It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Holiday present to ATS.. Check it out and enjoy!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
With the world of conspiracies so dear to my heart and with Christmas only days away, I figured I would give my gift to the ATS community. Check out "Republic Magazine". Great articles. They also recently had a "Sponsor a Patriot" program where they, through donations, sent out copies of their magazine to the "Patriots" to hand out in their communities to help spread the word (and gain some more subscriptions, you do need money to fight evil but thats beside the point). I was a Patriot and was actually surprised by the positive response that i got, anyway, click on the link and be careful not to bend the pages. www.republicmagazine.com...#/1/ You can have free access to this all the time by checking out www.republicmagazine.com... and subscribing to their online magazine, which is free, and it will be delivered to your inbox. Also, no i do not work for them i just think its a great magazine and does contain a lot of great information.. Happy Holidays everyone!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Very cool!

Thankee sai.....

Interesting read. What a great publication.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Totally awesome!
To think of the lies that "Big Sis" is telling us, that the images of the full body scans are discarded. Yet here are Three of them! Women included! There is no more respect! Nothing sacred!
SnF!
Merry Christmas

edit on 22-12-2010 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

join