It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support-thread by EW.. I will support you with your problems.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hello, dear members.

I don't help confusing people, you know you'll get there. I want to give my support to people who seem to have fallen into a life where misunderstandings have arisen or whom are somehow in trouble. I just want to lend a supporting heart. I accept nice talks, if you somehow want to let know your problems, I'll be here.

Sincerely,

EW.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Thats very nice of you EW. I think most people here really do have problems but are shy to say them or think that it is too small for any effort to put in. Regardless good luck in helping these poor souls and hopefully some will get the answers they deserve.

edit on 23-12-2010 by Stop-loss! because: i grew up a screw up

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
hm, somehow I realize this can be harder than it seems. Let's see what comes up.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Good on you to try to help others, with this time of year, where depression, stress is at a very high point.

I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year eheheh

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Sorry EW. Why would a person want to air their problems in public; especially a public that is known to be critical and skeptical about just about everything?

Now really. Maybe you should put something out there yourself as a starting point; something that might hint at what sort of help you can offer; otherwise I think only a fool or attention seeker would even bother.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I allready did, there should be a ban on bullying on the board. It is ^plausible some would have replied. I gues

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
ah dhau ggvuqsabhi aiuhagiugaziueguaizqsd iufaz fdiuadiufgifuazefiugfaiudsgfiuzfuiaduiegnara ghoupdvhdljgaroeghiraepg hdsofvaeropgar heguahsoghaergouahrzog h_os dhoa hgoahg azohohgoghazhf _azerhg

creating a better mindset.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Thanks, pal

The problem is my problems are a bit unusual and might require a hands on approach. I appreciate the offer anyways.

Your new best internet buddy,
Ronnie "TOUGH GUY' Williams

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
ah dhau ggvuqsabhi aiuhagiugaziueguaizqsd iufaz fdiuadiufgifuazefiugfaiudsgfiuzfuiaduiegnara ghoupdvhdljgaroeghiraepg hdsofvaeropgar heguahsoghaergouahrzog h_os dhoa hgoahg azohohgoghazhf _azerhg

creating a better mindset.

Ohhh, I can see you are going to be a great help to someone in need. .....

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Am I great or what?
:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
One problem I have been trying to work through is mosquitoes. I have felt very concerned about them always biting me. I know they do not take much so that is fine, but the way we have learnt about it is they expel their waste in the process. Some can stings, gets itchy and puts more work on the immune system. The occasional bites are bearable, but annoying. There have also been times where they would have killed me or make me very sick if I was not protected from so many and other viruses.

Recently I have learnt from the dreaming that it is about exchanging our blood, our life and is part of the greater plan. Is there some way we can reconcile our differences?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Parasites!?!!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Pal, it dont' seem like your been helpin to many people so far, huh?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Yes Parasites. There are many different kinds and much we do not understand. Some have been known to cause great pain and sorrow, but not all and some may even have a benefit. I think it is all about communication, more than just words but life. There are many interactions that we do not understand. I do understand the competition that is needed for DNA to expand its search. Is there some way to help tone down some of this conflict?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

This thread stands open for it, you never know. They can reach me in private also.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Pal all ya do is give wise apple remarks-- whos' that helpin anyway??

top topics

join