It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian UFO files.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Canadian citizen here. ok so its old news that the Canadian UFO files have been released. But, only from 1947 to the early 80's. which is a HUGE span of time, but not big enough for me.

I'm 21 years old. these files are from a pre-me era. So, I'm going to contact whoever I can to request information about post 80's files..

Already sent out my first message to library and archives Canada.

waiting on response. (may take a day or 2, Canadian. government's pretty good about sending replies)

This thread is so that I can keep you updated.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Keep fightin' the good fight!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

hey were can i check out the canadian ufo files??

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
"Mr President, we have just had news of a forum user in Canada requesting access to Canada's classified UFO files since 1980."

"Well, they will just have to be happy with the pre 1980 files for now - not that he'll find much in there... The post 80's files are much too sensitive to release to anyone just yet Commander, especially to some wack-job internet forum nut."

"Sir, with all due respect, have you seen how many posts on ATS this guy has?"

"What? ATS?? Let me see here.... 7 threads and 47 posts... and from the looks of it, all fairly credible. Well, we were going to wait until the predeterminied 50 year disclosure allowance, but I think we can make an exception in this instance. Commander Oneal, get me Prime Minister Harper on the phone right away. We have files to disclose!"

"Yes Sir!"

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by deniedtruth
"What? ATS?? Let me see here.... 7 threads and 47 posts... and from the looks of it, all fairly credible.

Wow....Just WOW .... that's pretty rich coming from someone who has all of.... 8 posts!

To the OP, keep us updated as to if you get any replies, and if so, what they say. Good luck

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Guess you dont have a sense of humor up there in Canada ay. Too bad.

OP, good luck with your enquiries

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HelpMe2know

www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...

Here ya go! they actually made a fun little program to go along with it.

Once you get in the program you can click on "search the database" to view more files.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just a little update, I have emailed the Ontario Premier, and my local MPP, requesting info on the files.

I have also emailed my local army base, and local regional airport asking if they have had any anomalous radar sightings or eye-witness reports in the area. To make it more of a legitimate request I gave a report of one of my sightings and asked for info on what it was.
edit on 23-12-2010 by OUNjahhryn because: fgh

top topics

join