It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the CIA Just Bomb the Swiss Embassy??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by maythetruthbeknown
My question is; Do you think this is a warning from the CIA or other 3 letter agencies to the Swiss not to pursue the case, or am I just looking too deeply into this??
Let me Know what you think. Regards

I think ur right on cue.
However, there is a 3rd story that is connected
to this plot the way I see it.
Remember this was the Swiss Embassy
in Rome Italy that was bombed and nobody
claimed responsibility, yet!

Bank of America, Deutsche Bank Assets Seized in Italian Derivatives Probe

Italy’s finance police seized 22 million euros ($29 million) from six lenders including Bank of America Corp. amid allegations of fraud in a probe focusing on the sale of derivatives to five municipalities in central Italy.

Police said they took 15 million euros from Bank of America, and 1.7 million euros each from Deutsche Bank AG and UBS AG, according to an e-mailed statement. The remainder was seized from Natixis SA, Dexia Crediop SpA and Banca Monte Paschi di Siena SpA.

The amount represents the alleged illicit profit the banks made from selling derivatives to the city of Florence, the region of Tuscany and three other municipalities in the region, the police said. The local governments have lost about 123 million euros on the swaps that adjusted payments on 1.4 billion euros of debt, the police said.

www.bloomberg.com...

when anybody goes after the underworld corruption,
there will be consequences. These folks are worse
than Al Queda or the Taliban ever was.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Good Lord, the terrorists have been reporting for weeks now that they are gearing up for the holidays.

and the news outlets got this intel on
the holiday threats from where ???
the CIA !!!!!

it was a clandestine black op
set up through MSM.
Typical CIA method of operation.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
the Chilean Embassy was hit shortly after the Swiss Embassy.

note my post above about Italy seizing
assets of BOA due to derivatives fraud.

Chile financial system is used in that
derivatives laundering scheme.
BOA, JP Morgan Chase and Merrill Lynch.

There was a NASDAQ story about the Chile
gov approving a new BOA rep but it has since been
removed from the web and I think I know why,
cuz they found massive fraud and recanted
on their approval of the BOA rep.
I also think somebody in Chile gov is investigating
this derivatives fraud as well as Italy and the bombings
are a warning to let it go and leave it alone.

If the derivatives fraud is investigated by more
governments, there probably will be more
embassy bombings as the CIA does not like
when people mess with their money
laundering schemes.

some light reading on the derivatives fraud
market in Chile

www.globip.com...

note: it's a pdf file

edit on 12/23/2010 by boondock-saint because: added url

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
OP, that was my first thought too when I heard about this bomb in the Swiss Embassy. Also, Italy has a Vatican money laundering investigation going on which involves $20million, which might also link to Rome....not sure about Chile, there's probably some link there too.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Maybe the CIA was trying to rescue somebody at the embassy....

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
There's also this which was posted on Benjamin Fulford's blog on 17 December:

The President of the Italian Chamber of Deputies, Gianfranco Fini, has been given evidence that Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi was involved in a $1 trillion theft and Fini promises he will bring this up in the Italian parliament, according to senior Italian sources. Fini is the leader of a group of parliamentarians who lost a December 15th attempt to oust Berlusconi by 3 votes. The evidence presented to Fini involves an attempt by Berlusconi to cash $1 trillion in Dragon Family bonds that were illegally seized by Italian Financial police in June of 2009. According to the evidence Berlusconi and his allies also tried to buy the Banco Commerciale in Lugano, Switzerland in order to use it as a depository for stolen assets, the sources say. The purpose was to place the funds in private financial trade transactions in order to generate trillions of dollars without either the Italian government or the governments of the world being aware, the sources claim.
Fini’s involvement is expected to put a public spotlight on exactly what happened after June, 2009 when two Japanese carrying diplomatic passports were detained and had $134.5 billion in financial instruments (with cumulative interest of over $1 trillion) they held seized by Italian financial police acting on behalf of the P2 Freemason lodge, the sources claim. The trail is expected to lead to ultimately to the Vatican, the sources say

Interesting, it this is accurate, this is one more huge fraud investigation going on connected to Italy and Switzerlend..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Interesting, it this is accurate, this is one more huge fraud investigation going on connected to Italy and Switzerlend..

it's not just Italians and Swiss,
there are others like China, Germany, France,
Greece and a litany of smaller South American
nations involved with this derivatives fraud investigation in
multiple banks. Eventually, this is all gonna
blow up in the CIA's face (no pun intended).
In today's world of digital transactions,
you cannot hide funds without them being
traced to the criminals. This investigation
from multiple countries could lead to the collapse
of the fractional system of banking AND
the collapse of the CIA at the same time.

edit on 12/23/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The dots are getting connected. Great finds and links you have posted. Am going to look more into the subject as I hope you are. Lets see if we can get to the bottom (or top) of this.
Cheers Regards

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Nope they have absolutly nothing to do which each other lol, why would the us attack the swiss embassy in rome italy lol, seriously, can you imagine how much amercain money is in swiss banks lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
First, I think the CIA isn't going to commit to violence for any reason other than to kill someone. They don't do fear tactics, they destroy information, evidence, and/or testimony. If they are using specific violence such as a bomb, that would naturally mean that they have to kill multiple persons, or destroy documents. The CIA wouldn't use violence as an indirect scare tactic, because it doesn't serve any real purpose, and accomplishes nothing. They seek immediate results from violence.

