawsuit by a USDA/PETA Agent. The newspapers were all over the incident since it "proved" livestock was "dangerous" to people's health. There is no question it was a set-up but just like the Faillace "Mad Sheep" incident and the Henshaw "pig pseudorabies" and the Creekstone "Mad Cow Testing" my friend was not allowed the basic right of defending himself by independent testing of his animals before the USDA confiscated and slaughtered them.

You KNOW something stinks to high heaven when the USDA has "repeatedly denied" people the right to test.

You KNOW something stinks to high heaven when the Government is closing down testing labs.

You KNOW something stinks to high heaven when the amount of gov't screening tests for bovine TB in Calif. is cut from 10,576 in 1995 when the WTO Agreement on Ag was ratified to 1,967 in 2000.

The WTO AoA bars the US from quarantining live animals and the major border crossing is run by a Mexican cattle association. Bovine TB testing in Mexico is accepted as proof that the animals are disease free.

And your suspicions are confirmed when:

“For Mexican Feeder Cattle in Effect April 1, 2002... Dr. Logan. pointed out that, in the early l900s, nearly five percent of U.S. cattle herds were infected with TB. Today, she said, the disease is extremely rare in U.S. herds. However, more TB-lesioned cattle are being detected at slaughter, and ear tags indicate that many of these animals are of Mexican origin.” www.tahc.state.tx.us/news/pr/2002/302TBMx.pdf

“The high prevalence of bovine tuberculosis in Mexican cattle was discussed. www.nzfsa.govt.nz/science/riskprofiles/FW0320_Mbovis_in_meat_final_May_2006.pdf

“Bovine TB was confirmed in three dairy herds during 2002-2003..., the investigations indicate TB was most likely imported in infected cattle.”
www.cdfa.ca.gov/ahfss/Animal_Health/pdfs/Tb_in_California_2006.pdf

Oklahoma On May 1, 2007, the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture reported a case of bovine tuberculosis (TB) discovered as a result of slaughter surveillance.... Oklahoma’s tuberculosis-free status was not affected.

New Mexico On June 14, 2007, the State of New Mexico confirmed that a dairy herd in Curry County was infected with bovine tuberculosis.
www.aphis.usda.gov/vs/ceah/cei/taf/iw_2007_files/Summary/quarterly_report_qtr_2_07.pdf -

Tenth TB positive Herd Found in Minnesota - - The Minnesota Board of Animal Health today announced that cattle from a Roseau cattle operation tested positive for bovine Tuberculosis.... Minnesota has now detected bovine TB in ten beef herds.

Bovine TB detected at Fresno County Dairy - - A detection of Bovine Tuberculosis (TB) has occurred at a dairy in Fresno County...
www.lookercomm.com...

TEXAS ANIMAL HEALTH COMMISSION

2009 – 2013 AGENCY STRATEGIC PLAN

..New national disease control programs, emergency management responsibilities, and trade agreements with foreign countries have a significant impact on TAHC. These new or expanded programs continue to stretch TAHC’s already stressed resources to their limits.

..The responsibilities of TAHC have significantly increased as programs for disease control and surveillance have expanded, animal and premises identification systems have been initiated, and participation in emergency planning and response activities impacting animal health require more agency resources. Additionally, new disease challenges are emerging. Some are domestic diseases that are increasing in significance. Others are foreign diseases that may be imported as result of the exponential increases in international importations of animals and animal products. Our industries and our economy are threatened by diseases and pests that heretofore we only read about in disease text books or heard about in lectures....

Since 1999, there have been seven foreign animal diseases diagnosed within the United States (West Nile Virus, Exotic Newcastle Disease, High Pathogenic Avian Influenza, Hemorrhagic Disease of Rabbits, Monkey Pox, Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy, and Wildebeest Associated Malignant Catarrhal Fever). Unfortunately, there does not appear to be an end in sight for outbreaks of foreign or domestic diseases and these diverse activities related to disease control and eradication

USDA is moving toward supporting fewer labs nationwide, with the remaining labs serving as regional labs and supporting larger geographic areas..... If this funding is not maintained, this lab will be closed and the out-of-state samples will not be processed by remaining TAHC laboratories....

