It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who think the world is ending are mentaly ill.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

we are all on ats cuz we want to be not cuz of aliens, end of the world etc and u sayin we are all paranoid doesnt prove that the world wont come to a end say tomorrow

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

how do u do that if were all dead?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Sorry OP, but.. 'Nah not really'. I'm just sick of the same old boring routine in my life. And i'm sick of the American society I'm living in. I'm ready for a change in the way we live and think, I know others will agree with me. I come on here to look for end of the world type news not because I'm scared of it- but because I look forward to it. Nice try though.

edit on 24-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been stated already (haven't read all pages):

People who think the world is ending might be mentally ill, but those who think the world is healthy in its current state are about 10x more crazy.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think the reason people think the world is ending or is going to end is because of all the evidence of lies from our government.

So because they have been lied to for so many things they don't know what to believe.And all these end of the world type movies don't help.Sites like ATS only help the paranoia.I mean..what do you expect to find at conspiracy website?

And who actually said the world is going to end can you be more specific before you carry on with your insulting thread??

And just because someone thinks the world might end or is ending doesn't mean they are mentally ill...grow up!
edit on 24-12-2010 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

While ultimately I don't wish death&destruction on anyone, if the world did end in a literal sense, I would hope whatever took out our planet was strong enough to destory everything and everyone. The elite bastards living in DUMBS do not derserve to live neither do the reptillians living in hollow earth.

Either we all go down or no one does. Reminds me of my school teacher who said "if you don't have enough cupcakes to treat us all, then please keep them to yourself". She was correct 100%!
Those that keep arguing the "worthy clause" are dellusional luciferian idiots with a misguided sense of pride. Yes these people exist because you run into them on a frequent basis here on ATS and other alternative sites...they engage in disinfo and haven't worked a real job their entire lives. They are losers of the highest degree! At least someone pumping gas provides a tangible service, regardless how insignificant it may seem.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

And yet, here we are, still!

What a marvel!

edit on 24-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: just to make sure it's still here..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

The saddest part about the world ending(besides dying) would be the fact you couldn't say "I told you so".

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Sorry OP, but.. 'Nah not really'. I'm just sick of the same old boring routine in my life. And i'm sick of the American society I'm living in. I'm ready for a change in the way we live and think, I know others will agree with me. I come on here to look for end of the world type news not because I'm scared of it- but because I look forward to it. Nice try though.

edit on 24-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

Agreed =) im honestly looking forward to it as well i think there will be technological advances and spiritual and possibly first contact (for our generation? lol)

and yes if you think the world is in a healthy state then 10x more insane =p

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
OP omg I tried inconspicuously telling you to spell your post correctly,it seems you have missed it so...

it's mentally

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Spell check is a great tool,.
well I suppose I should put my strait jacket back on no
and take my pills

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If the world is ending,and you believe it isnt. You must be mentally ill.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
you wait untill ufos start showing up and landing all over then tell me i am mentally ill.
edit on 10-1-2011 by AdamJagger1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
i'll give it 1 year tops before we find out 100% proof that ufos are here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The police have spent 19 years nearly now ruining my life in london without me ever committing a crime.

The world goes in cycles for the loons who believed the man made global warming rubbish.

There was one time in our lifes that the world was in danger, but it was stopped, lol. But we are still here. The ptb and whoever stop only things that matter to them.

Get it people there is no such thing as dates, but cycles do exist.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

yeh and the mayan calender is based on cycles ,they didnt predict the world to end like every one says.2012 is the end of a cycle thats all.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join