It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy contest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I propose a prophecy contest. interested persons may make three (3) predictions. at the end of the time period (30 days) we will see who is accurate and who is not.
my predix;

1) Troubling conflict in the Middle East, featuring Israel and probably Iran.
2) troubling conflict in the far East, involving one or both Koreas.
3) republicans and conservatives in the U.S. will propose budget-cutting measures and be accused of heartlessness by the liberals/democrats.
I PREDICT THESE WILL COME TO PASS WITHIN 30 DAYS!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
1) People on ATS will freak out about "something".
2) The "thing" people are freaking out about will turn out to be something normal and explainable.
3) People on ATS will deny the plausible explaination of said "thing" and will claim the explaination is a vast coverup.

What do I win?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
1) Sea turtles will rise up and overtake south america, Brazil will become the new turtle empire capital

2) Aliens will come down, but they will all be exact clones of Wolf Blitzer

3) Iran and Israel will sign an alliance

ok, granted, 3 may sound far fetched, but hey...might as well make one jump.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
1) Sea turtles will rise up and overtake south america, Brazil will become the new turtle empire capital

fascinating...wonder if the Sea Turtles are anyhow associated wi the Reptilians?
hmmm...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
1.There will be wars and natural disasters but not one of them has or ever will be caused by some imaginary divine being.
2.Any specific date,place and event prediction will not come to fruition maintaining the 100 percent abject failure rate of these types of predictions since time immemorial.
3.I will eat turkey and ham and stuff myself stupid and drink a good quantity of alcohol on Christmas day.
edit on 22-12-2010 by anglodemonicmatrix because: spelling boo boo

edit on 22-12-2010 by anglodemonicmatrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

I was dubious, when I read your post but then why not! I'd like to do three for 30 day's and three for 2011,

30 days:

1: All out war between North and South Korea ( 7 Nuclear Bombs used in total)
2: Wikileaks, found out to be a deliberate attempt at blackmail by George Bush Snr, as he continues his wholesale looting and corruption that has brought the Global Economy to it's knees
3: Major Global release of virus to de-populate en-masse

2011:

4: The truth about 9-11 will come out finally, and there'll be mass arrests of the so-called Elites involved
5: Mass Global revolts against the corruption, leading to chaos and ultimate arrests of current so-called World Leaders for their part in the continuing oppression
6: There will three more planets in full view like the moon, and one will look like Earth and is occupied and are friendly

Bonus 2012:

TPTB will fear the arrival of the 2nd coming, will run to their deep undergound bunkers and trigger a complete Nuclear Conflagration to destroy the the remaining useless eaters,

ok, 2,4 and 6 would be awesome and I'm hoping and praying we see real justice in my life time,

Peace

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
1) My internet service will be terminated.(any day)
2) I will be homeless as of the 10th of January.
3)I will have to live in my car. (3a) I will die from exposure.

This not a joke.
edit on America/Chicagopm3831America/ChicagoWed, 22 Dec 2010 14:23:38 -060012 3123 by BrainGarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I predict a riot!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
to outKast; the prize will be the respect and admiration of your ATS peers. you get bonus points for being so specific in your predix!

anglodemon; no fair giving a self-fulfilling prophecy!
as far as higher divine being power not being involved...good luck proving that!
edit on 22-12-2010 by works4dhs because: clarify

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I predict the following for the 4 seasons of the Northern Hemisphere:

Winter

A general resurgence of liberal ideology across the democracies of the west.
A second economic dip beginning to show which is worse than the first.
A ratcheting up of minor conflicts in the Middle East, the Caucasus and the Far East.

Spring

Major weather anomalies with record flooding in Europe, N. America.
A new, but small territorial conflict in the Caucasus (Georgia).
Political unrest everywhere as the neocon revolution gets gutted.

Summer

Severe drought in Southern Europe and western North America.
Critical food shortages and rising inflation.
More severe weather anomalies related to a slowed Atlantic current and El Nino.