The first-point testing program is the “early warning system” for the brucellosis program, enabling detection of infection prior to sale of cattle within the state. With the discontinuation of first-point testing, slaughter testing will become the primary method for brucellosis surveillance. There is a key difference between first-point testing and slaughter testing. An animal identified through first-point testing as possibly infected is alive. This allows the agency to collect additional samples (blood, milk and tissue) and conduct additional diagnostic serologic and culture tests to determine if the animal is in fact infected with Brucella abortus. An animal identified through slaughter testing as possibly infected is no longer living and therefore additional testing of that animal is not possible. As a result, the process to be followed requires the identification of the herd the animal came from and conducting a whole herd test to determine whether or not infection is present in the herd....

June 27, 2008 www.tahc.state.tx.us...
NOTE: This was copied from the original in 2008. The document may have changed but the "date written" may not have.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by InfaRedMan

The only innocent one I hear is you. If you believe the govt' doesn't care what's said here you are either a shill or an idiot. I'm not known for throwing that word around without justification, but it fits here.

Oh... the irony! LMAO!

IRM

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

NEWS FLASH! The government isn't interested in you because the truth is that you know nothing and you disclose nothing other than your high susceptibility to fits of paranoia.

You know I know nothing how exactly? Because you know what I know to be false because of...?

Quid pro Quo,

Ego complexes are one hell of a thing.

Merry christmass.

So what do you know then Zamini? Spill the beans!

IRM

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I do have solid evidence in the form of my employment contract showing that there are indeed what you call “paid shills” on various websites including ATS, however to divulge this evidence would a breach of employment so i can’t.

That was a joke.

No one really needs to covertly implant undercover disinfo agents on websites such as ATS and YouTube, have you been reading ATS, we are spouting out enough disinformation already there is simply no need to pay a guy to come along and fan the flames of ignorance seen on ATS and many other websites.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So what do you know then Zamini? Spill the beans!

That is the whole point. He won't! or more correctly can't! Now this was a quick hit & run statement to create impact then back out of it when asked to defend that statement! Hmmmm let me see that reminds me of the type of person ........ I know mentioned in the thread title lol .... No seriously, there are no "Payed goverment disinformation shills." on ATS as the op has claimed!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
No one really needs to covertly implant undercover disinfo agents on websites such as ATS and YouTube, have you been reading ATS, we are spouting out enough disinformation already there is simply no need to pay a guy to come along and fan the flames of ignorance seen on ATS and many other websites.

Exactly.

They obviously exist.

When people know lots and lots of information about something but still believe something that contradicts that knowledge it is obvious that something is "up".

The question is, are they brain washed or paid?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by loveguy

Can't you answer a simple question?

No diversion!. Have answered this many many times! lol at your attempt to have a go at me!. Go on, I dare you look through all my posts not just this thread & you will clearly see what I class as proof! lol at you! No diversion here lol lol!
edit on 25-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

Thanks for answering a simple question when asked at that time.

Also, thanks for ignoring my previous posts.

Is there anything discernible contained within them, or is it all finger pointing?

Try the second link in my signature, I dare you to give your feedback on this forum. As it will be on topic.

I look forward to reading your feedback, thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Exactly.

They obviously exist.

When people know lots and lots of information about something but still believe something that contradicts that knowledge it is obvious that something is "up".

The question is, are they brain washed or paid?

I think its safe to say that there may be more than this example.
If they are accepting silver for handing over Jesus, they are already brainwashed.

Another type which I believe is more prevalent are the one's who know what they are doing is immoral, but how else are they going to make their mortgage payments?

The key is to observe, and discern the trends. That's how history books are compiled. But, now how factual are the history books? That takes us back to the mushroom farm from which this current society has derived from.

Some of us have crested the compost and some of us still live and breathe the toxic cultivation, oblivious of finding there's more to life than what we were/are taught.
edit on (12/25/1010 by loveguy because: spelling grammar punctuation!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I would submit that the whole watergate scandal and other scandals in government is proof enough that the government actively engages in cover up. Money is one means to that end and commonly can be found as a tabled option.

There are secret agents, we pay them to lie all the time.

The intelligence community has ballooned prolifically in the past few years. This is a known fact.

So to answer your question op, the answer is yes. The only question that remains is how many are there? Is it not fair to consider that the number is quite high, given the amount of known expenditures within the intelligence community? Would I be grasping at straws, given DHS, FUSION CENTERS, the TSA, CIA, are all known members of the intelligence community, get caught lying all the time, trample on our liberties on a regular basis, to say that there is actually a number you couldn't imagine of these agents, spending their time socially engineering you?

