It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video showing more giant UFOs around the sun.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

New video showing more giant UFOs around the sun.

www.disclose.tv

Stange objects are recorded by satellites just outside the suns atmosphere.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
NASA’s Stereo spacecraft monitoring the Sun began registering huge spherical UFO’s in the vicinity of the Sun around January 18, 2010. According to one observer, the UFOs “appear to be moving as they are in different positions on many [of the NASA Stereo] photos, and are huge possibly at least the size of Earth. If the UFOs were planets or some type of huge asteroid comets, they would already have been pulled into the Sun by the strong gravity the Sun produces as in the case of the recent comet."

Dr. Joe Gurman, NASA Stereo Project scientist states the giant solar UFOs are compression artifacts. Moreover, he states, the "’central data recorder’ at DSN, that stores all the playback data from all the missions DSN supports, failed' on January 18, 2010, the date the solar UFO wave began, thus accounting for the images of giant UFOs (see full statement in the article below).

In a quantum physics solution to the mystery of the giant solar UFOs, physicist Nassim Haramein states in a video-taped analysis (below) that Earth-sized UFOs are in fact giant extraterrestrial or interdimensional spacecraft, which are accessing our solar system, using the Sun as a black-hole singularity, or star gate. Mr. Haramein contends that NASA Stereo data of giant solar UFOs prove that extraterrestrial civilizations access our solar system via a star gate on the Sun when using large (Earth-size) vehicle spacecraft.

www.disclose.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hoooly sh!t...the size of planets?...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I cant wait to meet these dudes. I hopeeeeeeeeeeee they come down. I do believe I see a lot of them in the sky at nights. They look about the size of stars but twinkle all different colors and jump and wiggle around the sky in all directions. I just hope 'victor' wasn't right...although 2017 would be better than 2012, but you know, those myans sucked at math.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1979

A look at the STEREO sites show that the Cor1 ahead, which shows dark projections not unlike the ones you have decided are huge UFO's, matches the COR2ahead which shows CME's. It's just the way it shows up by the different wavelengths, not objects. Sure there "might" be something there, but all the amateur telescopes trained on the sun (and there are a lot) would have discovered something the size of a planet anywhere around the sun, and those not trained on the sun would have seen anything in the entirety of near-space that size, too. Since discovery and naming of space objects is a really big deal to people, there would be no way to stop the information from getting out.
That said, I would have questioned the link anyway, since you are the one who posted them on that site. And that the date/time stamp is covered so you cannot reseach it yourself, and you don't say which shot from which satellite is being used. Anything you cannot research on your own is suspicious.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
looks like the same thing discussed here and answered by ziggystar60
cosmic rays distortions.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18697f307ab8.jpg[/atsimg]
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Badly named thread, this is not a new video of things around the sun its a rehash of the same discredited idea from Jan this year.

Jazzed up thread names annoy a lot of people...

And lets put it another way, if these HUGE planet sized craft were out there in Jan then have they ran out of petrol before coming here???

11 months later and no sign...Lazy buggers...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Please respond to the original thread on this topic here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed...

Springer...

new topics

top topics

join