It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Releases UFO Files, Chemtrail info therein...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
New Zealand Military Releases UFO Files

BBC: New Zealand releases UFO government files

There must be threads concerning this topic, however what caught my attention was a single peice of information within the news story which, I believe may be tied to the "Chemtrail" phenomenon.

This is the part of the story I wish to focus on and discuss here in this thread:

Among the reports that have been uploaded so far are details of a 1999 sighting of what appeared to be aircraft contrails above the sky in Auckland, during which the writer reportedly warns, "A vast many people in Auckland will suffer flu-like sickness."

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
oh kewl
look at this link which shows 9 books
of files which is related to ur op.

www.stuff.co.nz...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
oh kewl
look at this link which shows 9 books
of files which is related to ur op.

www.stuff.co.nz...

THANK YOU for that MOST EXCELLENT source find, my friend. I am eagerly reading the docs to track down the page which correlates to the story I quoted from the original news story.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
For those not familiar or under-familiar with the Chemtrail phenomenon/government activity... let me help bring you up to speed with some important background info....

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Long have I suspected that the suspicious cloud-spreading activity in the sky commonly called “Chemtrails” has been part of a program and research into methods to reduce the amount of Solar radiation and heat and therefore to reduce Global Warming.

Today I discovered US PATENT #5003186. Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming. Patented March 26, 1991.

Everything I suspected has been patented.
Chemtrails Are "Small Reflecting Particles" In The Upper Atmosphere.
Back in march of this year on the above thread I said "My chemtrail theory is this... They are spraying a substance which is meant to reflect sunlight and alter the albedo of Earth."

THIS WAS BEFORE I DISCOVERED THIS DOCUMENT TODAY 10/24/2009!!!

Most important notes from the Patent PDF:
"A method is disclosed for the reducing atmospheric warming due to the greenhouse effect resulting from a greenhouse gases layer. The method comprises the step of seeding the greenhouse gas layer with a quantity of tiny particles of materials characterized by wavelength dependent emissivity or reflectivity… Such materials can include the class of materials known as Welsbach materials. The oxides of metal, e.g., aluminum oxide, are suitable for the purpose.
The greenhouse gases layer typically extends between about seven and thirteen kilometers above the earth’s surface. The seeding of the stratosphere occurs within this layer”
- Direct quote from Page 6 of the source PDF.

Aluminum Oxide is one metal oxide suitable for the purpose which is relatively inexpensive.
It is presently believed that the particle sizes in the ten to one hundred micron range would be suitable for the seeding purposes. Larger particles would tend to settle to the earth more quickly. The greenhouse gases are typically in the earths stratosphere at an altitude of seven to thirteen kilometers (23,000 ft to 42,000 ft). This suggests that the particle seeding should be done at an altitude on the order of 10 kilometers (33,000 ft). The particles may be seeded by dispersal from seeding aircraft; one exemplary technique may be via jet fuel as suggested by prior work regarding the metallic particles. Once the tiny particles have been dispersed into the atmosphere, the particles may remain in suspension for up to one year.”
- Direct quote from Page 7 to 8 of the source PDF

A bit about the Inventors: David B. Chang of Tustin and I-Fu Shih of Los Alamitos
“David B. Chang of Tustin and I-Fu Shih of Los Alamitos, who both work for Hughes Aircraft Co. in Manhattan Beach, received a patent last month for a controversial method to seed a portion of the atmosphere with certain types of dust particles. These particles would screen out radiation from the sun while allowing heat from the earth's surface to pass through.
"We think it could conteract completely the amount of heating that would be caused by the greenhouse effect," said Chang, who is director of technology for the training and support systems group of Hughes Aircraft, a subsidiary of General Motors-Hughes Electronics Corp.”

I did a little digging and found that Chang and Shih are were still working for Raytheon (the company who bought Hughes Aircraft) as of at least 2005.
Raytheon Technology Today 2005 Issue #2

quote from page 26:
“DAVID B. CHANG and I-FU SHIH:
6849855B1 Method for marking and identifying objects coated with up-conversion material”

IMPORTANT SUPPORTING INFORMATION:
Council on Foreign Relations on Planetary Geoengineering: “Add more small reflecting particles in the upper part of the atmosphere”

Chemtrail proof! 1990 US Air Force document!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

And of course the Chinese are getting in on this activity as well...

