It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian, New Zealand and Canadian Governmens are Illegitimate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale
I have absolutely no idea what this guy is going on about...

Canada was established as a nation in 1867, under the British North America Act, which proclaimed the Dominion of Canada.

Furthermore....

The patriation of the Canadian Constitution was achieved in 1982 when the British and Canadian parliaments passed parallel acts – the Canada Act, 1982 ([UK] 1982, c.11) in London, and the Constitution Act 1982 in Ottawa. Thereafter, the United Kingdom was formally absolved of any remaining responsibility for, or jurisdiction over, Canada; and Canada became responsible for her own destiny. In a formal ceremony on Parliament Hill in Ottawa, the Queen signed both acts into law on April 17, 1982.

en.wikipedia.org...

Obviously, you don't know history. Canada is a colony, not a country. It is a feudal oligarchy supported by a dictatorship known as the monarchy, by an absentee landlord across the pond. In 1947, King George further solidified the monarchy's hold on Canada, the colony, by issuing the Letters Patent, which appointed the Governor General as the queen's viceroy or representative in Canada.

Canada, Australia, New Zealand or any other british "holding corporation" are not countries. They are subsidiaries to the main corporation called the UK and/or the City of London. A simple acid test of the viability of a bordered area as a country is;

1. Is the primary leader a citizen of the bordered area that is being called a country? In the case of Canada, NO, the Queen is not a citizen of Canada.
2. Does the leader of the country, live in the country? NO, the queen lives in the UK.
3. Can the bordered area/country operate as a member of the UN Security Council? NO, if Canada were added as a member, it would give the UK two votes on the security council.
4. Can the alleged leader of a colony such as Canada be removed by any other party, person or people, other than by election? YES, the PM and any MP can be removed by the queen through its viceroy the governor general.

Face it, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc. are all colonies. Our laws have neither been legislated or ratified properly. The Prime Minister (meaning second in command) is mearly a puppet. Parliament can be dissolved at any time by the Governor General, who can also sell off crown land, mineral and water rights, force conscription and martial law under direction of the queen.

And... quoting Wikipedia... ROFL. If you run into a problem with the Bank of Canada's collection agency, Canada Revenue Agency, you will find that in a court of law, the taxes allegedly owed are to the benefit of the plaintiff, who happens to be, you got it yet..... the queen of england. You might want to check the treaty of paris as well when it comes to US sovereignty as it is very questionable and highly suspect as well, just a little more convoluted ;-) But if you really want to go down the rabbit hole, check the 11th century transfer of england and all its holdings and future holdings to the Vatican.

Until such time as we divorce the queen and remove her from our judicial system, Canada will remain a colony of the british empire, just like Australia and New Zealand.

Now, I don't know if you're a shill, a troll or just misinformed, but if you are either of the two former, you might want to go back to CSIS and try and get better dysinformation. I will shoot down in flames anything you have to say making out Canada to be a country. The truth may hurt but it can never be a lie.

Cheers - Dave

edit on 12/23.2010 by bobs_uruncle because: of a note

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivann1217

TheAntiTerrorist web site is a good one as well ...theantiterrorist.co.uk... he has a bunch of clips that explains the situation ..I suggest starting from the start ..peace

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here is a thread that shows you how these parasitical scumbags work their magik ....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Nice Find S&F. I haven't had a chance to read all the info yet, but im getting there.

This may be related to a thread i started over a year ago.
ATO & local Councils are Illegal Entities

... has a lot of documentation about the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and our local Councils that they are in fact illegal Entities and have no right to exist under The Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australian.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Let me guess wcitizen... you're American right?

IRM

What in the world difference would my nationality make?

In other words yes! Typical! Go check on your own house.. it's burning to the ground!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

Its not only Canada where this happens. You can do it in the UK and probably all country's with laws based off the UK's or France.

Your birth certificate is your person, And you are a human. You dont have to pay anything to the govt in the UK and probably Canada, USA , Aus, NZ too, if you dont want too, you DO need to know what you are doing though, because these laws are set out so that the common man dont understand them and if you dont get your # together they will nail you.

Look into the magna carta (translated version) there are about 3 useful parts left that we can use.

www.magnacartaplus.org...

Iv used my rights on a couple of occasions with things like banks and tv licence(dont agree with the tv licence so wont pay) iv not had chance to test what I know in court though.

Check out this vid of a guy using his rights to get out of court.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-12-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)
yes this is good info iv seen videos on this subject being a freeman as they call it you do not even have to go to court as a summons in reality is an invitation that you can refuse but like you say you need to know what you are doing we are talking corporate law here. very good info thanx
merry xmass

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well I would rather be under the Australian goverment any day, thats just one of the many reasons I left the Uk 20yrs back and now proud to be an Ozzie.

So I take it the OP is either American or British
edit on 23/12/10 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

If this is true, these countries could reclaim their sovreignty and start to get themselves out of the grips of the Cabal. If the Prime Minister was aware of this, as she should be, she would be in hot water too!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Well I would rather be under the Australian goverment any day, thats just one of the many reasons I left the Uk 20yrs back and now proud to be an Ozzie.

