It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entrance To Agartha Found?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I think mankind has already cracked or knows much about what we still can only regard as ''compelling mysteries'' and can only discuss them outside the public eye in wicked internet forums such as ATS.
Whether its the NWO (If it exists, not saying it does) or our current governments and whether they know everything thats going on or actually very little, they choose to share absolutely nothing with the public.

Antarctica is, by it's icy nature, an area on earth that humans cannot live easily in and certain areas are impossible to reach by anything less than a chopper which is still incredibly dangerous at that!! We know there is land beneath the ice meaning that 100% at least something is down there under the ice! I'd settle for evidence of any extremely ancient human civilization, don't particularly believe hollow earth or UFO bases....

But having said that the only way we're gonna find out anytime soon is by doing it ourselves e.g. Some person, or group of people using a live broadcast documentary. If confronted by anything other than ice its evidence, gunmen its evidence and theyre on sky news.!
Maybe not a group of bloggers but someone needs to do something..

Sorry if side tracked a little... Been reading these forums for years and only joined...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TuXXXeR

I do admire your courage, sincerly. You are the stuff that once upon a fairy taled time our journalists were, instead of those mopped haired charlettan bootlickers we have in the media today.

But before you would even contemplate such a move to go to Antarctica on an investigative journey, you must first be armed with ALL information, from every DIFFERENT sources as avaliable. You and those whom you recommend are our fellow brothers and sisters, with precious lives, and NONE must be sacrificed needlessly.

Admiral Byrd, as well as a battle seasoned Brit SAS commando team had ventured there back in the 60s, and turned tailed.

What the insignificant and nobody me, as well as many much more significant ones knows, Antarctica is not all it seems to be.

It is easy to get a permit to live in Alaska, as environmentaly unfriendly as Antarctic, but yet NONE is allowed to live there, saved those with clearances on 'work' schedules that allows them no further than their designated areas. Harming the environment was a reason, but that's BS, as we mankind had been allowed to trek on the North Pole countless of times, but NOT in the South Pole, and even those whom are allowed, are only on guided tours that skipps many regions.

Still, its your free will. I only envision one day when collective freed mankind well armed will descend on Antarctica and tear that place apart to find out what's been going on

edit on 24-12-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by NadaCambia
Infact it only serves to discredit such ideas and make those who believe look like irrational fools. If you have evidence that these entrances are in fact the entrances in question, then bring your evidence to the table. Otherwise it's just not healthy to make such suggestions.

Oh puppy poop... ya want evidence go see the Untersberg thread
PARA: Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your saying the hole could lead to Disney Land is ridiculous... had you said Superman's Fortress... well maybe but that is in the North. The entrance to Agartha is supposedly in Antarctica so if there is a big hole/cave there with an odd looking dome like structure... seems likely that would be worth looking into...

Now try not to be a Grinch this holiday season... the world is depressing enough

It's not ridiculous. We know Disney Land exists. Agartha is speculation, it's not proven. Therefore it's more likely to be Disney Land

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Hmmmmmm.... We also know where Disney Land is, there's more than one and neither are in Antarctica. That would pretty crappy business seeing as they need customers. And its retarded even talking about it really. More likely Agartha is there but still not very likely a possibility based on unproven evidence more so....

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Fund me and i'll do it, if i die it's worth doing it for a noble cause.
If they are the Nazi's that are living amongst the ET's i'll just do a few heil's to talk my way out

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is truly an exceptional find, I think we have all been wondering "what's really under the ice?" What happens after we find tools, and petroglyphs in these caves? What will that say about life existing thousands of years before before that ice got there, and how long ago was that in relevance to the position of the continent to allow life to exist. Wouldn't we be looking at intelligence during the late Pangea era?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have seen these pics before OP..
I use to read a whole lot about various Hollow Earth theories.
Just wanted to comment that this thread has introduced me to some things I had not read about.
Thanks for a killer thread on a fascinating topic.
I am not as fascinated with the likelyhood that these are entrances to any portion of Hollow Earth. Yet find it interesting that these holes are so close together. Combined with what does appear to be a rock/slate that may have slipped down from the entrance.
There are soooo many canidates around the planet for possible Hollow Earth entrances. Combined with the possibilities that TPTB have been working closely with various beings beneath the surface of our planet. Massive tunnels, and baes. Huge underground cities built by various governments.
Lots to take in, and endlessly mind boggling when I try to piece it all together.