CMA.GOV.CN Weather Modification

Weather Modification
Source:
The organized weather modification program in China can be traced back to 1958. It is led by local governments and managed by meteorological services, an arrangement adopted since 1990s. In 1994, the regular coordination meeting on national weather modification was introduced while on 1 May 2002, the Regulations on Weather Modification began to be executed.

Weather modification includes artificial rain enhancement and hail suppression, which are aimed to increase water resources, alleviate agricultural drought, guard against hail, fight forest fire and improve eco-environment. Airplanes are used to spread catalytic agents like silver iodide, dry ice and liquid nitrogen in cloud while anti aircraft guns and rockets as well as incinerators are used to release the agent of silver iodide from ground up into cloud.

Studies and experiments have been made along with the weather modification operations, such as Analysis of Macro and Micro Structures of Precipitation Cloud, Conditions Required for Artificial Rain Enhancement, Efficient Seeding Agents and Techniques, Behavior of Hailstone Cloud, Microstructure of Hailstone, Numerical Modeling of Cloud and Precipitation, Cloud Observation and Fog Dispersion.

ALSO:
Chinese Weather Manipulation Experiments To Increase

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I'm with ya buddy on the chemtrail conspiracy

U also might want to do some research into
Operation Cloverleaf

Also, don't be surprised when the nay-sayers start
flogging this thread with dis-info and derailing it into
the ground.

I could name them, but I bet u will be able
to tell who they are

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hi Boondock-Saint....and the OP

have you seen the info concerning Jim Phelps ?? he is a very old DOE engineer...he supposedly claims to have invented `chemtrails`

i got sent a data file on him a while back. but have since lost it. cant seem to find a copy of it on the net, but there does seems to be other sites that mention him.
he did have his own site too.

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yes, apparently there are chemtrailers in New Zealand. His testimony is exactly as credible as this report:

Another report from 1995 describes an incident in which a man met an alien with massive, size 440 feet who told him dying humans ascend as hydrogen atoms.

Huffington Post

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If people start dissing this thread it will be because A). This is an aircraft forum, NOT a UFO and definitely NOT a chemtrail forum. If you want to talk about it do it in the right place. And B). Oh please can you put up some credible evidence. Having a couple of anecdotes in a local newspaper that is then taken by another newspaper in another country is not even close to proof of anything.

This is the part of the story I wish to focus on and discuss here in this thread:
Yes your second mistake, seeing and concentrating on what you wanted to hear to the detriment of reality. An unfortunately common conspiracy enthusiasts tendency.

So some unnamed "writer" claimed that there were contrails over Auckland in May and people would get flu like symptoms. Gee who would have thought that people would get a common cold or influenza like symptoms in Auckland in May?

Another writer reproduced samples of alien writing, nil credibility without some "Rosetta stone" to decipher it or better still an alien actually being the writer producing it. More likely a crank looking for some much needed attention or an author producing b*****hit to get a sellable story.

I could go on but Im sure it just gives attention this thread doesn't deserve in this particular forum. Take it elsewhere please.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Someone's a little haughty.

SPEAKING OF UFO RELATED CHEMTRAIL EVIDENCE:
imageevent.com...

Aluminum gives some strange effects when ingested. Nowadays it's impossible to avoid.
home.earthlink.net...

I remember as a kid, the sky was a deep blue... now it looks almost teal.

Mus' be dem darn contrals.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Mayura because: gramma

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
woah

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Yes, apparently there are chemtrailers in New Zealand. His testimony is exactly as credible as this report:

Another report from 1995 describes an incident in which a man met an alien with massive, size 440 feet who told him dying humans ascend as hydrogen atoms.

Huffington Post

That other report is unrelated to the chemtrail report. That report has the title "Ethology of Light" and contains the confused ramblings of what seems to be a severely mentally ill dude. The chemtrail report is just a letter from a concerned individual, and following those reports seem to be chemtrail info documents and news clippings that could've, perhaps, been directly related to chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebozeian
If people start dissing this thread it will be because A). This is an aircraft forum, NOT a UFO and definitely NOT a chemtrail forum. If you want to talk about it do it in the right place.

