It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a challenge to conservatives...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i want to ask the republicans something...why are you so angry? you have the presidency, congress, and senate. the supreme court is filled with justices appointed by you, you own all the major talk radio markets and 3 major cable news outlets, yet you guys are frothing mad. why is that?

listen, i understand that it hurts when your proven wrong. it really hurts to admit it. i understand your angry because you were duped. and i also understand the reluctance to admit it. but when the best you can come up with is some rant about how "fat" he is, well, its just sad...

moore raises some serious points that need to be addressed. first of all, the reason why the republicans are so mad. they are a dying breed, and they know it. the overwhelming majority of americans do not agree with their polices. so here ya go, republicans, here are your fellow americans:

1: 57% of americans believe abortions should be legal in all or most cases, 62% do not want roe v. wade over turned....baby killers!

2: 86% of americans agree with the goals of the civil rights movement,4 out of 5 americans think that its important for colleges to have a racially diverse campus...race traitors!!

3: 83% of americans agree with the goals of the enviromental movement. (82% worry bout toxic waste,78%worry about air pollution,67%worry about damage to the ozone.) thats right, eco-wackos running everywhere.

4: 94% of americans want federal safety regulations enacted on the manufacture and use of all handguns,and 86% want this even if it means the guns would be more expensive.

5: 80% of americans want health insurance provided equally to everyone in the country, and 52% woudl be willing to may more in taxes or insurance premiums to see that happen

6: 62% of americans support the idea of changing current laws so that fewer non-violent criminals are sent to prison.

7: 85% support equal opportunity in the work place for gays and lesbians

8: 58% think that labor unions are a good idea

so there it is, now before you rant about my sources, its all available from: washington post, wall streetjournal, usa today, harvard university, the national opinion research center, abc news, and even, yes! gasp! fox news!

so if you have something to say , other that comments on how fat michael moore is. but actually something of substance, then lets hear it!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Dude, you read my mind! I was going to make this Rant sometime this week.

I want to know why they complain so much as well. Like you said, they control all three branches, and the media. Life is good for convservatives now.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

You've posted the exact same thing.

Do not spam the board, please.

join