It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ and his region of origin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The hatred toward Israel and its greatest supporters, the United States and the United Kingdom, is apparent to all. Not only do a great band of other nations express their fear and loathing for the three nations. Within the US, activists within one the major political parties also express hatred for both the US and Israel.

(Zechariah 12:2-3) �Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.�

There is no point in trying to convince these people they are wrong. Radical liberals and latter-day fascists believe they see truths about these two �enemies� that aren�t apparent to the greater public. Those who disagree are judged to be ignorant of their �facts.� The hatred will not go away with the next election in the U.S., Israel, the United Kingdom or anywhere else in the world. The hatred will mushroom across the globe.

This hatred was prophesied by Zechariah and by the Encoder of the Bible Code. Three and a half years before the Battle at Armageddon, the Antichrist will invade Jerusalem, leading a mighty band of ten nations. The prophecy is written within the plain text and the hidden text, and that future will not be changed. The inhabitants of this world are now choosing sides.

Our website carries warnings from Dr. Timothy LaHaye and other religious leaders that indicate we entering the End of Days. Within the Bible Cod, we have found specific attacks by terrorists in Israel, United States and elsewhere. We have found encodings concerning natural disasters in the End of Days. Many Code researchers have found the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon within the Code. We have found and reported many references to this time in history as being in the End of Days.

Our website discovered the Anti-Christ and his region of origin, thanks to a revelation in End Times Newsletter by Joseph Chambers ([email protected]) within the Torah�s hidden text.

To us, the signs are clear. Which will you choose? The Great Architect of the Universe may soon shut down shop.

Published by: The Bible Code Website

www.oneclan.com click on newsletter.

(This is a newsletter I recieve in my email, this does not express my opinions, i'm merely sharing this info with you, the way you interpret this message is relative).

TL
-----My Comment-----

Clearly the people in those parties exuberate that kind of loathing, those are the people that have created racial warfare as well as many other kinds of sociological warfare. Clearly they embrace negativity and create problems without ever having a solution, I for one don't doubt these comments for a second. This isn't up for debate, and I don't really care to hear your comments, I just posted this to share this info w/ you.

[edit on 6-7-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The Bible plainly speaks that the attack upon Israel will take place after a few years of peace. The Anti-Christ shall create the peace to lure israel into a falce sence of security. Then Israel will be attacked.

Israel will fall, but not before Israel destroys the countries that attack it, taking it out with them.

Ff the Biblical symbology is correct then the nation of Evil, the Nation of the beast has already been identified as the EU and Russia. There will be several large world wide disasters that have yet to come which will give the EU world dominance, and once that has happened the devil will not be far behind to take the throne of the nation of evil.

new topics

join