I believe chemtrails are created by specialized aircraft conducting experiments. The multitude of stories and info I have read over the last decade continue to lead me to that conclusion.

Therefore, why would this not be relevant to an aircraft thread?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think the OP was just pointing out some of the released files and not so much a testimony on his chem-trail belief...

In any case i'm sure there is some form of chem-trails that are created...

I believe they make/spray artificial clouds in the sky maybe some type of rain making experiment....

I'm not for sure if they are spraying us with harmful chemicals in that sense.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Lets say all Chemtrails turn out to be are simply cloud seeding experiments to alter or control the weather.

If the materials they are using as a seeding method are hazardous to human health and are being sprayed .... we have chemtrails.

The conspiracy theory of chemtrails is not solely the idea that the government is intentionally and deliberately spraying poison death clouds with the intention and aim of sickening and killing the citizens....

Clearly that is beyond the spectrum of evil and the probability of that being true is highly unlikely.

When we see evil in the world it is more often a grey kind of evil. Using a substance before knowing the long-term health effects and cancer rates without publicly disclosing it. That is more likely the case. (Still evil)

Forgive me I did not mean this as a "stand-alone thread" It is more another piece of the puzzle of my ongoing list of chemtrail threads... I forget that a member might stumble on this and feel that THIS is my only piece of evidence. I have listed so many pieces of info , documents and evidence in past threads I fail to remember that the majority of members have a 15min attention span and dont feel like reading into the background info provided. Snap judgments from scared ignorant folk who dont want to be woken from their denial of reality.

Read my other chemtrail threads with sources and links. Absorb the material.... then come debate me on the issue.
edit on (12/25/10) by AllSeeingI because: Spelling and typos

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Wow. One last chemtrail thread for 2010 based on an anonymous guy writing a letter in 1999 after reading too much conspiracy. 'Contrails over Aukland?' Pretty big airport there with some 3000 flights per month. Also, there doesn't seem to be any news about 'flu-like sickness' during May-July 1999 in Auckland.

It was probably some chemtrailer having a panic-attack after too much coffee. Maybe someone who hadn't been near a major flight-path before?

Another letter describes an alien with seven foot long feet ('size 440 shoes'); I wonder where they get their socks from?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by thecinic

Lets say all Chemtrails turn out to be are simply cloud seeding experiments to alter or control the weather.

If the materials they are using as a seeding method are hazardous to human health and are being sprayed .... we have chemtrails.

Except for the fact that cloud seeding, happens inside of clouds. Its "cloud" seeding, not sky seeding.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Infowars finally caught up to me!
Just ten days behind the ol AllSeeingI

INFOWARS: Declassified NZ Defence Force Reports Reveal Chemtrail Linked To Outbreak Of Illnesses

Evidence collected for over a decade reveals that chemtrails are used for at least seven functions, including weather control and military applications, and are comprised of a wide variety of harmful ingredients. They commonly include aluminium and barium, which are toxic to both humans and to the environment. They may include radioactive thorium, desiccated red blood cells, dangerous pathogens, including Mycoplasma Fermentens Incognitus, plus mold spores, ethylene dibromide, and self-replicating nanotubes that cause Morgellon’s disease, which according to researcher Clifford Carnicom’s findings, now contaminate virtually everyone.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here's the letter in question, I mean really, who debates what was said when we don't even get a link to what was said?!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe963ecef969.png[/atsimg]

So the person writing their letter got their information from articles in Nexus magazine and Exposure magazine.

Can't find much the article from Exposure but found a snippet of the Nexus magazine's article on chemtrails:

'CHEMTRAILS': POISON FROM THE SKY
By William Thomas.
Contrails made by US Air Force aircraft tankers have been criss-crossing US skies for the last two years and have coincided with mysterious respiratory disease outbreaks. Are they part of a biowarfare or weather-control experiment?

Old Thommo must have been getting the word our for his book!

edit on 3/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Come now, Chadwickus! Surely the mere mention of a "chemtrail", I mean contrail as that is the word used throughout, is proof enough of a "chemtrail theory". Isn't it?
Now I just need to find a letter written about Leprechan and their stash of gold..........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join