It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Did Prehistoric Man Dream About?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
what every man dreams about, p***y.

Putty?

If they dreamed of the future, they woke up in a cold sweat screaming "FREEDOM! GOD!".

The future sucks.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
RUNNING, food and warmth

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
RUNNING, food and warmth

Exactly!!! But if he were to find warmth and food, I wonder if he would tell his tribe in an ugga buggaa language that he could see the future.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Perhaps the better question is:

What did pre-christian european man dream about?

Think about it, why is there very little history on this. Hint: Our ancestors werent 'pagan' worshipping blood sacrificing idolaters like the vatican would have us believe

If any tribe of peoples walked hand in hand with the creator it was our pre-christian european ancestors

Source: Ukranian Arratan civilization, Ringing Cedars books, Slavic history mythology and lore, Celtic history etc

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atione
reply to post by cluckerspud

Perhaps the better question is:

What did pre-christian european man dream about?

That could be another thread. This is more about early mans survival and struggle and primitive life style.
What would that guy dream about?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Prehistoric men have been dreaming of Raquel Welch since One Million Years BC.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

..and man still dreams of some things in that top 10 list.

My guess is that many have hit it close. I'm sure many were about familiar things like hunting, finding food. Nightmares about the many things that could harm them, etc.

But I also think there might have been some technology dreams of a sort - but grounded somewhat in what they are familiar with most of the time. For example, they may not have called it a rocket, missile or bullet - but I bet a few of the did dream about a spear or arrow that flew itself to the target without having to be thrown or shot.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

i agree too, they probably dreamed about "technology" as far as spears that guided themselves....great concept, wonder when we will implement it?

did they dream about riding dinosaurs too? cuz I do....

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
makes ya wonder, did they dream something and then they think "man if i could get on that mastadon and throw spears at that other guy i could rule...."

wtf did they dream about?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
probley dreams of flying like a bird or nightmares of being eaten by a bird. i wonder what effects a dream had on a caveman. they must of been confused when they awoke from a dream of an easy life then bam! back to bows n arrows.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
they probably didn't get to sleep very much because they had to always be on guard from predators eating them or other tribes killing them, so there probably wasn't time for any dreaming, may be day dreaming?

they probably day dreamed about mansions and fast cars and hot babes in bikinis and what was for lunch

edit on 24-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I would like to suggest that they lived their lives so completely, so naturally that they had no residual thought process's left over, unfinished from the day so they did not dream.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Watch the movie caveman with ringo starr and they sum it up well.

Zug Zug

edit on 24-12-2010 by whoshotJR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

rofl

this same exact movie came to mind when I first read the topic title...

zug zug

top topics

<< 1   >>

join