It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for website name - please help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There was this website www.eaglexxxx.com and for the life of me, I cant remember what it was.

This website use to have all kinds of area51 stuffs, but then the whole website changed to being focused on night vision binoculars being used to see UFOs.

Perhaps the website name was eagle liberty, or something similar. I believe I found the site though John Lear's website, but I can't find it now.

Any information helpful would be appreciated, thanks!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

www.eagle-net.org...
this particular one is no longer available.
I made a copy of frequencies here:
www.grove-ent.com...
but I don't or can't use them..no radio LOL.
otherwise I have no clue yet and am too old to worry much about it..just wish I had the info you need.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
over the holidays I realized how vague my question was.

I gave virtually no help as to what site I was looking for, and the only one "eagle" isso broad that it applies to hundreds of websites.

Upon consulting a friend, I believe the website was aliendeception or aliendeceptions.com

I have no idea why I was thinking eagle /boggle.

Perhaps it was the title page that I remember, or something else from that site.

Upon revisiting aliendeception.com I did see footage from the Nasa 1996 tether mishap, bt without previous knowledge of this, I wonder if it really did even exist.

I am still left looking for the site that dealt with night vision binoculars / telescopes.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
There is a website called www.eagleoptics.com....

I did a search for night vision on their website and the link above goes there.

Hope that helps!

new topics

top topics

join