It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Wave Operation Pheonix/Monarch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
An study on the 21st century control grid.

The Monarch program, which was an offshoot of MK ultra (MK is a German acronym for Mind control) whose purpose was to use Psychological Conditioning *TRAUMA* to schism the personality of the individual into separate partitions (A protective mechanism of the brain), to effectively control the personality of the individual.

Google Video Link

I have noticed certain attempts to use this form of Psychological manipulation being brought into the realms of the Internet, actually, and I was wondering if anyone else has had interesting "Synchronicities" that caused emotional distress that they could not explain.

Such as, seeing a picture that reminded you of something that you did earlier that day, or triggered a traumatic emotional memory.

I am trying to gather more information on this topic, as there does not seem to be any records of the Internet used in psychological warfare, by directed information to certain persons.

Has anyone seen something on-line that you thought, if only for a split second, was put there JUST FOR YOU?

p.s. (Flamers, Thread derailments, and Ad Homenim attacks will be reported Immediately)

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The psyshic driving of early MK was only the tip of an ugly the killing machine staffed by exnazis and run under RCAF auspices in Alberta and Sask.
Many people were murdered in fromnt of and by young children chosen for the program.
Ther victims were recruited with newspaper adds, and simply kidnapped.
The old base is torn down now but there are those who still, remember the horrors of Lincoln Park.RCAF stn Calgary.
I believe that the whole MSM is broadcasting subliminal and pschoactve messages either embedded in the commercials or inserted in the news etc.
From the content of popular shows ive seen id say there is a concerted effort to lower all our moral standards and create a nation of mediocre minds

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I have noticed certain attempts to use this form of Psychological manipulation being brought into the realms of the Internet, actually, and I was wondering if anyone else has had interesting "Synchronicities" that caused emotional distress that they could not explain.

Such as, seeing a picture that reminded you of something that you did earlier that day, or triggered a traumatic emotional memory.

I am trying to gather more information on this topic, as there does not seem to be any records of the Internet used in psychological warfare, by directed information to certain persons.

Has anyone seen something on-line that you thought, if only for a split second, was put there JUST FOR YOU?

p.s. (Flamers, Thread derailments, and Ad Homenim attacks will be reported Immediately)

Now, that being repeated... have you ever experienced the above mentioned phenomenon?

If you have so, please share, I am looking for additional information in regards to my questions.

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hey OP, nice video, I watched almost half of it and am going to watch the rest later. It definitely has more information on MK Ultra than I've seen. Good find!
As for messages on the internet, I suppose I haven't seen much stuff that seems like it's there Just For Me, but I have come across some really strange ads that just seemed way too personal or almost planted. I just chalk that up to the type of spying companies do in order personalize advertisements online. It'd be interesting to find out some information on psychological warfare through the net though. It's definitely an interesting theory, and I can see the internet as a tool for promoting propoganda and agendas of sort, just not sure how deep the psychological "programming" goes or what kind of effect it has.

I found this ics.leeds.ac.uk...
It was written by Major Angela Lungu and goes into detail about internet psyops and I found it to be a really good read.

Offensive information warfare is attractive to any because it is cheap in relation to the cost of developing, maintaining, and using advanced military capabilities. It may cost little to suborn [bribe] an insider, create false information, [or] manipulate information….against an information system connected to the globally shared information infrastructure.38

The article goes on to explain about how important information dissemination is used by prompting "guided discussions" in order to get people to think a certain way on the net.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Thank you very much, excellent information, Just the kind of thing I was looking for!

Love and Peace!

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Kind of like WL.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

It is a concept I never thought of before, but of course it is a reasonable assumption. If the technology exists and is used to direct advertising to you based on your internet activity, then of course, why would psyops not use that same technology? Their goal would be different, but why not?

It will be interesting to see where this inquiry leads us.

top topics

join