Second, if the CIA must commit violence to correct a problem, they probably are going to do it in as clandestine a manner as possible (not firebombing buildings), unless a dual purpose is served by an overt act. In this case, they better KNOW their asses are covered before they execute. I can think of very few scenarios where such an overt act could be so deeply obscured from investigation that it would warrant the risk of being discovered.

Third, the fact that this involves the Swiss embassy is telling in itself. I believe that the political neutrality of the Swiss alone points to it's lack of innocence. Too much of Switzerland's history is tied to old money lending/changing consortia for it to be overlooked whenever a 'follow the money' situation arises - which is nearly all geo-political/economic ones.

I definitely do not believe that the CIA has anything to do with this incident, simply based on the fact that the way they generally operate (unless in a war zone) is to do things with little or no loss of blood whatsoever. They have very clever coercion tactics, and understand all the inter-relationships of all actors in the show. They have the keen ability to hide things, prevent people from talking, or obtain sensitive, intelligent, or potentially damaging documents without the use of force or violence.

The only situation that I can think of that the CIA would consider themselves correct in using this type of tactic is if the situation were urgently dire, and time was so short a factor that it became the only effective means to assure 100% mission success.

This bombing was carried out by someone much less professional than the CIA as an assassination attempt, or to destroy documents, most likely the latter.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
New York Times saying there is a CIA link to the swiss charged with violating nuclear charges.

www.nytimes.com...

Not sure if that is a different swiss case or if this is talking about the same thing. I saw CIA and swiss so I thought it was relevant. I guess it's (C)aught (I)n-the (A)ct once again.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A package bomb... That blew some poor staffer's thumbs off?

If you have to think that the CIA did something like this, then I guess you have to. I would only issue this challenge: DENY IGNORANCE!

If there was a REAL bomb inside the building, then possibly it could be the CIA. If it was a large car bomb outside the embassy, less possibly the CIA, unless there was someone specific in the car.

The first thing that needs to be determined is who the package was addressed to. If it is the guy that wants charges filed against the three CERN guys, then you can drill down from there.

First, look at the the people who could face the charges. It would not likely be them, because these are not the types of guys to build package bombs and send them, but on the other side of the coin, it could likely be them, because it was obviously done by someone who isn't very good at mailing package bombs. Since this operation seemed to be such a miserable failure, it's likely that whoever did it has no idea what they're doing, and it seems like desperation.

Second, look at those who may stand to lose any potential technology or information should those indicted be convicted. Maybe Pakistanis.

Third, look to any agency or individual that may be implicated as complicit in any illegal activity. But again, this kind of clears the CIA, since the operation was ill-conceived and poorly planned and executed. If the CIA wanted something to happen, that thing would have happened. You would have to be half retarded to think that the CIA would only go so far as to send a staffer to the hospital.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The chilian embassy was bombed too, my best friends dads a diplomat and hes investigating.
I shall come back when i find out news

what do chilie and the swiss have in common, who are their allies?
And its odd because chilie isnt really a big country.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by wcitizen

it's not just Italians and Swiss,
there are others like China, Germany, France,
Greece and a litany of smaller South American
nations involved with this derivatives fraud investigation in
multiple banks. Eventually, this is all gonna
blow up in the CIA's face (no pun intended).
In today's world of digital transactions,
you cannot hide funds without them being
traced to the criminals. This investigation
from multiple countries could lead to the collapse
of the fractional system of banking AND
the collapse of the CIA at the same time.

edit on 12/23/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Yes, I was referring to a different major fraud investigation. There are several going on right now.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Chile is currently considering moving to ecognise Palestine as a nation...which may also be in this melting pot.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

These bombs are set to cause confusion amongst allies and enemies.

The perpetrators are sitting on the sideline with a smirk on their face, thinking their plans are Excellent, they don't know, they will be judged like everyone else in the judgement day and that GOD's plan is much bigger and much more Excellent.

It is obvious that a group, or a nation is trying to stir trouble, to cause confusion, paranoia, then war.

I'm not pointing fingers, but I think I know who is behind these attack.

Whether there is a connection between the CIA cases and the embassy bombing is yet to be seen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join