It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Objects in Holiday Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Just sorting through our holiday pics earler we noticed some strange objects in two of them. I am not announcing them as UFO's but thought they looked kinda cool and thought I would share. The pictures are much better resolution than this but this is the best I could get from photobucket I am afraid.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RE2505
I am not announcing them as UFO's but thought they looked kinda cool and thought I would share.

So why is this in the Aliens & UFO Threads?! You have boggled my mind.
Lens flare in third. Not sure what I am looking at in the others.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

I'm pretty sure that the third one is indoor recessed lights reflecting off a window. Other is likely a bird.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I believe at least one of the pictures to be an unidentified flying object literaly. I am posting them because I was really suprised to see the images. I thought images like these were only captured by people trying to fake a sighting somehow or, a genuine UFO sighting in the alien sense of the word. I look at pictures posted by others that are very similar to these yet they claim them to be visitors from another world and wont take any other explaination. I personaly think one is a rock being thrown and the other to be lights reflecting but I dont know 100%.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by RE2505
I am not announcing them as UFO's but thought they looked kinda cool and thought I would share.

So why is this in the Aliens & UFO Threads?! You have boggled my mind.

That would only be if the picture was taken through a window, right? I mean, you don't get lens flare taking pictures outside, right? lol.

I guess OP needs to clarify where the third shot was taken.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
All respect to the OP,
this is what I like, got a cool picture with out going overboard claiming it is ET.

1st pic I beleive that's just a normal picture.
2nd pic looks like a rock being tossed, It is a small object and even though aliens could come in any size little UFO's don't really interest me because I'm spoiled with hollywood. You could also go with a ghost theory,
That a ghost pirate called Stoney loves throwing stones.

3rd pic is cool just wondering if you saw the lights and that's why you took the picture or you took the picture then noticed the lights? However I'm not really into lightballs way up in the sky, now if the lightball came close to you or change different colors that would be more interesting.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RE2505

The first two photos were taken in very quick succession (note how little change there is in the waves) so is likely a close-up thrown rock rather than a distant bird.

Third photo does look like reflections on glass. Maybe taken from a hotel/pub window overlooking St Michael's Mount. The Godolphin Arms, perhaps? You can see a view from the restaurant window in one of the smaller photos here Godolphin Arms.

Here's the Google Earth location of the 3rd photo 50° 7'24.11"N 5°28'22.80"W

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Regardless if their UFO's or not, those are some beautiful pictures. I especially love the island in the third one, where if that?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The anomolies were noticed last night as my partner and I were sorting through our pictures, removing the dross ready to send the rest to a digital photo frame. After spotting these pics I thought I would post them here for analysis. You are dead right, the picture of saint Michaels mount was taken from the Godolphin arms restaurant! I have looked for pictures inside the restaurant to see if the interior lights match but cant find any. I think this is the most likely explanation though.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure but it seems to be a fake. I saw many similar pictures with so called UFO.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It's not lense flare i can tell you that right now and it's not a reflection because it's clearly an outside photo, so it's gotta be something else in the 3rd photo

maybe just planes in the sky doing a drill?

the second one looks like dirt/dust/# on the lense

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destroyer2012
It's not lense flare i can tell you that right now and it's not a reflection because it's clearly an outside photo, so it's gotta be something else in the 3rd photo

It's always prudent to read the other posts before posting yourself, especially before making a bold statement!

top topics

join