It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Relationship Happenings

page: 5

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Is it possible you are just being paranoid ? How old are you, if you don't mind my asking ? Where are you noticing this ? I mean are you at work or clubbing ? Maybe you are just extremely sexy and it causes the women of your affections to produce certain phermones that crank up the volume to any man in a five mile radius, thus making them go into macho mode. I saw someone like this not long ago who could bring the harshest critic to her knees and I told him so too
I wish I knew but, I don't. Good luck and I love your post it was so informative for me regarding the opposite sex. You men are such a mystery

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Well now you've hurt my e-feelings. Seriously, don't you think inviting me leave is a little harsh?
You should know perfectly well I don't think you are a coward, or whiner, or any of those things.
I was trying to make a point. I apparently did one of those over-kill tirades. (I thought I was over those). Sigh.

Anyway, to answer the question in a remotely reliable manner that is topic-responsive, I can say probably something like this has happened to me but I don't remember it. I think there is a higher probability that something like this has happened to me than not. It seems like something that would have happened.
I have been subjected to viciousness, I can tell you that. And jealousy and lies. Yes.

As for your invitation to leave, perhaps I will and I perhaps I won't.
You can't make me.

Now you should be nice. You-Know-Who is coming tomorrow night. It's Christmas Eve.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Well if you go back and actually read my original post. I said I believe there is "some" truth to those theories. And in no way do I endorse that book. In fact it kinda repulses me because of how many people see it as a get quick rich scheme and not as an enlightening mentality. It's not being taught correctly and it actually has a cult type following.and that book was stolen from religious and spiritual ideas of the Self relating to the Self

My main theory why this happens to you is that Santa doesn't like spoiled brats and neither do most women

I also don't think that you like your self very much. Seeing as how you think the world is against you.

I'm actually pleased to leave this thread now. There isn't any point in me trying to help someone who doesn't want to help them self.

You're really showing why this happens to you though. You are projecting your ignorance by trying to fight intelligence with rude stupid dude behavior. What you think is quick wit is really that you're dimly lit

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

Is it possible you are just being paranoid ?

No, I have already discounted paranoia as a possibility... I really try hard to keep my experiments within the realms of scientific credibility... for honesty's sake, and my own principles at the very least.

How old are you, if you don't mind my asking ?

Where are you noticing this ? I mean are you at work or clubbing ?

Oh, at work... I don't really go to clubs.

Maybe you are just extremely sexy and it causes the women of your affections to produce certain phermones that crank up the volume to any man in a five mile radius, thus making them go into macho mode.

Well thank you for that, but I'm pretty sure that I have already discounted pheromones as an option, in fact SkyMarshal has posted his own experience a few pages back, that completely removes the possibility of pheromones.

You should read his post, it is quite illuminating.

Good luck and I love your post it was so informative for me regarding the opposite sex.

Thank you! I'm glad to bring knowledge to people!

You men are such a mystery

LOL! it's part of our appeal!

-Edrick (Thanks for the response!)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Well now you've hurt my e-feelings. Seriously, don't you think inviting me leave is a little harsh?

Honestly, that one was not really directed at you specifically, although I can see why it appears that way.

I was more directing it at others in this thread.

So, you have my apologies... but understand, I made this post to see if there were others who had similar experiences.... not to get insulted and called names, or paranoid.

Anyway, to answer the question in a remotely reliable manner that is topic-responsive, I can say probably something like this has happened to me but I don't remember it. I think there is a higher probability that something like this has happened to me than not. It seems like something that would have happened.
I have been subjected to viciousness, I can tell you that. And jealousy and lies. Yes.

Yes... I am attempting to gain more information on specific types of gang stalking that revolve around relationships, or dating, or whatever....

This is the purpose for this thread.

As for your invitation to leave, perhaps I will and I perhaps I won't.
You can't make me.

I know...

Now you should be nice. You-Know-Who is coming tomorrow night. It's Christmas Eve.

Wow, it is, isn't it?