Oh.. , and yes ! You can count me in to take the journey !

Great thread !

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

dude if you can get me a plane and get me up there. I will do it. No joke. I have no fear. I want to see inner earth. And I would love to come on here with all the proof.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TuXXXeR
reply to post by NadaCambia

Hmmmmmm.... We also know where Disney Land is, there's more than one and neither are in Antarctica. That would pretty crappy business seeing as they need customers. And its retarded even talking about it really. More likely Agartha is there but still not very likely a possibility based on unproven evidence more so....

Cave systems travel all under the earth. There's nothing to say that entrance doesn't lead to Disney Land.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp. Disney Land is proven, and therefore more likely. This isn't opinion, it's an objective truth.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

someone should hypothetically hack NOAA and see if there is a geo-thermal spectograph of the entrance of those caves. just to see how much heat is coming out of them. and then dive into them with a live feed helmet webcam, that would be great!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Intrance to some really big caves.....Yep....Intrances to the legendary "Agartha".....well there is no way to tell that really, now is there? Why assume it to be the case?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

this a reply to tuxxxer. you can live in anartica. your country probably has some territory there from the artic agreement. you'll just have to transport all your food, water, etc in. Plus build something extreme or underground to survive. so you can look for other intelligent life there till your hearts content. It'll only cost ya about $2 million for a year. if you need motorized transportation add another mill. but look at the plus side no rent, no walmarts, mcd's, no xmas cards to mail, and no obnoxious neighbors!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Is this thread satire? Or did you really just post natural formations/caves and say that they are some kind of argathian ufo entrance??

Check it out guys I found more alien/hollow earth base entrances! They're all over the world. To think, they don't even have doors or security or anything, they look just like caves and you can just walk right in. What friendly guys the underground dwellers/argarthians/aliens/whatever are.

edit on 24-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i really need to keep an eye on your profile more closely. I keep finding you started threads that i completely missed.

I will be back later to discuss this more...but it is one of my favorite topics.
Good stuff.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Very interesting find. I haven't thought about Hollow Earth theory in a long time, but it will admit that ever since I read the Raymond Bernard classic as a teenager, I have wondered...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I personally haven't jumped on the hollow earth bandwagon, but this is a great thread anyway. Z -- you make the most interesting threads and posts!

I think it would be great if someone went, but the journey seems potentially life threatening. Seriously, it looks so foreboding. For pity's sake, if you rappelled down into that hole, how would you get out?

........Now if you could get a heated, comfy helicopter down that opening.......and build a nice cozy and scenic resort down there.......I'd be game to go. See ya then. I'll bring the marshmallows and hot chocolate.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
Intrance to some really big caves.....Yep....Intrances to the legendary "Agartha".....well there is no way to tell that really, now is there? Why assume it to be the case?

Why not?

And there was no need to repost my entire OP

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
i really need to keep an eye on your profile more closely. I keep finding you started threads that i completely missed.

I will be back later to discuss this more...but it is one of my favorite topics.
Good stuff.

Yeah well I actually found this while checking out that magnetic anomaly at Lake Vostok. Took a while to track down as Raytheon had deleted the original article and even wasn't there on Wayback Machine... but I found the original paper
Seems it's a strong one and very localized

Happy Holidays... haven't seen you around in a bit

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I personally haven't jumped on the hollow earth bandwagon, but this is a great thread anyway. Z -- you make the most interesting threads and posts!

Thanks but no rush dropping into that hole... I lean towards 'other dimension' anyway. It's just that like the famous Untersberg story there always seems to be a stong magnetic anomaly associated with the area... and many military bases sit on such anomalies...

Pine Gap sits on a really big one in Australia... almost looks like the Eye of Horus on the mapper... and it has long been rumored that there is a gateway at Pine Gap

And that always takes me back to this statement...

Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report.

That statement was in this document, available at the DTIC (Defense Technical Information Center) www.dtic.mil...

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

So it seems the government is just as interested in these phenomena as we are

"Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena..."

Sounds like portals to me

So why exactly is RAYTHEON the one in charge of the big US base at McMurdo?

edit on 25-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
Yes these are most interesting... I have them pinned on GE ... Strange...

I'll give 500$ to anyone willing to jump into it with a parachute and glowsticks...

Pay my way and I will go!!

Nice find Zorgon. Not sure what they are but they are interesting none the less. Not sure I believe in the whole city of Agartha but still it is a neat find.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join