It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Gaza war 'only a question of time'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
News from thw BBC:

A senior Israeli army officer has told the BBC that as long as Hamas remains in control of the Gaza Strip, another war is "only a question of time".He said the Palestinian Islamist group had rearmed so much since the Israeli offensive two years ago that it was now in a stronger position militarily.There has been an increase in rocket fire coming from Gaza in the past week. Earlier, Israeli defence officials said tanks fitted with a new missile defence system would be deployed near Gaza.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'm sorry, OP, but it has been a "question of time" ever since the birth of Israel in 1948.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It will never happen. Israel needs a reason to use air-strikes and needs a reason to terrorize Palestinians. Israel needs the Middle East conflict to go on as long as possible. Without it they cannot play victim.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
But the last thing either Israel or Hamas needs is an apologist.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I dont think the war has ever stoped, maybe the MSM dont call it a war because palestine is not a real country, in there eyes, but its never really stoped. Rockets and rocks on one side, and bombs, tank shells, on the other.

I know both sides call each othere terrorist, but its really more of an slow downed war, i dont think either side would get good press if they kill the other side off...

sweet nobody called anybody anti semite yet eheheh, i know its early eheheh

top topics

join