It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Relationship Happenings

page: 7

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You dont seem to actually want to discuss this with anyone whatsoever, so why did you post this on the board?

There have definitely been people who are attacking you, but if you are new to message boards and the internet in general, let me tell you thats pretty much the name of the game. You might want to get out now if it truly bothers you, its that way throughout the entire web.

However, in this thread, you have also received some really stellar replies. Personally, it has been interesting to explore your perspective through this limited venue, but in the end, i cant really make heads or tails of it. It could just be bad communication.

To help in your exploration of these concepts though, i suggest reading up on the scientific method in general, and experiment procedures specifically. Judging by how this particular experiment was performed, you would benefit greatly from learning such things! They really are helpful when trying to explore your own personal hypothesis about specific events which are taking place around you. Setting up an experiment should generally take significantly longer than the procedure or observations itself. You must take yourself and your bias out of the equation as much as humanly possible. This allows the data to shine through much more clearly and results can be assessed with more clarity as well. When going into an experiment, its not a bad idea to have a guess on which way things will go, but such thinking should be limited to the greatest extent possible. If the scientist does not, they tend to work towards their individual hypothesis instead of letting the data speak for itself.

Good luck edrick! If you set up a properly run experiment, i for one would be extremely interested in the results.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Has this become your only defense? "Stop with the ad homenim's " (specifically using that verbiage, to imply that a tattling is surely coming)

I am not attacking you... Nor are the other posters that are offering you logical explanations for your theories.

Your 1st post may ask for user interpretation, But your thread title and the general climate of ATS, leaves a reasonable amount of gray area regarding "staying on topic."

I stand by my assessment of what is causing the mind to drift toward the title "Strange Relationship Happenings"
Only to be followed by the barrage of confrontation, and denial.

edit on 12/28/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Edrick... You just blew your cover.. You stated you didn't believe your friend when he told you... Here is the kicker, no matter what you tell us, the fact remains. At some point during these 12 women, you began your "experiment"

If you add your buddies testimony/theory you have a clear bias. Do you disagree? To disagree would be deadly to your point/thread at this point.. Accept help to fix this problem, or admit bias and end the thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD

THIS HAPPEN TO THEM?

THAT IS THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION

FOR THE SEVEN THOUSANDTH TIME

PLEASE RESPECT THIS

No offense.... I'm just saying.

-Edrick
edit on 30-12-2010 by Edrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I wonder if this would be considered Semantics? If so... I have found the smartest man on this planet to be friends with. Just saying !

Edrick, I would love to say this has happened to me, simply to remain in this thread. But, it has not. Obviously you are not open to any opinions regarding your "experiment." So, I am not going to continue to waste my brilliant ideas or brilliant observations on you any longer.

With that being said..... I hope your 2011 will go better than the previous 29 or so. (In the relationship category) Happy new year!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Believe it or not, something similar has happened to many people in this very thread.

They simply have a different perspective on it. The world is more complex than you think

If you happen to follow operational standards when performing your next experiment, definitely let us know!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So, basically, what we have here is a deliberate failure to communicate.

The topic of discussion has already been clearly labeled by me, at least 20 times, in as clear of English as I can possibly spell it out.

And yet... you still persist to derail the topic.

Why is that? do you think?

I know that you are attempting to claim that you are trying to derail the topic because you are "Conscientious objectors" and whatnot, but your actions spell out quite clearly your intentions.

This concludes the evidence gathering portion of my thread, thank you all for providing proof of your own biased objectives on the matter, as I am quite sure that your deliberate attacks will be "Well" received by posterity.

You are all on notice.

lol!

-Edrick (If you bothered reading the thread, you would see how it was a Troll Trap)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Closed pending staff review.

new topics

top topics

join