It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visualize a better world this 1/1/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Our world is not in a very good place right now. It's very dark... However, maybe we can change this..

There's been a ton of threads on here regarding 1111 and it's meaning. People are seeing it all over the place. Regardless of what it means, there's also talk of the Law Of Attraction and what it means. Whether we can actually use it to change our world. What i'm proposing will combine both of these things. Visualize a better world this new year's day sometime during the day. You can either post it on here or just think of it on your own.

Here's mine: a world where greed, poverty, and hate are all non-existent. A world with free energy and where people are free to follow their heart's desires. A world of transparency with no secrets and no abusive government. A very spiritual world, where people don't take life too seriously and just try to have fun. A world where people are not so caught up in the physical and explore other dimensions. A world where people act responsibly.

Here's to a better world

edit on 23-12-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

You want a world like that? Grant humans immortality, lack of sickness, lack of hunger, and lack of sorrow. If there things are not present, then there will always be darkness.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
your on the right track dude.

you'll like this blog- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

have you got a picture??
edit on 23/12/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Your still living in a dream, wake up before its too late, there is still time left. You can only have all these things in a dream or once corruption has been eliminated and will it end? No there will always will be some corruption still standing. Take a trip to Mexico and then you will find out. You have to remove the problems first with new solutions and not yesterdays.

-Naeem

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Visualization without action is like knowledge without application.

The Secret was the worst thing that happened to lost people.

I agree that we can collectively make a change.

I try to visualize a world where grace is the first response and there is no longer a last resort because doing the right thing is the only guiding principle.

Peace

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Jeez guys, just trying to help. I never said we shouldn't do anything, just thought maybe this would be a good idea...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Indeed it is a good idea, for every action begins with a dream, a thought.

I, merely an insignificant nobody, applaud you for your desire, which is not just only for yourself, but for others around you as well, and it is people like whom will inherit this planet when the older generations passed on and need positive ones like you around to lead the next generations.

But still, it needs actions. Thoughts alone are not enough, espacially in the material world. It requires your active participation. Every pen you use, every word you pen, every word you spread, every positive thought you share with another, will have an exponential effect that will lead to your desires.

Utopia is a dream, but so was the progress of our civilisation.

Good luck and cheers!:-)
edit on 23-12-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
"All that we are is the result of what we have thought: it is founded on our thoughts, it is made up of our thoughts. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him."

-the Dhammapada

In addition to visualizing a better world on 1/1/11, dedicate the day to doing things to make the world a better place. Go voulnteer at a soup kitchen, help an old lady across the street, plant a tree, clean garbage up off the side of the road. Thoughts are one thing, but thought and action combined is greater than the sum of parts.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Whilst a good idea in theory a more practical date would be the 2nd of the first. or even better 11th of the 1st 2011, do it on the 1st and most people won't realise and forget about it as they concentrate on their hangovers.
just my humble opinion.

new topics

top topics

join