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Well if you go back and actually read my original post. I said I believe there is "some" truth to those theories. And in no way do I endorse that book. In fact it kinda repulses me because of how many people see it as a get quick rich scheme and not as an enlightening mentality.

LOL!

How to get rich quick:

Step 1: Write a book that tells people that Thinking about things will make them rich.

Step 2: Make a movie with "Testimony" of people bearing witness to this.

Step 3: Buy a shovel to fill your pool with all the money.

HAHAHAHA!

It's not being taught correctly and it actually has a cult type following.

Yeah... you're right about that!

My main theory why this happens to you is that Santa doesn't like spoiled brats and neither do most women

You are now calling me a spoiled brat.

Please refrain from hurling insults as an argumentative strategy, as it merely highlights the overall weakness of your argumentative position.

I also don't think that you like your self very much.

This is an incorrect assumption.

Seeing as how you think the world is against you.

So, you think that I believe that by saying that I think there is a directed attempt by a handfull of people to make other peoples lives miserable, that the *ENTIRE* world is against me?

This is a form of Exaggeration, that borders upon the Straw-man Fallacy.

Please refrain from using this form of argumentative strategy, as it merely highlights the unstable position that you hold.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I'm actually pleased to leave this thread now. There isn't any point in me trying to help someone who doesn't want to help them self.

Your presumption that I am trying to "Help Myself" or "Cry" about it is quite a crude strategy in and of itself.

I have stated NUMEROUS TIMES that the purpose of this thread is to gain more information from other suspected victims of this type of gang stalking:

Edrick Says:

Todays Word is:

CONTEXT!

C-O-N-T-E-X-T!

Context:
1. discourse that surrounds a language unit and helps to determine its interpretation.
2. the text in which a word or passage appears and which helps ascertain its meaning; the surroundings, circumstances, environment, background or settings which determine, specify, or clarify the meaning of an event.

"Now, at the time, I thought this was a strange thing to say... but, being of sound, open mind, I didn't judge, and listened to him. "

"just to make sure I was not "Seeing Things" "

"Has anyone else observed anything similar?

I would love to hear if anyone has had similar experiences!"

"I am asking for additional input on the subject, not publishing a paper for peer review. "

"No, not really, I am actually quite objective in my assessments, however I have no large scale funding, and as such can not purchase Lab coats, and assistants to do my work for me.... so, it's just going to be ME "

"Well, if you read the original post, you would know that I am trying to see if this has happened to other people.

So, thank you for your long winded retort, but it is quite irrelevant."

"Oh, and on a side note, I did observe my Friend in his interactions, (the one who told me about this in the first place, as mentioned in my OP) and I observed the same thing happening to him."

"IT is my hypothesis that this form of Gang Stalking is occurring to some male's (and some females) in our society, in an attempt to completely halt any relationships they would have, I have already posted a link to another thread where evidence of this sort of thing is spelled out, here it is again: "

"And my "Plan" as it were, more involves gaining knowledge of this "Plan" and to see how often this sort of thing occurs, actually...

So, in that idiom. "

"I am trying to express a Perspective here... to see if it Clicks with anyone else.

Please be respectful of that. "

"Because I believe that it is a concerted effort, as opposed to mere coincidence.

I have seen this happen to others, but not ALL others.... just a select few, which leads me to believe that I am witnessing a phenomenon of Targeted Individuals.

I have explained this before. "

"Well, that's a very convenient way to dismiss the entire issue..... Look, I am trying to see if OTHERS have had this sort of experience.

I am gathering Data... THANKS! "

"Oh, I have a Theory, several of them in fact... but you see... I am trying to see if others are having the same experience... and instead of getting replies from THEM, I am getting replies telling me that I am being delusional, that I am a coward, that I am paranoid, and am seeing figments of my own imagination, etcetera.

Please refrain from using any further Straw-men fallacies in communicating with me, or in this thread, as it only highlights the inherent weakness of your argumentative strategy.

You're really showing why this happens to you though. You are projecting your ignorance by trying to fight intelligence with rude stupid dude behavior. What you think is quick wit is really that you're dimly lit

Making baseless assumptions in the idiom of an armchair psychologist, and then asserting them as fact, while using this baseless assertion as a Straw-man argument that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, is quite transparent of your actual motivations in this thread.

