It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien related dream I had. A possible new theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I awoke this AM with a brutal headache. Tossed and turned all night it seemed. I still can't grasp that I actually was still long enough to actually dream. Anyways,...

My dream started with me sitting at my brothers table with behind me standing over me. Across from me was a guy wearing what looked like an outfit from the original tv series V. An all red outfit, with the chest area white. Anyways he needed my help for something. He wasn't from Earth. Not sure where from. That part of the dream ended.

Next, right beforI I woke up, I was on a craft that was very outerspacy science fiction looking. I was shown thru thought, that there are greys, and they are 'controllers' of hybrid beings that looked like us. I was shown that they are here, and come and go as they please, and "distance isn't an issue", and that "energy is". And I was shown that the only source of energy they can use to power their crafts is to capture the energy that's released when a human dies. This energy was shown to me as if all you had to do was think, and it made it happen. Hard to explain. Like once you were in controll of that energy, and it was on the craft, and if you thought, go to Mars, next thing you know, youre at Mars. But, all that energy is used up.

Strange.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
war of the worlds much?

cool dream tho

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
I awoke this AM with a brutal headache. Tossed and turned all night it seemed. I still can't grasp that I actually was still long enough to actually dream. Anyways,...

My dream started with me sitting at my brothers table with behind me standing over me. Across from me was a guy wearing what looked like an outfit from the original tv series V. An all red outfit, with the chest area white. Anyways he needed my help for something. He wasn't from Earth. Not sure where from. That part of the dream ended.

Next, right beforI I woke up, I was on a craft that was very outerspacy science fiction looking. I was shown thru thought, that there are greys, and they are 'controllers' of hybrid beings that looked like us. I was shown that they are here, and come and go as they please, and "distance isn't an issue", and that "energy is". And I was shown that the only source of energy they can use to power their crafts is to capture the energy that's released when a human dies. This energy was shown to me as if all you had to do was think, and it made it happen. Hard to explain. Like once you were in controll of that energy, and it was on the craft, and if you thought, go to Mars, next thing you know, youre at Mars. But, all that energy is used up.

Strange.

It is strange... that this in Aliens & U.F.O's when it is based on a dream. Isn't there a dream and prediction thread? Your speculation based on a dream should be in the a fore mentioned or skunk.

Oh well, it is good to record your dreams I do the same. But it sounds like you enjoy sci-fi and it is having effect in your dreams.

Example: I would love to know if prehistoric man dreamed of cars and skyscrapers or hunting, animals and surviving. What do you think?!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Maybe you just ate too many candies before going to bed?
No serious, that's just a weird dream, I sometimes have such weird dreams too, especially after watching many science-fiction movies at the evening.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I like the whole released human energy being harnessed to power their craft aspect. Its original.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Strange.

As someone else replied, you are just reacting to current social conditions and your immersion in UFOlogy just by attending this forum, and who knows what else. If your dream did not incorporated good ol' greys and energy, etc., current topics, then your dream would have been more interesting. Mental transportation is the thread of life, we all would like to think ourselves at another location, now!. All of us UFO enthusiast carry thoughts and ideas into our sleep state. I've had UFO dreams in which I was standing on the ground and saw a part of myself taking off on a craft and there was an emotional attachment between us. And emotions in dreams are way beyond what we experience consciously.

Betty Hill incorporated UFOlogy into her and possibly Barney's sleep. Now it's called the best example of alien abduction while it was only a dream after possibly seeing a tv show that influenced them with similar words to the tv show's. I love my flying dreams and was using a canard before they became fixtures on some planes.

BTW, you left out your possible new theory. What is it?

edit on 22-12-2010 by The Shrike because: Added comment.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
In B4 "You spend too much time on ATS."

But seriously,

Sounds like you spend too much time on ATS. Dreams are just dreams sometimes...

top topics

join