It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Iran diplomat admits working toward nuclear bomb with North Korea's help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
No surprise to anyone with an ounce of common sense of course - nor is the complicity of NK in thier project.

An Iranian former diplomat says Iran is working toward developing a nuclear bomb with the help of scientists from North Korea and other countries worldwide, the Daily Telegraph reported on Wednesday.

Mohammed Reza Heydari, former of the Iranian embassy in Oslo, Norway, told the British newspaper that he had helped North Korean technicians and military experts enter Iran while he was working for the Iranian foreign ministry office in Tehran's airport.

Heydari said the North Korean experts helped Iran develop nuclear bomb capability and increase the range of Iran's ballistic missiles.
He said that his mission was to allow North Korean military staff, as well as Palestinians associated with Hamas, enter the country without any visa and passport inspection.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

If this is true this is huge!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
As I've said before, these expat Iranian officials and/or political activists and/or dumbasses are on an Israeli payroll.
(3000 euros in the Netherlands, for spying on expats in refugee centres, families, religious direction)

This article confirms my belief, not because it's obvious propaganda, tying the conflicted North Korea to Iran - completely omitting China and Russia, but it is posted on Haaretz. Your only source, is Haaretz.

I dare you to spot the triggerwords in this article and then I dare you to say it is not opiniated and not propaganda.

Shot down.

Next please.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
As to why this ''news'' is hitting the streets now?

The Iranian working class started striking.

The revolutionary guard, who are the long arm of the Iranian/Israeli regime, who are meant to keep the Iranian people from revolting - in a peaceful or non-peaceful manner, are choosing the side of the Iranian people.

So now when the Iranian/Israeli regime is starting to lose grip on the people, a war on the Iranian people is being plotted out.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Putting aside the questions on whether or not this Iranian "defector/mouthpiece" is legitimate...

I have to say, I don't really care if Iran has a nuclear weapon. They won't become a danger to the world or anyone else. They're not going to bomb Israel. It will just be another preemptive strike against Iran, if anything.

"Oh, but we have to attack first or Iran might!" Another war paradox for the think-tanks and intellectuals.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
No surprise to anyone with an ounce of common sense of course - nor is the complicity of NK in thier project.

No suprise to anyone to see that more propaganda about Iran is plastered over ATS

An Iranian former diplomat says Iran is working toward developing a nuclear bomb with the help of scientists from North Korea and other countries worldwide, the Daily Telegraph reported on Wednesday.

What they are not telling us is that the former diplomat, has been recruited by American Officials.

Mohammed Reza Heydari, former of the Iranian embassy in Oslo, Norway, told the British newspaper that he had helped North Korean technicians and military experts enter Iran while he was working for the Iranian foreign ministry office in Tehran's airport.

I wonder how much they paid him?

I have a feeling we are going to see alot more propaganda come out of the wash in good old 2011, its like a game of chess, and the pieces are nearly in position in order to go for check.!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I wonder how much they paid him?

When you understand how these agencies work you will understand the amount of money is irrelevant in most cases.

They go to these people and tell them, that with their help, they can take away Iran from the Iranian regime and clergy and give it back to the Iranian people. What they fail to mention is that the Iranian regime and clergy are on the side of the people who want to bomb Iran.

The blind will lead the blind. These people are all incredibly ignorant.

Also, how about the fact that any actual information on how these Israeli agencies work is quickly drowned or not even looked at.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
As I've said before, these expat Iranian officials and/or political activists and/or dumbasses are on an Israeli payroll.
(3000 euros in the Netherlands, for spying on expats in refugee centres, families, religious direction)

This article confirms my belief, not because it's obvious propaganda, tying the conflicted North Korea to Iran - completely omitting China and Russia, but it is posted on Haaretz. Your only source, is Haaretz.

I dare you to spot the triggerwords in this article and then I dare you to say it is not opiniated and not propaganda.

Shot down.

Next please.

Well as it does clearly state in the article - the source is a British news paper, the Telegraph!, though to be fair I knew someone was bound to dimiss it becuase the link was to Harretz.