So, Again, for the 42nd time.

This thread is an attempt to see if anyone else is experiencing any phenomenon similar to what I have described.

I am not asking for Advice in dealing with women.

I am not complaining that I don't have a girlfriend.

I am not looking for a shoulder to cry on.

I am not whining to the world.

I *AM* attempting to see if anyone has experienced any situation that is similar to the one I have described.

Therefore, any straw man attacks, red herrings, or Ad homenim attacks will be rebuffed as such.

Thank you for your cooperation...

LOVE AND PEACE!

-Edrick
edit on 24-12-2010 by Edrick because: spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Has anyone else observed anything similar? I would love to hear if anyone has had similar experiences!

Nope never observed anything similar.... but then again I don't really pay attention to such things, sure my head turns when some ladies walk by, but you would have to hit me with a bat to really get my attention. Then ill by like "what the hell, watch were your swinging that thing" and probably forget about it, unless off-course it a serious thing.

So anyways your little experiment is flawed, females and males thrive on attention especially females, and since you are not the type of dude to give it, then when you do it's out of the ordinary, and so people would flock to see what is up, and the rest of it just seems like normal social behavior. And sometimes all it takes to break the ice is one guy just doing what you did for whatever reason.

.I have never been in a relationship.

Ok I'm probably not the best dude to take advice form, since I think females should be avoided if one can avoid them, for as long as one can avoid them. But I don't care so here is my 2 cents.
Some things that don't exist, but females say that they exist.

Its hard for them to find guys or relationships....does not exist.

They are shy and have no confidence...does not exist.

They can't chose the right type or haven't found the right type of male.....does not exist.

The females speak in code, so everything they say has to be translated in to male speak, for it to make sense, stuff like confidence and love and whatever else they say, is not the same in there language as in male language. So if your looking for a straight forward answer or something that makes sense, it.....does not exist.

The whole magic and perfect pairing thing that they believe in it........does not exist. Thats not to say that some pairing is better then others, but nothing is perfect.

There are many other things that don't really exist, but I cant think of them right now. So we move on.

Pretty much anything they believe in and think, is usually some sort of opposite inverted belief, but one thing that does exist is that they know who, what, and why, they want what they want, whatever that is. So don't sweet the fish that got away, because it was probably your lucky day, some would take many years and a lot of pain in the ass, to remember that sometimes stuff is just better to pass by...including love, sometimes it just not worth it.

The thing with you is that I think your more complicated then the females you meet, and a female has never gone for somebody she did not understand, so even if you like her or she likes you if it does not work you will feel it or she will feel it. Plus the more baggage and complex the individual the less likely there he or she would be in finding a like individual in a mundane and not so complex world, so don't over complicate things with to much thinking, because it's a touchy feel'y thing, not a thinking type of thing, or find a balance I guess. Basically if you were really serious you wouldn't do any experiments, and just actually try to do it for better reasons, I'm pretty sure female types, can sense when your not into it, or at least some can. Or maybe your looking in all the wrong places, if your looking at all... because females well things just come to them for good and for bad, its probably a gift and a curse, no doubt, so you have to look. Have you tried a library it seems more like your type of place and were some girls might be....or a church.... actually forget the church, last time I'v been in one of those lots of the females there were real undercover freaks of the sexual and weird controlling kind, if you know what I mean. Or maybe that could by your thing depending one what your thing is, since I don't want to know.

And also the secret is a children's book, but that does not mean its wrong....Your thoughts attract and create the world around you, it has nothing to do with wishing for things....It's focus, sometimes extreme focus, to different people its known by different things...To some its known as hard work, which brings the fruits of your labor....If your into sports it's known as practice, and more practice, or known as tunnel vision were the distractions of the outside world, falls away and things just fall as you want them to, in any sport competition.

