It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entrance To Agartha Found?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I do think at least one of these is a secret military base opening. Possibly most of them.

A entrance to hollow earth? I have no proof that would lead me down that route.

A secret left-over Nazi base? Again I have no evidence.

Hey it could be anything!

It could be a secret US or Russian base for all I know.

Whatever it is, it sure looks a lot like a underground base entrance. It does not look natural at all.

And yes I have seen these pics several times before here at ATS a long time ago. It's nice that they are still popular though hehe.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Without reading the entire OP I just knew that the shape of this dark area would be linked to flying saucers. I was not disappointed. As far as I can tell it could be a dark pond, maybe even deep water, imaging water to be found in Antarctica.

I believe I need a bit more geographic reference as to where these 'holes' are, because Antarctica has an active tectonic zone, the mountain range for instance, but that doesn't mean all thermal activity would be localized near the mountain range either.

A lot of ice stacked up through the millenniums, possibly for over a billion years, and no air pockets would surprise me more than an underground/ice infrastructure.

It's barren, it's dry, it's unbelievable cold, there is nothing there, but desolace, my new word.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
OK, just Googled Agartha.

Hollow Earth?!!! Can you be serious!??

Have you any understanding of what creates celestial bodies? Hollow? Really?

Do you really think the sun is the only reason the Earth isn't a frozen ball of rock and ice? Would the Earth have any surface liquid water without our thin veil called atmosphere? In short, no it wouldn't, the water would be lost in space without our atmosphere. Our Earth would be dead and cold without our atmosphere. Our Atmosphere as we know it also cannot form at a place such as Mars either.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
The open part of me says, "Right On, good find." Another part agrees with the people that say "It's just a cave entrance." All things being equal and assuming the reports about the Nazi's, Inner Earth, and Admilral Byrd are more or less correct, it very well could be an entrance or something much more mundane. Only way to tell for sure is A) Go there yourself and check it out or B) keep monitoring for updates in the hopes that a Giant Yeti or some equally obvious being is photographed coming out of the cave entrance (or a flying disc is photographed coming out of the mountain.) Until then it's just plausible fodder for the imagination.

Well one thing I have found with the NAZi and Byrd stories... as time goes on more stuff has shown up. Usually when a story has no merit... it is the same story endlessly cloned on myriad websites... but never anything new. But with the NAZI related stories... more and more stuff comes to light... like that Snow Cruiser I just posted. It was shown in a Motor Magazine in 1939 and has real photos... yet until I found that article I never heard about it.

Also the film "The Secret Land" made by the US NAVY was 'lost' until recently.. and it has all the key players in it with an opening from Forrestal himself...

Noe they called the film SECRET LAND and near the end, when Byrd's plane returns after being missing... the narrator says this...

"Safe! Safe! Good going! The greatest exploration flight of all history has ended in success, the flight beyond the south pole, the flight beyond imagination."

So while they do not show us any strangeness in the film, they sure drop teasers.

It was rumored that Forrestal was thrown out a window after being put in a hospital. It was officially termed a suicide...

But I just found this video... not related to Antarctica... but it shows similar behavior from CIA agents. The first half is bad enough but the second half shows a similar case to Forrestal

If they can keep stuff like this hidden... well you get the drift

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Hollow Earth?!!! Can you be serious!??
Have you any understanding of what creates celestial bodies? Hollow? Really?

Personally I don't think it's hollow Just riddled with huge caverns and underground water ways like the submarine base at Hawthorne Nevada

You know they found an ocean of water beneath Asia, that has the same volume as the Arctic Ocean? 600 miles beneath the surface

Huge 'Ocean' Discovered Inside Earth
www.livescience.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Maybe my mind is in a certain place, but something about that second hole looks very familiar, and I would be quite glad to enter that hole.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Its all part of being Human which makes us intrigued about this sort of thing, modern Nazis and ancient Earth dwellers and possibly ET!

Hey who cares if its far fetched.

Wheres your imagination? Sure as hell beats the "its just a plain old hole, nothing to see here yadadad"

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGintyi'm a believer in the idea that the Atlantis holds secrets, not least of which is the perhaps the Nazi Bell.

Got more on that? I always liked the Bell

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1d266e54931.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by die_another_day
Burden of proof is on OP.