The military industrial complex has shown many what it is capable of, the warnings of people haven't gone unheard of in history. Didn't a US president or two warn us all about it and the obvious dangers it presents to free society?

If you think about how the system acts, how could you expect there not to be? If you follow behaviour any, you would realize that the system does all sorts of bad things, then tries to obfuscate what they've done, and groups of people do frequently get together and engage in scandalous conspiracy. Here in Canada a few years ago there was a huge scandal relating to the liberal party, and before that the reform party ceased to exist because of scandal. We have an HST scandal. Honestly you should expect scandal and conspiring from them the behaviour pattern paints quite a clear picture. Even worse off are my neighbors south of the border. It's pretty sad, I mean "fool me twice, shame on you; fool me thrice, shame on me" kinda deal. My trust in them was broken a long time ago, and if I had forgiven them, I would have done so and had my trust re-shattered many times over. Everybody knows this is what the system begets us, and I can honestly say that I have a big phat zero when it comes to having any degree of faith in them. Would you seriously trust these people with your life? Cuz if not, then they shouldn't be in charge of it, period.

Also, those who are caught up in conspiracy and actually noticed by people, is only the tip of the iceberg in terms as to how much corruption actually exists out there in government. One would have to be tremendously naive to think that everyone gets caught; and if you don't get caught the first few times you get experience and get tremendously better at getting away with it. LMAO! And these people are damned good they get away with lots and teach their kids how to do it just like them, each generation produces it's own refinements.
edit on 26-12-2010 by stealthc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Of course the government pays people to go on the internet. The FBI has a very public program to recruit private people to scan the internet for people exploiting children. They are open with this program because want to keep their children safe.

For less popular programs, they just don’t make it public.

Now I don’t mine too much if a corporate or government employee gives their side on blogs. If a guy from NASA wants to explain spots on the sun, perfectly fine with me.

What I mind is when they engage in a form of intimidation and lies.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I have an idea on how to curb these types of posters. Have a one million dollar fee for non-disclosed paid government posters. Sure you won't be able to prove 99% of them but even one or two would be worth it.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It would not surprise me in the least if there were misinformation operatives on this or other websites. It is an established practice used since the dawn of politics, intelligence operations, and commerce, to intentionally sway public opinion. In the information age, the way to do that is - at least in part - on the internet. So it wouldn't shock me at all to learn that this is the case.

That being said however, I don't think we'll ever be able to prove or know who they are, should they be here. The reason for that is simple human nature. How do you distinguish between 1) someone who is simply focused on a narrow area of subject matter, highly biased (we are all biased to some degree in my opinion,) and highly favorable to a particular interpretation of evidence, and 2) someone who is employed specifically to do this? I can't think of a way to reliably, definitively, irrefutably distinguish between the two. As such, at least in my opinion, we will never know.

With that being the case, I feel it's unfair to label anyone a "disinfo agent," something I've unfortunately seen happen all too often both on ATS and elsewhere. People are different. Sometimes people's biases, interests, and opinions simply result in positions that - rightly or wrongly - strongly detract from a given world view, theory, or line of thought. Maybe sometimes they're "disinfo agents." But they are just as likely to be normal people with their own views in my opinion, because we have no reliable way to tell.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

That's horsehockey. Just read GOD's posts and then tell me me there's no 'reliable' way to tell whether he's genuine or not. Please, if you're sincere grow up. If you're one of them, give up.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is one of those OBVIOUS topics that really doesn't need "proof" because it is a given.
If you are one of these posters who says "prove it" or it doesn't exist, then I suggest you rethink your logic.
If you honestly do NOT think the government uses the internet as a propaganda tool then the propaganda is WORKING.

So yes OP, IMO the mad in the video is 100% correct. I have seen these exact patterns and they are not an accident.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
www.youtube.com...

This guy makes the claim payed disinformation shills are active on youtube
and other boards regarding certain topics including 911. In the title he even cites a nice number the goverment supposedly spends on shills, over 4 billion bucks.

Is there any evidence of any kind, or any material that suggests people are being payed for that kind of activity on youtube or elsewhere other than lame and unpopular youtube profiles??
edit on 23-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

of course they are. Cass Sunstein is the man to explain why.

See the following for the logic behind why they 'cognitively infiltrate' people.

wikispooks.com...