So I take it the OP is either American or British
edit on 23/12/10 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

I don't get why my nationality is an issue.....this could be significant good news for those countries. What's your point?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

Thanks, and happy holidays to you too

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

In other words nothing - I don't get your point at all!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
reply to post by mobiusmale

Thats pretty much my point.
Second line.

Who did the Aborigines take the land from...or which factions within this group took lands away from other Aborigine groups prior to the British arriving? Do the losers of those conflicts thus have real title to the lands?

In North America, the various Native tribes were frequently at war with each other...so which of these individual groups are actually the rightful owners of what parts of Canada and America?

Same kind of stories, over history in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, South America...

How far back do you think we should go in this reshuffling, so as to accommodate conquered peoples around the world?

Your thinking is noble in one sense...but impractical...and does not recognize the true nature of the world and how it works. This is the way of the world - and not just within humanity.

There are predators and prey...winners and losers...the strong and the weak.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

I just stole your quote and used it on You Tube. (I hope you don't mind)
I don't know how many people here are aware of this but after Australia didn't join a Japan / India / US pact to destroy China and because Australia attempts to block Japanese whaling - threatening their food source, Japan spent millions on paid trolls sourced from criminal gangs who slander corporations for a living. I'm jousting with a Jap troll who is paid to assert Australia isn't a sovereign nation, (which your quote sums up so much more lucidly then anything I've written) and create hatred between aboriginals and white Australians.

It's a two part plan. Brand all white Aussies as racist so other countries won't get involved - and to take advantage of the inherent vulnerabilities of a multi-cultural society, and two, condemn the government and sovereignty of Australia.

The trolls aren't very active right now. There's always an office and it's massive database of troll accounts (say 10,000) but the employees are seasonal. If (usually days before) SSCS clash with Japanese whalers there will be 1000 trolls spamming the threads with false accusations and deliberately evocative hypocritical claims.

Sorry to go off on such a tangent. I was already thinking about this on the other thread about paid shills, but I didn't want to break it up.
edit on 23-12-2010 by squandered because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2010 by squandered because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2010 by squandered because: tried to edit the quote

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I started a thread this awhile back...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Trying to get people aware of the facts.

Here are some other good information vids/outlets for those interested...

basic-fraud.com...

www.fmotl.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.henrymakow.com...

www.youtube.com...

This is really important information and is the cure to the illness of government.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Try searching Jordan Maxwell and the Maritime Laws
Scary stuff!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I did some more digging in this very subject today and there are plenty of videos on YouTube in regards to court cases where laymen had been summonsed and used this loop hole in the law and won.

The Japanese lawyers for their whalers is 100% correct and that should be a worry for every Kiwi and Australian not to mention how illegal our justice system in it's present form is.

I'm releasing all research I found to every Kiwi and Australian I know in hope they too will pass on.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You might want to add the United States of America to that list. It hasn't been legitimate since the coup of November 22, 1963.

wink wink...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

You only get fined if you registered to vote and don't.
You don't have to register, but if you do you need to vote till you die.

There is actually a way out of it.
I wanted to hand out leaflets for a political party but I had to register to vote to participate as I had to be
on the electoral roll.
Anyway, I didn't want to vote anymore after that election near on 10 years ago.
So when I got my first fine for not voting at the following election, I sent the envelope unopened back - return to sender - NOT AT THIS ADDRESS.
I also sent all the correspondence from AEC unopened , return to sender - not at this address. Just in case they were testing to see if I really still lived there.

EDIT: Actually I had to pay the very first fine as it showed up as an unpaid at the RTA and it would've effected me registering my car. THAT was the only fine I paid.

I haven't recieved a letter or fine since. and I haven't voted either.
Because only the ward you are registered in has your name and address, only they can know if you voted or not. Once the AEC are informed that you no longer live there, you are then struck off the roll in that ward.
Because you don't register anywhere else either, you are now a non registered person once again.

edit on 24-12-2010 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2010 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Of course you don't! All par for the course!

If you want to talk about illegitimate governments, we need not look any further than your own country. I don't expect you to get that point either...

IRM

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Of course you don't! All par for the course!

If you want to talk about illegitimate governments, we need not look any further than your own country. I don't expect you to get that point either...

IRM

Feel free to let your imagination work overtime and hurl insults rather than address the article in the OP.
If you'd rather live in a cabal controlled colony than a sovreign country, that's your free choice. Each to their own. If you want to insult rather than discuss, that's your bag.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Calling all kiwi's - we are not going to sit back and watch this happen! We are not the lazy fat slobs that won't stand up and put a fight. I dont care if you are black, white, brown, yellow or something in between we will stand together and tell these theifs they do not run this land, this land is for our children to grow and be free from their dodgy rule.
We will tell our government that we do not want to be a mini America, we do not want to hand over all our rights - they are selling us out to the rest of the world - let's tell them we will no longer follow a fractional reserve currency where our money can be taken out of our hands just by increasing inflation. We do not want a country where our land can be taken from us just by raising the rates to a price we can not afford.
We need to take back what we have a right to - what every human has a right to, to live on a bit of land they can call their own - a bit of land that no one can take from them. Land someone can work or build a shelter on at the very minimum.
I reckon a haka all the way to parliment is in order. All kiwi's PM me even if you are for or against - it is good to have quick contacts on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join