It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Releases UFO Files, Chemtrail info therein...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Aluminum gives some strange effects when ingested. Nowadays it's impossible to avoid.

It's always been impossible to avoid. Al is the most common metallic crustal element, and the third most common element. That means it is in probably any dirt, and therefore water, anywhere on the world you choose to test.
There are many routes for AL to become ingested, and contrails are not one of them. Neither is "chemtrails", because they do not exist.
Unless, like the OP, the mere mention in writing somewhere somehow proves existence.........

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The link is in the original post... Whats your problem?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Can't find much the article from Exposure but found a snippet of the Nexus magazine's article on chemtrails:

Once upon a time (mid-90s) I read Nexus magazines and honestly believed some of the articles were true. The moment of realisation was a real kicker....like standing on a dog turd in bare feet...

...with witnesses

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Come now, Chadwickus! Surely the mere mention of a "chemtrail", I mean contrail as that is the word used throughout, is proof enough of a "chemtrail theory".

Of course the word "contrail" is used throughout as "chemtrail" doesn't even exist:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e564ecb5840e.jpg[/atsimg]

It's funny that since a contrail stays in the sky longer, it's automatically a "chemtrail". That must mean that all of the clouds that stay in the sky all day are "chemtrails" also. What utter unbelievableness.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

You post that dictionary image on all the chemtrail threads. Its childish. Come up with something new and of substance.

Read my threads on Chemtrails and I will debate you on the issue. I guarantee You cannot disprove the POSSIBILITY of chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

If they're possible, you wouldn't see them.

When you break it down to the nuts and bolts of it all, if you were spraying something as secretive as chemtrails, would you make it so they're big white trails that can be seen for hundreds of kms?

Or would you do it so no one can see them.

Sounds like something Dr Evil would do...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Make them look just leg regular contrails to mask them? Sounds like the perfect cover to me actually.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Sounds like something Dr Evil would do...

Yeah or Dick Cheney, Council on Foreign Relations, Air Force, and Raytheon Scientists.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Dunno how one could make them look and act exactly like a contrail, unless...

Well if they acted like contrails, then all they would have to do is not fly on the days that contrails are forecasted to appear, or they do what air forces do to prevent contrails from showing up and change altitude.

<< 1   >>

join