Fall

Growing concern over armed conflicts in the Far East, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa and South America with definite trend towards a major world conflict.
A monetary crisis unparalled in modern history.
Failed crops and a global concern towards starvation, especially in second and third world countries but also felt in the first world.

Yeah... I know. Gloomy Gus, right? Well, you asked.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, fellow human beings

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ok I'll nibble on this.

1, A lame duck member of Congress will refuse to pack his bags, won't be able to deal with the stress of coping in the real world and will end up commiting suicide.

2, A major terrorist attack in some part of the world and the Left will try to appease the perps.

3, Obama will come out of the closet and Michelle will announce that their second child is not Barack's.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Wikileaks will reveal the content of that "history-making" declaration Assange gave us months ago , which I'm still waiting on . It will envelope the world and will become known as the grandmother of all banking scandals .

Assange will wind up in custody of the U.S., The Patriot Act will come into play during whatever court proceedings he will face . Leaks of major importance will be released during the trial(s) . These will be associated with the intelligence community and spying , and will be used as part of the defense's rebuttal to the USG .

Another American teenager will become officially obese , thanks to McDonalds Crappy Meals and other Fat food chains .

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm no Prophet but i will bite.

In 30 days:
London England will be hit by a suicide bomber.
2 American Soldiers will parish due to friendly fire.
A big riot in Detroit.

Not to offend or sound grim, but thats what popped up in my head.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Japan well announce major arms purchase from the US

Terror plot will be stoped , exposed and as a result we will have new rules of conduct imposed

There will be a terror attack made on Iraq leadership

Iran will make an announcement regarding it's Nuclear R&D

CERN will make some new announcement

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
ok here is my prophecy.

i had a dream last night that howard stern's wife was killed by one of the wack-pack and the number 7 was involved some how. i hope it does not come true i am sure she is a very nice person. and it was a prophcey because in my dream i knew it had not happened yet

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
lots of winners!
2nd line

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
I predict the following for the 4 seasons of the Northern Hemisphere:

Winter

A ratcheting up of minor conflicts in the Middle East, the Caucasus and the Far East.

Winter is almost half over for the northern hemisphere, so how does my forecast stand up?

On liberal ideology: the main focus today is Mubarak, a dictator who has accumulated a fortune believed to be between 40 and 70 billion (USD) while the average income of the people is ~$1,800 annually. There are no jobs, there are rising food prices, a declining middle class and the worlds sympathy seems to focus on the hardship suffered by the poorer classes. This will spread, as it already has, to countries near and far. The tide is turning against the elites of this world and that, imo, is a resurgence of liberal ideology.

On the 'second economic dip', we're hearing very little, although food prices are rising worldwide because of last years insufficient harvest. In the west, oil has skyrocketed, making everything more expensive. Southern Europe (Spain, Portugal) is seeing troublesome deficits and Ben Bernaki wants to raise the debt ceiling for America. The hints to this are still below the surface of our consciousness, but will become much more obvious as March 21 approaches, Beware the Ides of March.

On 'minor conflicts in the Middle East, the Caucasus and the Far East': The revolutions taking place atm speak for themselves. The bombing of the Russian airport was a troubling incident forecasting, as Putin stated, a harsh response to as yet unknown perpetrators, but I'm guessing they originated from the Caucasus. The Far East is still quiet, but wait for it... something will still pop in the region before the spring equinox.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

1. Unemployment will rise to 10 Pecent in the U.S. by the end of March 2011
2. Food Prices will Rise 15 Percent in the next Month
3. Gasoline will be at 4 Dollars a Gallon by the end of March 2011 .

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by masquaWinter

Less than 3 weeks left to go.

#1... kinda lame. Don't see it yet.

#2... gas and food are causing problems worldwide, 60 Minutes just did a show where nearly 25% of American kids live below the poverty line. The only new jobs available are in the service industry and the middle class is still shrinking. Are those harbingers of a second economic dip? I think so.

#3... got the Middle East right.

top topics

join