Or even imposing your will, by contesting with other wills as its usually known in combat sports now a days....And if money and wealth is all you think and focus on both mentally and physically, there is a great chance that it will come. And those people in Africa that are starving today as your vid says, can't just wish there misery away, but if they were more organised and less factual in there will and focus, there past would of avoided there world of today. The real secret to the secret is that we all have in different way's, and size, a chance to if not change the world then at-least change our-selfs and our surrounding's to different lengths and degrees.....Why do you think the tyrants of the past always try to focus the will of a peoples on a specific thing that they want, and want everybody to believe and focus on? What do you goes on in propaganda in any war that ever went on? You see it exists in creation by different perspectives and names.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't know about that code stuff, or women wanting more attention. You have obviously never met any of the attention whore males I've known. I'm pretty sure that street goes both ways. As a matter of fact, I have known some to constantly start fights because of not getting enough attention. I've had them literally demand attention on numerous occasions... literally... "I need attention" It doesn't get anymore straightforward than that that guys can be serious attention whores. Everybody can... or almost, because almost everybody needs and wants attention. Some of it is understandable some of it isn't.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could take all the rules and all the perceptions of love and relationships and all the things that make people tick and put them into nice little gender defined boxes so you don't actually have to go through processes of understanding specific experiences in order to sort it out in your mind and have the answers? It's all there for you under the list of things men do beside the list of things woman do.
Oh, if it were that easy.

I don't think so.

Knock yourself out trying.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Ok I'm probably not the best dude to take advice form

Again, for the second time:

Edrick Said in the Post *DIRECTLY* above yours:

This thread is an attempt to see if anyone else is experiencing any phenomenon similar to what I have described.

I am not asking for Advice in dealing with women.

I am not complaining that I don't have a girlfriend.

I am not looking for a shoulder to cry on.

I am not whining to the world.

I *AM* attempting to see if anyone has experienced any situation that is similar to the one I have described.

Please understand the purpose for this thread, as I have already spelled it out multiple times.

At least 20 now.

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
"I *AM* attempting to see if anyone has experienced any situation that is similar to the one I have described. "
---------------------------------------------------------

If this is your primary question, then my answer would be a definite 'yes'.

One of the most memorable would have been in my freshman year in college. I was really interested in this little cute brunette named "Dawn". She was really pretty, I thought, and sort of looked like the '80s actress Mia Sara with short hair. Really cute.

Anyway, I was in an intro biology class, and she happened to be in there, too. Also in there was this real douche named david. He was this fat, freaky, pugnacious type of guy that was constantly acting like a prick. He tried to move in... It wasn't even like he had a chance with her. I really believe he was just trying to **** block me. She had nothing to do with it. It was him and me.

For example, he actually tried to take my seat that was closer to her. He would talk crap about me out loud and what he perceived to be my intentions. Trying to be a comedian...trying to be funny.

But I did what I call "bulldozing". I started my own psychological propaganda campaign in order to achieve the logical end which, I am happy to say, was soundly achieved.

So, yes guys will try to sabotage. You have to "bulldoze" their bull****. Minimize it in your own mind. You have to be not the "alpha male" ( a concept which is kind of garbage ) but rather the "apex predator".

Your testosterone load has to steamroll theirs. It is possible.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Has anyone noticed also... maybe this was stated already (did not read all posts)... that when you have a girl that you are actually very happy with and stoked about, which in turn boosts your confidence and makes you happy that girls are much more drawn to you and receptive to your personality and even may go out of their way to flirt with you in your girlfriend's presence. Hehe... not just the guys who notice this in girls but girls seem to be way more likely to show some slight interest of character much more so when I'm in love with a girl... of course, its just a social thing but it certainly happens. Maybe its hormones... lol. Hehe.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I don't know about that code stuff, or women wanting more attention. You have obviously never met any of the attention whore males I've known. I'm pretty sure that street goes both ways. As a matter of fact, I have known some to constantly start fights because of not getting enough attention.

Ya you got a point the street can go both ways, but I'f this was a competition I still think the ladies got the belt and crown on wanting attention.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could take all the rules and all the perceptions of love and relationships and all the things that make people tick and put them into nice little gender defined boxes so you don't actually have to go through processes of understanding specific experiences in order to sort it out in your mind and have the answers? It's all there for you under the list of things men do beside the list of things woman do. Oh, if it were that easy.

