It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entrance To Agartha Found?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adac439eeee6.jpg[/atsimg]

"But sir, there must be thousands of systems (and caves) The life signs are minimal, It could be just smugglers"

"No! That's it!! The rebel alliance is in the hoth system. prepare the fleet for hyperspace."

sry it was the 1st thing that came to me. Glad you brought it up. Just one of hundreds of wierd things that need more investigation.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
Yes these are most interesting... I have them pinned on GE ... Strange...

I'll give 500$ to anyone willing to jump into it with a parachute and glowsticks...

You pay for my travelling costs and expenses, and i'll jump in for nothing!

I'm thinking these are extinct volcanoes, although 'entrance two' looks for all the world to come with a...lid or door of some sort! Does anyone else think that oval shape next to the hole looks like a gigantic hinged hatch/door?

Strange that there also appears to be linear structures next to 'entrance one' too.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i wanna explore it anyone in for an expedition?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

I'll go!!! I just need a rich financier to fund the trip and equipment and supplies... sounds like a good AVP adventure!!!
Come on where are the rich guys at?!?!?!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
Yes these are most interesting... I have them pinned on GE ... Strange...

I'll give 500$ to anyone willing to jump into it with a parachute and glowsticks...

Provide me with the equipment and means of transportation and I will jump down there for free and even make a video just for You

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatwolf
reply to post by Jim Scott

I'll go!!! I just need a rich financier to fund the trip and equipment and supplies... sounds like a good AVP adventure!!!
Come on where are the rich guys at?!?!?!

Hmm I wonder how much an expedition like that would cost ?... Adding up all the equipment , food , plane tickets to the closest airport and some means of transportation to the hole and back , if we would ever get out alive

OF course the costs could be halved if we find a operational ufo to fly out of there

edit on 23/12/10 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I don't have my pilots license but I can definately fly helos and aircraft...anyone have a private chopper or plane to use? I'm serious let's go!!! Cowboy up Rich Guys!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Agartha was the reason i got into all this conspiracy lark, one thing led to another and here I am

These pics are the best I have seen, but if the other stories are anything to go by, any expedition would be intercepted on route, I think some land there belongs to the US?

Can anyone confirm or correct me?

PS: I would jump down there for free too

just getting there

edit on 23/12/10 by Lucifer84 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
jump in brandon fraizer

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on Mon Jan 3 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yep these are probably the most interesting blotches on Google Earth. Back when i was really interested in the hollow earth I saw this video:

Just another google earth vid with a bad music choice but it shows the locations.

The pits look terrifying and fascinating. But there are too many things that don't fit for this to be the entrance to the hollow earth. For instance why can we see them on google earth? All secret military bases and such are blacked out or photoshopped, so why would we even be provided with such a high resolution shot of a totally pointless part of the world?

be aware also that on google earth lakes can often look completely black, like big pits... Though I do not think that is the cases with these particular black shapes.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

You know there are ways to keep from being detected and sneak in and if it is U.S. territory then YES let's go on an Adventure!!! We would definitely uncover some really BIG things there! Nothing to stop an incoming flight to drop us off and scoot out of the area quick (Distraction) getting back might pose a challenge but hey I'm an adrenaline junky and love a great challenge!!! Look at the bright side I can hot wire a any UFO we might find and fly us out

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
i smell a rat

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on Mon Jan 3 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The Hollow Earth is a fascinating theory, i have always found it an interesting topic and take great interest in it.

However, with that said i don't think we can really speculate about caves, or holes in the ground as an entrance to a place which we don't actually know exists, and more than likely doesn't exist.

While taking an interest in the topic, you also need to keep common sense and logic close by, until we find evidence of such a place, then i don't see anything constructive coming out of speculation about holes in the ground.

Nice photographs though, thanks OP.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

A group is putting together a North Pole Inner Earth expedition for August 2011 ... trying to get donations.
Background info: www.ourhollowearth.com...
Expedition info: www.phoenixsciencefoundation.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by theblackirish7

I was thinking of the same film...
So shall we just all jump down a volcano and pay everyone off with the diamonds we find

Look into this: www.voyagehollowearth.com... - I have only just seen the organiser has died, I used to check this alot but it stopped updating months back before any news of his death
Cant help but say: Was he close to finding something then got killed off? Anyone got any info?

And what seems to be another trip: www.ourhollowearth.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
whats would be the cost of it all abouts ?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

Beat me to it

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
whats would be the cost of it all abouts ?

On the voyage to our hollow earth they needed:
$18,950 to $20,950
Deposit Required

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

$35,000 - $65,000+, depending on what/where you actually go. I for one am in! Anyone know any bankers, they seem to have gotten some nice "holiday" bonuses recently?!

travel.whatitcosts.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
When you bring up both locations between each other its literally a straight line lined right up...
I cant seem to get a distance between both holes, can anyone else?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join