There is a hole in the ground there... no more proof required

where it may lead is merely a question

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
It could be a secret US or Russian base for all I know.

Well in the utility corridor at South Pole Station there is this sign...

Found by Kadinsky...

Images copyright: Andrew V. Williams@southpolestation

So... something is afoot at the bottom of the world

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
this reminds me of them holes in russia they found....

link englishrussia.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Without reading the entire OP I just knew that the shape of this dark area would be linked to flying saucers. I was not disappointed.

Well glad to hear you were not disappointed
We do try to please

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by zorgon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57d028f8c72b.jpg[/atsimg]

CIA document (pdf)

It's barren, it's dry, it's unbelievable cold, there is nothing there, but desolace, my new word.

Nothing there?
Then why is NASA finding all those new lifeforms there? For a deserted barren place there is sure a lot of activity including the Above Top Secret stuff handled by Raytheon, who run things down there at McMurdo. And what about that magnetic anomaly that cause all the fuss at Lake Vostok?

Have you any understanding of what creates celestial bodies?

Hmmm not sure.. do you? I bet it has to do with The Force... that takes all that plasma energy out there and converts it to matter and makes the stars and planets... I could be wrong but I don't think so

edit on 23-12-2010 by zorgon because: PHAGE has been ABDUCTED by ALIENS

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Have you any understanding of what creates celestial bodies?

Last I heard no one really knows though there are lots of theories out there..

Heck, we aint even sure what's at the centre of our own planet yet..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Skyco
While taking an interest in the topic, you also need to keep common sense and logic close by, until we find evidence of such a place, then i don't see anything constructive coming out of speculation about holes in the ground.

For thousands of years mankind has talked about strange things and speculated about holes in the ground. People have gone missing NEAR holes in the ground under mysterious circumstances. The whole Admiral Byrd/Agartha/NAZI mythos has captured the imagination of thousands of people..

Of COURSE we can speculate... that is what we do best around here... in fact until we have solid evidence, speculate and seek is all we CAN do.

Besides Google Earth would show us stop... its only when they get direct orders to 'cover up' that we see monkey business like Vokel Base in Netherlands and the blur and copy/paste land scape in Russia's old province

Surely the intelligent route would be not to speculate to such extremes. We have a hole in the ground. Given the lack of evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, the logical conclusion would be that it's nothing more than a hole in the ground. It's more likely to be an entrance to Disney Land. Because hey, atleast we have objective evidence that Disney Land exists. Maybe it's Batmans new hide out? Speculation, speculation.

This type of speculation does nothing good. Infact it only serves to discredit such ideas and make those who believe look like irrational fools. If you have evidence that these entrances are in fact the entrances in question, then bring your evidence to the table. Otherwise it's just not healthy to make such suggestions. Like the boy who cried wolf, you, or we, will soon be ignored when or if genuine evidence is obtained.

A hole, in the ground. Nothing more

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

See now if you edited your original post and included some of the stuff in your latest comments, that'd make a good thread

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link
edit on Mon Jan 3 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

There is a billionaire into this stuff ------> Laurence Rockefeller.
Be careful what you wish for.

My guess is they already ponied up the money and know what's down there. (If anything, that is.)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great picture!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link
edit on Mon Jan 3 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

i could use $500, but i'm bringin a gun and pleny of ammo, God knows what i'll find in a giant hole in the ground!

seriously though, that's pretty strange. i wonder just what the hell it is

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Could this be from all the ice melting and creating a hole in the earth leading to an underground river system or lake?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
Yes these are most interesting... I have them pinned on GE ... Strange...

I'll give 500$ to anyone willing to jump into it with a parachute and glowsticks...

I wouldn't even go down to Antartica for a milllion bucks, free land, and all you can eat snowcrabs and klondike bars
That's saying a lot!!!! But heck NO it's just too ccccooolllddddd BRRRRRRRRRR!

edit on 23-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck[...]
I'll give 500$ to anyone willing to jump into it with a parachute and glowsticks...

'Keep' the $500 mate: Give me a parachute and fly me down there: I'll bring the glowsticks

On topic: It's just a shame that no one does actually have a look and if they do (and find something interesting) they don't tell.... .... ...
But I s'pose that's the way it goes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join