It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Zion 2012 - VERY Interesting Read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't even know where to start to be honest. I found this an extremely interesting read, I highly recommend you check it out.

London - Zion - 2012 - Book

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
the link takes way too long to load up...

but the London as the new Jerusalem is a stretch...
the London-NY-DC money empire would negate any goody-goody characterization for that financial brothel

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The link loading time is worth the wait in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Interesting read, thanks for sharing.

2nd line

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Rik Clay did some interesting research. I had read bits and pieces before but never the whole thing. Whoa! This is either an amazing set of coincidences or signs of a hidden agenda by the world's elite laid bare for all to see.

Anyone into occult symbolism or numerology should give this a read.
S&F for you.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

In my opinion it would be more crazy if these were all coincidence than if there was some kind of hidden agenda going on.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well ya the british are very unstable.

Heres something that could add to that theory

Brit = Hebrew for "covenant" and Ish = Hebrew for man

British = man of the covenant.

But i should mention that the last part of blakes poem probably refers to, allegorically, the new jurasalem as being built on Englands green and pleasant land. Its not a relocation of Jerusalem. there is only one jerusalem; and thats in the middle east. On the contrary, its about remaking and redefining the very meaning of the city of Jerusalem, to become something based on british/pagan values and philosophy as opposed to what it has historically been connected to; the Jews.

So no. london will not be renamed in 2012. However, something significant might occur in the holy land around 2012, which would give the british and the anglo-american empire a political foothold in the holyland; perhaps by creating their much beloved palestinian state.

Speaking of how irrational the attention palestine gets. Check out this very distrubing quote from condoleeza rice in 2006

"I believe there could be no greater legacy for America than to help bring into being a palestinian state"

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Link: 2012 Logo
I was going to embed the logo here, but decided that there may be severe legal consequences associated in using the logo in a way not approved by the committee. Even the fact of someone owning the word Olympic makes it difficult for people to talk about the Olympics in an unflattering manner.

london2012 brand
Our emblem is simple, distinct, bold and buzzing with energy. Its form is inclusive yet consistent and has incredible flexibility to encourage access and participation. It can communicate with anyone from commercial organisations to kids playing sport.

It feels young in spirit. Full of confidence, certainty and opportunity. Not afraid to shake things up, to challenge the accepted. To change things.

Our brand will have impact across everything we do, there are huge possibilities, but we have a clear ambition.

Our Games will be for everyone.

Even without engaging in conspiracy theories, the simple facts should speak for themselves. Compare the concept of Olympic Games with the concept of Zion.

A worldwide focus for both pilgrimage (for those with tickets) and televised viewing.
The concept of Holy Mountain, habitation of the gods, from which divine decrees are issued.

PS 48:1 Great is the LORD, and most worthy of praise,
in the city of our God, his holy mountain.

PS 48:2 It is beautiful in its loftiness,
the joy of the whole earth.
Like the utmost heights of Zaphon is Mount Zion,
the city of the Great King.

PS 48:3 God is in her citadels;
he has shown himself to be her fortress.

PS 48:4 When the kings joined forces,
when they advanced together,

PS 48:5 they saw her and were astounded;
they fled in terror.

PS 48:6 Trembling seized them there,
pain like that of a woman in labor.

PS 48:7 You destroyed them like ships of Tarshish
shattered by an east wind.

PS 48:10 Like your name, O God,
your praise reaches to the ends of the earth;
your right hand is filled with righteousness.

PS 48:11 Mount Zion rejoices,
the villages of Judah are glad
because of your judgments.

PS 48:12 Walk about Zion, go around her,
count her towers,

PS 48:13 consider well her ramparts,
view her citadels,
that you may tell of them to the next generation.

PS 48:14 For this God is our God for ever and ever;
he will be our guide even to the end.

It really should be no surprise to people that the Zion concept is a concept of world empire, ruled by a god chosen king. Every country of the world required to pay tribute. If you support Zion, you support absolute tyranny exercised from a central god decreed holy mountain. Theocracy anyone?

As for me, I will be boycotting this olympics, just like I did the last two.

I just noticed something else from the Psalms quote: "This is our god"vs 14="towers"vs12, "ramparts" "citadels".
"god of fortresses" anyone?
edit on 2-1-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Well ya the british are very unstable.

Heres something that could add to that theory

Brit = Hebrew for "covenant" and Ish = Hebrew for man

British = man of the covenant.

Oh come on, this coming from someone living in a country where everyone is drugged out of their minds and dripfed by fox news? I'd rather be British than a dumbed down, drugged out yank.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

However, something significant might occur in the holy land around 2012, which would give the british and the anglo-american empire a political foothold in the holyland; perhaps by creating their much beloved palestinian state.

Please tell me that you are being sarcastic in the extreme.
Was that Rice quote from the same time the US was sending emergency re-supply of bombs to Israel, because they were dropping them so fast?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Isnt That area of london one of the most jewish areas in england, My nana is from that area and some of her family are jews (just found out)

I know there are a lot of jews in london and spurs football team has a big jewish following.. I remember mark bosnich the Australian goal keeper giving them a Nazi salute once and there was a bit of a kick off about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

In what were the Israelis dropping bombs so fast?

