It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA: The code of life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Scientists have no idea where DNA, the Code of Life, came from. But all life on Earth came from a code, imprinted in just one DNA molecule.

Scientists often refer to DNA, the Code of Life, as a Double Helix. The Code of the Bible is also a Double Helix according to its creator, the great mathematician Dr. Eli Rips of Hebrew University.

To demonstrate this, Dr. Rips printed out a transparency of a page from the Torah with the coded portions reading, �Judgment of God� and �Mercy of God, encoded in the same place.

He told NY Times journalist Michael Drosnin, �We�ve always been looking at a three-dimensional cylinder. We just unroll it to display the code in two dimensions on a computer screen, just like you lay a map out that instead of showing the globe. But look what happens when we turn it into a cylinder.�

He twisted the transparency into a cylinder, joining the words together. The two terms intertwined around each other, just as the strands of a DNA molecular structure intertwines.

All the original letters, of which the words are comprised, in the Bible are laid together in a string retaining their original order. A computer then searches every fifth, tenth, fiftieth or what you will letter. Many are without skips in a linear or diagonal order.
The result is said to be the discovery of messages hidden in the Bible text.
Many have prophesied past events. Some are said to prophecy coming events, and you will be receiving many of these in future updates.
We draw your attention to this particular extract reproduced in the Daily Mail Wednesday 4th December 2002.

�DNA spiral� was encoded and crossed with the words �in Adam the model, template.� The clues continued. �Genetic code� appeared with �His gene you will inherit to advance man.� Other encoded words were �DNA was brought in a vehicle, Your seed, In a vehicle your seed.�

One of the Bible code�s most extraordinary hidden messages came in Genesis, at a point where God tells Abraham: �I will bless thee greatly, and I will greatly multiply thy seed as the stars of Heaven and as the sand that is upon the seashore; and in thy seed shall all of the nations of the world be blessed.�

Coded within those famous words was an alternative narrative of our creation, containing the hidden message that our �DNA was brought in a vehicle�. In the same place in the Bible are encoded the words, �DNA code,� � DNA Spiral,� �In Adam, the model, Template from a code� and �Bible Code.�

According to Dr. Rips, the chances of those words appearing at random are against very high odds. Dr. Rips is one of the world�s most highly recognized figures in group theory, the mathematics underlying quantum physics.

The world�s most eminent authority on DNA is Francis Crick of the Salk Institute in San Diego. This Nobel laureate biologist discovered the double helix, the DNA spiral structure. Over a quarter-century ago, he wrote his conviction that DNA was indeed brought in a vehicle, a space ship. His theory was published as �Directed Paspermia.�

Hotmail has replaced this image to help protect your privacy. Click 'Show images once or Add sender to safe list' above to display images if you trust the sender of this message.Crick argues that the Code of Life could not have arrived in a comet or embedded in a meteor as some have suggested. �Anything living would have died in such an accidental journey through space.� The only possibility, he stated, �A primitive form of life was planted � deliberately.� (emphasis mine.)

Now, 27 years after his Theory of Directed Paspermia was published, he says, �We know very little about the origins of life but all of the new scientific discoveries support my theory, and none disprove it.�

But we must trust our intellect and what we see with our own eyes. The Torah was written 3,200 years ago. No mortal could have foreseen the future, and yet the Bible Code has predicted accurately events that were to occur thousands of years later. Mathematicians have confirmed the theory�s approach time and again. All readers of these Updates have read what had been predicted, and those events have occurred precisely as they were prophesied in the Code, given names, dates and details as clear as if they had been stated in the nightly news.

Some information herein was developed from a portion of:

The Bible Code II by Michael Drosnin,
published by Weidenfeld & Nicolson at �18.99.
� Michael Drosnin 2002. Or ask at your local library.

DNA

edit: link added

[edit on 6-7-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The Bible code is absolute bunk...
Anyone who believes it should go get Moby Dick and start reading predictions out of that... It's there, trust me, I've seen them
What happens in the bible code can be applied to any book, even 'The Bible Code' itself.
Heck, here alone, you'll probably find predictions of executions or something.. THE BIBLE CODE IS BUNK!
The question, 'What Do you think of the Bible Code?' was posed to Dr Simon Singh (A famous British cryptologyst whose been on TV alot, etc) and he says it's absolute rubbish...
There is no scientific basis to believe int he Bible Code at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
How can you use science to back up your argument when it's a paranormal issue?

To try and use science to back up your argument is absolute rubbish when your dealing with a paranormal issue. That's like saying well you didn't really see a ghost in the closet because I wasn't there to witness it. Although to the one person he could of swore he saw it there.

Science: The cause and solution to all of life's problems.

[edit on 6-7-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Another analogy you could use is:

OBE's don't exist because science hasn't been able to prove it yet.

Let's do one more.

Demons don't exist either because science hasn't been able to prove it yet!

I could go on... But I think you get the point...

Sometimes science can't explain things beyong the norm... Science isn't quite advanced to that level yet..

If it's true scientists just uravelled a sixth sense maybe their not too far around the corner from other paranormal experiments... Just because science can't prove coincidences, irony, or paranormal activity, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
So your argument is pretty lame.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think its pretty interesting, but since ive seen people do the same with dictionaries/famous works/even magazines and get stuff like "Kennedy dead in Texas" I have to be a little wary

I think its neat that you can find pertinent historical references in almost any book.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
............its all a big math problem, ie probability of letters appearing in a sequence in an array to form a coherent thought, a short blip of data. If the whole thing decoded to a new text maybe, but DNA, DNA code, Adam was a test tube baby......... is not a coherent text to me. Im sorry but
Im not convinced, if you took random letters and applied a filter similar to the bible code, I bet you would still get something. Its wishful thinking to explain something man has long wondered. Where did we come from. No different to us if we were an accident, or divine creation, or alien seeding, we are here.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Science....
can create an OBE... by applying electricity across a certain point in the back of your brain.. This was reported a year or two ago..
has proven a sixth sense...

There is no conclusive proof, or even realistic evidence for, demons....

top topics

join