Seriously it is laughable to imagine that Iran would deveop nuclear capability, without developing a nuclear weapon even without the mountains of evidence emerging.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
And the propaganda keeps rolling on. I hate to see all this about Iran and NK in the news, it looks as though they are building a case(once again without evidence) and selling it to the people who will buy it hook line and sinker and the justification for a move against Iran is on. Are we going to fall for it again?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Well as it does clearly state in the article - the source is a British news paper, the Telegraph!, though to be fair I knew someone was bound to dimiss it becuase the link was to Harretz.

A British newspaper? That makes it all the worse, sadly for you, you posted an Israeli source. I did not dismiss the article because it was on an Israeli site, I dismissed it because it is propaganda, you only posted one source which was a pro-Israeli newspaper. Also, take a good look at what the dissident says:

He said that his mission was to allow North Korean military staff, as well as Palestinians associated with Hamas, enter the country without any visa and passport inspection.

Just yesteday I made this clear on ATS. Only, the article changes what happens in reality to what suits the shills. I made it clear that said people are on an ISRAELI payroll, and this connection allowed them to move in and out of Iran or any country without hassle. These informants and half-spies, report to both the Israeli AND Iranian regimes.

You have to understand that governments are working AGAINST the people, worldwide. If everyone was aware no way this crap would be going on, on a daily basis.

Seriously it is laughable to imagine that Iran would deveop nuclear capability, without developing a nuclear weapon even without the mountains of evidence emerging.

Mountain of evidence? Developing nukes? There are so many nukes on this planet that they don't need to be developed they can just be bought. And since the Israeli and Iranian regimes are on the same side...you do the math.

Remember, I am not having a go at YOU but at the misinformation that is being spread.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

/Moslem
You dismiss it 'because it is propaganda' - to me translates to 'I have a prior belief that makes me dismiss as propaganda anything that does not conform to my pre-existing belief'

That aside we can never be sure what is propaganda or disinfo - and yes everything is controlled.

Personaly I rely on the mindsets, motivations and belief systems of the players involved, as a predictor of what they are up to (it is how the NWO controls us all anyway).

Israel and Iran have been set up against each other - as a timebomb waiting to go off - as per Albert Pike's 'vision'

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

/Moslem
You dismiss it 'because it is propaganda' - to me translates to 'I have a prior belief that makes me dismiss as propaganda anything that does not conform to my pre-existing belief'

Be aware that you do not mix up what you observe to what you interpret. You do not know me personally. I can say to you, this article is propaganda, not at its finest, still propaganda.

That aside we can never be sure what is propaganda or disinfo - and yes everything is controlled.

We can be sure. Ask yourself a set of questions. Travel around, understand that people are the same everywhere and want the same security everywhere. Understand that megalomaniacs run the new agencies. What is true to everyone is the opposite of propaganda. I understand your point though, up to a certain degree we cannot be sure of everything. And not everything is controlled, it may be looked over if that is the definition you were going for but not everything can be kept in check, regardless of how much power certain agencies want you to think they have. This in itsself is a tactic.

Personaly I rely on the mindsets, motivations and belief systems of the players involved, as a predictor of what they are up to (it is how the NWO controls us all anyway).

But you can never look into another persons head. The NWO does not control us all, this is a strategy of theirs, to have you believe they control everything. That way your behavioural patterns can be calculated more exactly.

Israel and Iran have been set up against each other - as a timebomb waiting to go off - as per Albert Pike's 'vision'

Edit:

What do you mean with /Moslem?

The Israeli and Iranian government are set up for nothing. They are the ones setting the people, that live inside their borders and outside their borders, up against eachother.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
/moslem - justy a typo.

"people are the same everywhere" - well that applies to thier biological bodies and basic instincts only, as to what motivates and drives them, thier operating paradigms - they are as different as can be!
The NWO is rings within rings of usefull dupes operating with agendas to hook them in.

So - no the Iranaian and Israeli leadership do not understand who is manipulating them - the 12'ver Mullahs are true believers, they have no idea about the NWO.

new topics

top topics

join