It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian, New Zealand and Canadian Governmens are Illegitimate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
www.solomonstarnews.com...

What I am about to disclose should have far reaching international consequences for the Australian, New Zealand and Canadian Governments in particular. Not only are these governments illegitimate, but their entire Judicial Systems and Constitutions are totally unlawful, their governments fraudulent and their legislation invalid!

The information I'm about to disclose should also have consequences for the British government, which for 92 years has played a pea and shell political game that's about to be exposed as a huge fraud!

Things continue to unravel as more and more people are digging to find information. I don't know how accurate this is, and whether it is the full picture, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it were true. If it were accurate - it would indeed be , as the article suggests, very far reaching.

Like the Story article which states that all UK legislation since 2001 is null and void. www.worldreports.org...

As more details emerge of their crimes, the sheer audacity of the Cabal continues to amaze me. It does seem that the 'tell a big lie' principle really works.

edit on 23-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Well i can say this, the Australian political system is just crap ( to be blunt ) although like many if not all political systems its more arguing than progress and i hate living through it!

Also i hate the fact i am fined $80 if i dont vote in Australia. Why vote when there is no one worth voting for? Freedom of speach should give me the right to remain silent as well!

Keep your eyes open for the Sovereign Party of Australia! - See link below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Ouch i didint know you can get fined for not voting, thats a tough pill to swallow, is it for mainly national election, or you get fined for not voting on city councils and mayor appointment, id find it hard to get through here when nearly half the country dosent even care to vote, theyd pass the law no issues but could they enforce the tickets.

edit on 23-12-2010 by dukeofjive because: put the right letters are the right spot eheheh

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Let me guess wcitizen... you're American right?

IRM

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Great find.
My stance is Australia was stolen from its indigenous inhabitants meaning any government other than theirs is an illusion and a crime.

reply to post by dukeofjive

You only get fined if you registered to vote and don't.
You don't have to register, but if you do you need to vote till you die.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have absolutely no idea what this guy is going on about...

Canada was established as a nation in 1867, under the British North America Act, which proclaimed the Dominion of Canada.

Furthermore....

The patriation of the Canadian Constitution was achieved in 1982 when the British and Canadian parliaments passed parallel acts – the Canada Act, 1982 ([UK] 1982, c.11) in London, and the Constitution Act 1982 in Ottawa. Thereafter, the United Kingdom was formally absolved of any remaining responsibility for, or jurisdiction over, Canada; and Canada became responsible for her own destiny. In a formal ceremony on Parliament Hill in Ottawa, the Queen signed both acts into law on April 17, 1982.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

Yeah it is totally wrong, well in my opinion.. It's National and State elections. Although there is a loophole, if you dont enrol to vote then you cant be fined, so if im enrolled in a certain district or locality and then move to another but dont re-enrol then i cant be fined.

In the months before an election i get 10+ letters from the AEC ( Aus Electoral Commision ) asking to enrol. But yeah as per my previous post i dont beleive in voting when there is no one worth voting for, whether its labour or liberal, the nationals or even the greens, nothing ever really changes.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

There was a really good video I stumbled across on this very subject. I haven't been able to find it since but i will keep looking and come back here to post it if i find it.

it was about a regular canadian man who was brought up on lame charges by the Canada Revenue Agency.

That is when he and his wife decided to educate themselves on tax law and general litigation.

in doing so they discovered in black and white that the "legal person" created on your birth certificate is spelled in ALL CAPS for a reason.

long story short this is what this guy found out simply by reading GOVERNMENT books on tax law and general litigation... he discovered that the "government" apparently went bankrupt some time ago and to save the country and the provinces they sold US, our PROVINCES, and out COUNTRY to a corporate entity and that is why on your BC your name is spelled 'JON SMITH" he is not the same person as "Jon Smith" ...I WISH i could find that video because He tells you where you can find this info.

anywho it makes a tremendous amount of sense and i always wondered why on my great grandpa's old maps "CANADA" is spelled "Canada" and "ALBERTA" is spelled "Alberta"....now i know why!

I will be searching for the vid all day. i'm sure i can find it wish me luck!

S+F OP! this info NEEDS To get out to ALL OF US CANADIANS/AUS/NZ!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone knows you shouldn't MESS with any of the 3.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

Yes that is true but the same goes for many countries, look at North America, taken from the natives. The same can be said for New- Zealand ( although the change is not so dramatic and there are many maori people that are in power and own alot of land ) also South Africa, many parts of india up untill 50 years ago.