They also outsource jobs to PR companies like Bell Pottinger

see the following for their explantation.

www.bell-pottinger.co.uk...
edit on 28-12-2010 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Meh, spend enough time on ATS and someone will eventually call you a disinfo agent also, no matter what the subject or your stance. heh...

I got called a disinfo agent on my Introduction post. Some people are just pigheaded jerks, no two ways about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Dis info is big time if you consider the big ones like:
Dis info put Bush in the White house.
Or dis info made Afghanistan the target after 9/11/01.
Or the dis info of yellow cake uranium going to IRAQ for WMD that can't be seen.

Those get the high honors in dis info.
UFOs and knowing what Tesla did is just small potatoes dis info.
The paychecks are much lower.

ED: Wonder what the breakout is on top dog: Financial control,
Political control, Science and Education control seem to be the
top categories.

edit on 12/28/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by backinblack

BTW, there are many Government documents relating to this very subject.. There is money in the budget to pay for such actions. Would the Government lie about that?

Do you have any concrete proof of this. Government documents, names of officials who authorised this? Any credible proof will do! I don't think you do! But will apologise if you do produce them!

www.americanthinker.com...

Those of you wondering how DOJ uses your tax dollars to enforce our nation's laws might be interested to learn that Eric Holder has apparently hired former Democratic campaign bloggers to work at the department in what appears to be a secret propaganda unit. According to a story at The Muffled Oar website, the bloggers are housed in the Office of Public Affairs (the press office). Their job is to place "anonymous comments, or comments under pseudonyms, at newspaper websites with stories critical of the Department of Justice, Holder and President Obama." One of the bloggers is former DNC and John Edwards staffer Tracy Russo, whose name was featured prominently on the department's introduction of its new website on October 1.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I can give you a list of shills starting with Micheal Cohen of Allnewsweb

This is to no nobody in particular

Don't get the arm chair experts confused with the real sock puppets. ATS is host to all kinds of characters you just have to roll with the punches. Some are just trolls. You cant call someone a paid shill without proof or you are going to look like a clown. Some of the members are just ignorant thats everywhere though. everyone is right on the internet

Paid shills are usually military personal to my knowledge such as the New Orleans Army trolling a forum that criticized the Katrina disaster.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some people are just that way and want to reinforce their own denial by being imposing in a way, and you cant help them they are closed minded and to force your ideals and ideas on them is a diservice. A waste of time. They must find the way themselves. Many of the fake truthers i call them falsers use the disinfo agent rebutting as a cop out. Many of the shills mix the truth with lies. They will sugar coat a turd basically, wrap it in some nice wrapping paper with a nice bow and all...then ask you to buy a book and dvd. People like Steve Greer for instance and beggars like Jose Escamilla. I call them paid shills because technically people pay them to blow smoke up the arse.

Oh there are a few "socks" here on this site im sure. Im not going to drop names, they will pretty much expose themselves if you have the ability to smell the BS in the air. Dont worry about them, you and I have the gift of free thinking so use it. And if you do the footwork yourself they cant take that from you. They have infiltrated the truth movement and all the circles of course.MUFON and ufology is a circus now. Then with the 911 movement came the "fake planes and holograms" crowd. They were planted to discredit 911 truthers. The only power you give them is the attention and the lack of investigation in to things..laziness basically. Smoke and mirrors, confusion, lies are part of the formula. It's a game of psy-ops it's not what you think. Cover up is just a small part of it. If i had a penny for every time i have ben called a disinfo agent

You will see the Debunkers "as long as it is done in good faith" are the real truthers as long as they are fact based. Most of these fake "truthers" wont do any research and investigation. This is a religion to them. I consider them to be the very shills they complain about. They are the disinfo ops greatest asset, they the "PTB" need not budge a finger when falsers do all the work for them. Buying in to every UFO story and conspiracy then circulating it around the web like a cancer.

Aint the devil happy!

When the lunatic fringe does all the work for them. But a shill will always go along with the status quo and usually a give away is absolute faith in the government, they are not perfect and they do mess up eventually. At the end of the day you cant really trust anybody completely ...I have had certain people try to convince me "there is nothing to see here it's a yacht not a UFO" for instance. I knew there was no proof to support the theory other then a photo of a yacht. Long story short I did not buy in to it and they tried to distract and derail the thread by turning it a comedy act. So use your gut feeling. Stick with the facts and proof.

The Media are the greatest paid shills btw, but most of you probably know that

end of rant

edit on 7-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join