It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restriction on Tin Foil use? Is this a conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9313c52b8e6b.png[/atsimg]

Tin foil should be restricted to use on the turkey this festive season. I realise this may cause hardship for some folks on ATS but believe me it is better put to use there.

To all ATS members young and old, new or long termers, mods and rockers (oops wrong era), and whatever your religions persuasion, yes and even to Secular Humanists (like me) and the Unitarian Universalists:

Peace!

I have been advised that in various strategic locations around the world props have been put in position to prevent the sky from falling during the holidays so you can relax on that score.

So, enjoy the holiday and for a few hours at least forget that the PTB are after your 'junk', ignore the UFO that is bobbing around in the viewfinder, there will continue to be seismic events that blacken the recorders all round the world (none serious I hope) and wisps of steam will emanate from Icelandic volcanoes without causing an eruption (I hope
)

Relax with friends and family. If you have no friends and family with whom to relax then especially I wish you well this festive season and fervently hope that you will make new friends in the coming year.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Merry xmas from the west coast of canada, and yes the tin foil does go on the turkey...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive

Merry xmas from the west coast of canada, and yes the tin foil does go on the turkey...

It needs to be pointed out that if a simple layer of tin foil pressed closely around the body of a deceased turkey provides a substantial barrier from an excessisve amount of various rays and emissions reaching deep into its skin and assorted innards, then it surely protects my much more highly valued brain.

(There seems to be a shortage of the industrial strength, heavy duty foil at Wal*Mart. Is this another false flag operation? So what do I leave unprotected, the turkey or my head? And what about the ham?)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

An excellent point of course. Perhaps you should consider making use of the tin foil for your head and placing the ham inside the turkey so the turkey becomes a sacrificial element. No, on second thoughts get hold of WM and demand heavy duty tin foil for your head and some lighter duty foil for the turkey and the ham.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Sending you the very best of wishes from the Lands of the South Saxons

And thanks for the much needed laugh..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive

I'm envisioning small herds of turkeys running around with tin foil hats...

Merry Xmas!!!!
edit on 23-12-2010 by snowspirit because: adds

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Dont knock it before you try it

It quits the mind

Mwahahahaahaha

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Like these ones?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68abf640f77e.png[/atsimg]

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
As for TPB wanting your junk, It may be note worthy that a strategically placed turkey neck could make a wonderful decoy.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I thought that this thread was going to be about something else entierly.

The shops around here are always mysteriously running out of Tin Foil and Baking Soda. I always think it's odd that there are so many bakers in the one area

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yes! Like those ones. You took that right out of my mind.
They look a bit like warrior turkeys.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Since were on the subject of Turkeys here is a photo I took last year.
I didn't quite realise how huge and scary they are
He was guarding some babies so he was really angry with me

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22eaebdadc14.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 23-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

But did he make it past Christmas?

BTW running out of Tin Foil and baking soda just indicates that there are many conspiracy theorists in the area. (Tin foil hats and an unwillingness to use fluoride toothpaste)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Anybody fancy a goose this christmas?. Thanks for the much needed laugh puterman, if it wasnt for the fact that ive spent all the money i have on my kids i would quite enjoy christmas, Davespanners, ive had the same pot of baking soda in my cupboard since 1994, maybe you lot know someone about it that we dont.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I have to say I felt pretty guilty about how many Turkeys I had eaten once I had seen him being all protective and fatherly over his babies, he was a better dad then many human males anyway

Still I've got over it now..

top topics

join