It is sad but true. The Aus government needs to spend more on Aboriginal education and infrastructure in many rural parts of Australia in NT, Western QLD and WA.

There are alot of interesting stories on ABC about it!!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivann1217

Please do keep searching for that video.

It sounds just a little nuts, but I would love to see it.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Let me guess wcitizen... you're American right?

IRM

What in the world difference would my nationality make?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian

My stance is Australia was stolen from its indigenous inhabitants meaning any government other than theirs is an illusion and a crime.

Yes, well, then just about every Government in the world is illegitimate by your reckoning...

To the victor go the spoils. This is not pleasant perhaps, but it is reality.

Throughout mankind's history there have been conflicts...invasions...coup d'etats...etc.

If the invading parties overpower the former inhabitants...then they assume control and ownership of the territory. Nasty, but that is the nature of the beast I am afraid.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Thats pretty much my point.
Second line.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

that vid might be in a series by Rob Minard ..bursting bubbles of government decption ..www.tagtele.com...

Canada is a Crown Corp. Because the Crown signed treaties with some first nations does not make it a country .To be a country you have to be a Nation .Canada is a colony ...The largest First Nation group in North America is the Algonquin Nation that has never signed a treaty with the Crown colony of Canada ....When we went to school they led us to believe some things that were not quite true and taught us lies ...Its a hard thing to swallow ,knowing that they would mislead us but when you consider what they would benefit from it ,it makes sense ...peace
edit on 23-12-2010 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

It's called deflection. It happens all the time to me as a Kurdish Iranian. They project the stupidity of the masses onto everyone, including those that are not stupid. They project the actions of the US government, on the American people, which is just WRONG. They project the actions of the zionist on the Jewish, which is absolutely WRONG.

Apart from that, it is my opinion that most if not all governments are illegitimate.

Why?

How can a piece of paper with a bit of ink on it...make a piece of land anyones? This Earth belongs to nobody and everybody.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
reply to post by mobiusmale

Thats pretty much my point.
Second line.

Who did the Aborigines take the land from...or which factions within this group took lands away from other Aborigine groups prior to the British arriving? Do the losers of those conflicts thus have real title to the lands?

In North America, the various Native tribes were frequently at war with each other...so which of these individual groups are actually the rightful owners of what parts of Canada and America?

Same kind of stories, over history in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, South America...

How far back do you think we should go in this reshuffling, so as to accommodate conquered peoples around the world?

Your thinking is noble in one sense...but impractical...and does not recognize the true nature of the world and how it works. This is the way of the world - and not just within humanity.

There are predators and prey...winners and losers...the strong and the weak.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Its not only Canada where this happens. You can do it in the UK and probably all country's with laws based off the UK's or France.

Your birth certificate is your person, And you are a human. You dont have to pay anything to the govt in the UK and probably Canada, USA , Aus, NZ too, if you dont want too, you DO need to know what you are doing though, because these laws are set out so that the common man dont understand them and if you dont get your # together they will nail you.

Look into the magna carta (translated version) there are about 3 useful parts left that we can use.

www.magnacartaplus.org...

Iv used my rights on a couple of occasions with things like banks and tv licence(dont agree with the tv licence so wont pay) iv not had chance to test what I know in court though.

Check out this vid of a guy using his rights to get out of court.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-12-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

That's not the video but pretty much all of the same points are touched on!

I know it sounds CRAZY...but that was my line of thinking many years ago now i really try not to use the "c" word because it is dismissive. instead i try to find the answer for myself by looking for confirmation of the claims that have been made in my everyday life. if i can't find confirmation that i can touch/see then i can't 100% believe it.

sounds plausible to me again though, just try to find some old maps. take a trip to the local library and verify for yourself the difference between CANADA and Canada

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Thank you so much for that additional information!

in my past searches i often found dead ends or people who knew very little about this knowledge and it's practical applications.

It's a great place for anyone to start and I finally have a place to refer people to!

thank you again!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Sorry i just finished listening to the video and read the rest of your post *hits himself in the head*

and THANKS you totally jogged my memory i knew it was the Crown but had just forgotten!

now i will have a much better chance at finding the video.

all i have to go on is that when i pulled it up on youtube the title was "Aryan Victus" but a search for that now doesn't seem to bring up the results.

also if anyone wants to search on their own it was a 2+hour video so filter your google vid results accordingly!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join