You miss are a genius, yes it would be nice if you could take all the rules and all the perceptions of love and relationships and all that and, then put them in a little gender defining box. It would save lots of time on everything, what's peoples problem being all weird and making you think about this or that, they should be more like you say and stick to there boxes that are made up, mostly out of thin air.

I don't think so. Knock yourself out trying.

Oky dokkie, I will due that, or at least i'll try, but if it's to much work and to hard...I'll probably give up. But good advice anyways.

edit on 24-12-2010 by galadofwarthethird because: sarcasm face but off course, so the people know I was not entirely serious.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Please understand the purpose for this thread, as I have already spelled it out multiple times. At least 20 now.

Ok even though I think there are not many people who would have experience what your talking about, and it's all in your head or there heads, that there is somebody or something, out to stop you from whatever your talking about....You make a good point, I wont post anything about it on this thread anymore, besides I don't think there is anything really to say about it, but that it happens...mums the word.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It's just natural animal insticts, competition. also chances are those guys were flirting before hand, it's just noticable more afterwards, and thats just instincts as well, protection.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

It's just natural animal insticts, competition. also chances are those guys were flirting before hand, it's just noticable more afterwards, and thats just instincts as well, protection.

A. You are merely repeating what others in this thread have said already, almost in the exact same order.

B. I have already pointed out that these specific theories that you have elucidated have been controlled for, and are thus irrelivent to the discussion at hand.

C. This thread is not about "Blaming it on Psychology" as I have spelled out more times that can possibly be ignored, unless one choses to ignore it deliberately.

D. The purpose of this thread is to determine if others have encountered this situation before.

E. Please refrain from posting Excuses for these behaviors from the obviously extant "Script Of rebuttal" as they have:

1. Already been posted En Mass
2. Already have been rebuffed.

F. I have already explained that my observations are not tainted with the "I just noticed they were flirting AFTER the Fact", and IN FACT, I posted this in the OP, which apparently you failed to read.

G. IF you have nothing to contribute to this thread in the Idiom *OF* this thread, I.E. Sharing a story of your own experiences in this matter, as I described in the OP, then your presence *IS NOT WELCOME* and I would request that you should leave this thread and allow those with such experiences to post here.

Again, this is not necessarily Directed *SOLELY* at you, but it still APPLIES to you, therefore, I would appreciate your cooperation in leaving this thread clear of anything *EXCEPT* people posting their stories that fit with the perspective that I am trying to gain more information OF.

This will be the fourth time I have posted a response like this.

Please respect the *TOPIC* of this thread, as further attempts to derail the topic WILL BE REPORTED.

Have a Nice day.

Love and Peace!

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Well next time I feel like trying to help out and speak my thoughts I will direct them somewhere else, was there a reason you were nasty to me there or are you just insecure?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by Edrick

Well next time I feel like trying to help out and speak my thoughts I will direct them somewhere else, was there a reason you were nasty to me there or are you just insecure?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Listen pal, I came here, as someone who has been through rough relationships, to try and lend a helpful thought, and you attack me, was that really justified? I'm a commited member of ATS, not some troll, if my post wasn't helpful, I'm sorry, but there is no need for the smart arsed comments, I'll be your friend if you'll be mine, ok?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Friend, you may be a Star Child. I have experienced the same thing all my life. I was married for 29 years to an average looking woman that hardly no one looked at before we were married. After that, all the men in her life feel for her and wanted her. I have had several girlfriends before I met my current life partner, each became real popular as soon as I made a move, and one was a visible drunk! My wife now has a lot of internet friends. Most are OK, simply friends and that is all she wants. Once in awhile though, one comes on and goes for her like a fox to a chicken. One guy even told her they were married, that Jesus had married them while she was asleep.

Some people have such an inner light that they attract others. When one of these meets a woman, let us say, some of that light "rubs off," let us say, on her. I think that is what they see, at least from a public view.

new topics

top topics

join