It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bullingdon Club, not a secret society, but YOU will never be invited to join.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The Bullingdon Club is a dinning club at Oxford Univeristy and is notorious for its members' wealth and destructive binges.
Notable members include David Cameron current British PM, Gideon (or George as he likes to be known) Osbourne current British Chancellor, Boris Johnson current Mayor of London and Nat Rothschild, memeber of Rothschild banking family. en.wikipedia.org...

follow the links to put the numbers to the names
iconicphotos.wordpress.com...

So quite an exclusive membership who have found their way into the most powerful positions in Britain. The club goes to different restaurants around Oxford where they basically smash up the restaurant and pay for all the damage at the end. Ironic these same people once in power increase fees on other students and shout foul when the students smash things up.iconicphotos.wordpress.com...

These are the people that are now ruling the country. what do these people know about how the rest of us live? It seems we are heading back to the victorian days, when we were forced to doff our caps to our betters.

edit on 23-12-2010 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

My grandad was a member

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I don't know if I'd say they were trying to push us into the Victorian days. Clubs like this are still clinging on to those days, possibly. It seems like a good ol' boys club.
edit on 23-12-2010 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think we need to let the Tri-Lambs take care of them....

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

It seems like a good ol' boys club.
edit on 23-12-2010 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

Depends what you mean by good ole boys. groups like this represent the privileged in our society and everything that is wrong with their inherent arrogance. You think Dave and Gideon have any idea how the rest of us live? Yet they are the ones deciding our futures. I know some like this, like a natural order has somehow been restored.

new topics

top topics

join