I only wish they would be allowed to deal with an enemy the way other nations are allowed - that is, carpet bomb.

And yes it is amuzing how America has their hands in everybodies pocket. The main contributors to the palestinian cause are the europeans and americans - the supposed supporters of Israel. Maybe, if you understand the nature of geopolitics, their fostering a conflict between both the PLA and the Israelis by supporting both sides. But in the end, it does appear that the Jews are getting the short end of the stick. More and more land is being given up to the palestinians - city states are popping up all around Israel that also serve as hotbeds for terrorist activity (Sheckem/Nablus for instance). Palestinians still launch rockets into pre-1967 borders (indicating their own contempt for international decrees)... Id say their creating a prospective holocaust in Israel, with Jews being 'locked' within its borders similar to how the catholics locked jews in ghettos.

And as for that Rice quote. That is a real quote. She said that in '06.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have read up on the 2012 logo and the layout and history of the ceremony.

A couple of things which could also be considered is the link to the theme of aliens being used in the ceremonies.
If you look back at past olympic ceremonies there has always been an alien trend at one point or another.

Also these games are to be held in 2012 in east london.

For those of you aware of Maitreya, the so called new age messiah that will fulfill prophecy it would be worthy of note that Benjamin Creme the man behind the share international movement for Maitreya mentions that he the messiah lives hidden in east london!! Awaiting his time to come forward.

There are a lot more coincidences i could go into but yes i think there is too much smoke for a fire not to present itself around this subject matter soon.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally
Sorry OP for going off topic, but we can see here an example of where the Zion concept leads

In what were the Israelis dropping bombs so fast?

2006 Israel-Gaza conflict casualties timeline
Timeline of Military Operations in the 2006 Lebanon War

Israel asks U.S. to ship Cluster Bombs

Beirut & WASHINGTON DC - Israel has asked the Bush administration to speed delivery of short-range antipersonnel rockets armed with cluster munitions, which it could use to strike Hezbollah missile sites in Lebanon, two American officials said Thursday.

The United States had approved the sale of M-26’s to Israel some time ago, but the weapons had not yet been delivered when the crisis in Lebanon erupted. If the shipment is approved, Israel may be told that it must be especially careful about firing the rockets into populated areas, the senior official said.

Israel has long told American officials that it wanted M-26 rockets for use against conventional armies in case Israel was invaded, one of the American officials said. But after being pressed in recent days on what they intended to use the weapons for, Israeli officials disclosed that they planned to use them against rocket sites in Lebanon. It was this prospect that raised the intense concerns over civilian casualties.

During much of the 1980’s, the United States maintained a moratorium on selling cluster munitions to Israel, following disclosures that civilians in Lebanon had been killed with the weapons during the 1982 Israeli invasion. But the moratorium was lifted late in the Reagan administration, and since then, the United States has sold Israel some types of cluster munitions, the senior official said.

Israel invaded Lebanon a month ago following the abduction of 2 of its soldiers by Hezbollah. Israel's response was described as " disproportionate", since it has destroyed all the Lebanese infrastructure and complete towns and villages . Over 1100 Lebanese civilians mostly women and children have been killed so far and over 3500 wounded. One quarter of the Lebanese have been displaced and have become refugees in their own land.
Israel has given America a very bad name in its misuse of American supplied weapons. Many people in Lebanon and the rest of the region blame the US for the death of the civilians. Any attempt to send these cluster bombs to Israel will be considered as a further proof of America's involvement in the war on Lebanon.

US rushes more bombs to Israel
Paul McGeough, Beirut and Ed O'loughlin, Tyre
July 23, 2006

THE US is rushing a delivery of precision-guided bombs to Israel, in a move likely to anger Arab governments and a sign there will be no early end to Israel's bombardment of Lebanon.

The shipment comes as US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice prepares to visit Israel, which is massing troops on its border with Lebanon after the 11-day bombardment that has failed to stem waves of deadly Hezbollah missiles landing on its territory.

I only wish they would be allowed to deal with an enemy the way other nations are allowed - that is, carpet bomb.

But they did carpet bomb Southern Lebanon. Does advocating carpet bombing people, homes, and infrastructure flow naturally from "love of Israel"?

More and more land is being given up to the palestinians - city states are popping up all around Israel that also serve as hotbeds for terrorist activity (Sheckem/Nablus for instance).

Shechem
Shechem was a Canaanite city mentioned in the Amarna letters, and is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as an Israelite city of the tribe of Manasseh and the first capital of the Kingdom of Israel.[2] Traditionally, it has been associated with the site of Tell Balatah in Balata al-Balad in the West Bank, though it may have been located on nearby Mount Gerizim.

Abraham built an alter in Shechem. In what way is this a city state that popped up after Israel's formation?

top topics

join