It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fractional Reserve Banking

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Well not everyone is in your position. In fact I am guessing you are the exception. But I agree, you definitely do not need these things. Especially if you are single.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

I am 37 had 2 kids and still didnt need those things..

It isnt hard, the problem is people get caught up in the debt game as soon as they get out of highschool.. Soon as they get a loan for school all kinda credit cards and crap start coming in..

That is how people fail.. easy money till later they realize they screwed up..

I live within my means. nothing big and or fancy.. just what is..

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
reply to post by Dance4Life

I am 37 had 2 kids and still didnt need those things..

It isnt hard, the problem is people get caught up in the debt game as soon as they get out of highschool.. Soon as they get a loan for school all kinda credit cards and crap start coming in..

That is how people fail.. easy money till later they realize they screwed up..

I live within my means. nothing big and or fancy.. just what is..

I have to agree as I do without those things myself. One thing I can't do without though is work. I love to work and now there isn't enough of that to go around, thanks again Washington. You ever get the feeling they want us dead? I don't just get that feeling, I believe it whole heartedly. So I'm gearing up.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Noted.

But I have to ask. Do you think there would be much expansion in the USA without extended credit? Especially speaking in terms of corporate paper? Municipal Bonds?

Start any legitimate business (without being wealthy beforehand) and you almost have to have some sort of financing. Especially if you have any sort of inventory.

So I agree 100% with what you are saying. But if we take what you have done, whether it would be the best path to take or not, I personally see a bleaker picture in regards to the whole macroeconomic environment. Wouldn't you agree?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join