It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand military releases UFO files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

New Zealand military releases UFO files

www.news.com.au

THE New Zealand military has released hundreds of previously classified reports detailing claims of unidentified flying object sightings and alien encounters.

The reports, dating from 1954 to 2009, were released today under freedom of information laws after the New Zealand Defence Force removed names and other identifying material.

In about 2000 pages of documents, members of the public, military personnel and commercial pilots outline close encounters, mostly involving moving lights in the sky.

Some of the accounts include drawings of flying saucers, descriptions of aliens wearing "
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well there you have it. Full (almost) disclosure...in the Kiwi Country. I have to say, so far the countries that are ahead of The USA on disclosure are; England, Canada, Mexico and now, New Zealand.
Apparently, the US has a lot at stake if they reveal the reality of extra terrestrial biological entities. But instead of cutting their losses, they decide to continue this charade. As Bush said," If people found out the truth, they would chase us down the street..."

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
When a BIG black triangle UFO hovers over the White House... They will still be saying swamp gas
But its true all of the worlds social structure will dissolve because most humans are still not ready for it !!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It is funny how a few countries have come out and pretty much stated that UFO's exist and are unexplained. I believe many UFO stories from the U.S are known, and they know its true. There have been many strange quotes by U.S officials about UFO's, like they know they do not pose a threat to us so they know that's the last thing that matters when we have global problems. They know these spiritual beings will not do us harm, they are looking after us. So they disclose every mysterious, unexplainable thing that happens because the public will uproar in panic. Except for us that believe in our hearts that truly anything is possible, and the truth about us is so out there that if some of us knew the truth we would wish we didn't know at all. I can't wait for the day that these beings finally interact with us in such a way that the governments of the world will not have any explanation of the incident.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I thought you people said that the governments of the world knew that aliens were among us. I didn't think you said that governments knew that people saw lights in the skies, because that's all they admit to in these documents. Lights in the sky must be aliens, am i right?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Unfortunately someone saying they saw something isn't conclusive proof they did see it or that it actually happened or that what they saw is exactly that...unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by markygee
Unfortunately someone saying they saw something isn't conclusive proof they did see it or that it actually happened or that what they saw is exactly that...unfortunately.

One individual saying they saw something is one thing. Corroborated stories between multiple individuals, and multiple sightings at different times and places being described as very similar to other events, however, is another thing entirely.

Descriptions of UFO's performing deliberate maneuvers, some in concert with other UFO's, in what seems could only be intelligent in nature is very important testimony. The people who are reporting these events are not your average backwoods hicks. They are diligent and professional people such as commercial pilots and military personnel. Their claims warrant some credit just due to the type of people they have proven themselves to be. These people, in general, are not the types to just make up stories.

Extra-terrestrial lifeforms? I don't know. But these anomalies do exist, and someone knows what they are, and they are not sharing with the rest of us. And there has to be a reason for that.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
s+f saw this this in my local paper a few days ago i looked for the article online but they have the same as news.com.. anyway,

Sorry to the best of my memory
They where saying that the aliens (some or all) had 200size shoe prints or there abouts ?
And Police/military investigators actively sought the input of the local community ?
There was also a picture of a what looked like a cloud ?
Summary i believe was that they would remain as unidentified ?

I cant remember if this was a specific incident or a collection of

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is excellent news. I like the part of the article that states in some sightings the ETs were wearing Pharaoh masks

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join