It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Earth, Destroy, or Love?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The conspiracy here is that many think the world is only 6,000 years old. The fact is, She is a great deal older than that. Before I really go into this, I want to tell a story that I was told as a child by my Grandfather, a very wise man whom I just worshiped. He told me that at one time there was a race of people called the Titans.Anyone who has read the book, or watched the film, "The Odyssey," will recognize the Titans. The story is popular Myth, and it is known that all Myth is based on actually truth. That being said.....

The story I was told is this:
The Titans pretty much ruled the Earth at one time, as I said before, there are legends of these Giant Creatures, and skeletons of them have supposedly been found...
After all, the Bible does say:

Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

The historical account in the Bible does not say how tall the Nephilim were. It does, however, say that the height of the Philistine warrior Goliath was six cubits and a span, which would make him about 2.9 meters or 9 1/2 feet tall — see 1 Sam. 17:4.

Giant Human Remains What Darwinian "scientists" do not want you to know

Skeletons Of Giants Found In Midwest Mounds

47 Inch Human Femur
Anyway, back to the story. The Titans were being killed of by MAN, and some went into hiding. At the last there were but five left. Very sorry for the things their race had done to mankind, and the Earth itself, they formed a circle, and began to raise their Spirits to the highest level possible. As the Spirits rose, the began to meld together into one Spirit. These Spirit Beings then formed a womb, and being in Spirit, they descended into Earth, and formed the womb of Creation, and thus began the cycle of life and death for
man/womankind, and the planet itself. They became what is not known and called "Mother Earth," a sentient being of intelligence and creative ways, as a mother creates a child within herself, using only a small portion of man's essence, then produces the greatest Magick known to man, the birth of a human child!

Fast forward to NOW. The Spirit of Earth, the Mother, Gaia, whatever you call her, is alive, but very sick right now, and if one looks around, one can easily see what She is sick.
Mankind has "subdued the Earth," and took from her many things, including, coal and minerals to power production of machines, then oil to run the machines pumped from the Earth like blood from a woman, and the thirst for the oil became a worldwide thirst, and like so many Vampires the human race consumed the oil at a fantastic rate. They still do. They still dig for the coal too, along with minerals that make nuclear bombs that can blow up the Earth in one big mushroom cloud in space. One is left to wonder that these things, as Earth begins it's final destructive mode, one wonders, is MAN grateful to Mother for all he has taken from Her? Whom does MAN thank when he eats the food and wears the clothes that comes from Mother Earth? Does he thank Her, or some outside entity that He cannot see, hear, or touch, a being that lives in a fantasy world of fear and sexual repression, a control freak who warns of severe punishment if MAN detours from his path of destruction, or lets Woman become the Queen of his house.

Modern Organized Religion has a morbid, unhealthy preoccupation with sex. For centuries, Christianity has had an exceptionally unhealthy fixation on sex, to the exclusion of almost everything else (except power, money, and the infliction of cruelty). This stems from the numerous "thou shalt nots" relating to sex in the Bible. That the Ten Commandments contain a commandment forbidding the coveting of one’s neighbor’s wife, but do not even mention slavery, torture, or cruelty—which were abundantly common in the time the Commandments were written— speaks volumes about their writer’s preoccupation with sex (and women as property).

Religion produces great misery among its own adherents through its insistence that sex (except the very narrow variety it sanctions) is evil, against God’s law. Religion proscribes sex between unmarried people, sex outside of marriage, homosexual relations, bestiality, and even “impure” sexual thoughts. Indulging in such things can and will, in the conventional Religious view, lead straight to Hell. Sex made the Universe, some think and theorize, the mating of a God and a Goddess made all of this. Somehow, this makes perfect sense to me.

From my years of study and research it is clear to me that Mother Earth is in Her death throes right now, and could, at any time, go into full destruction mode, and end one cycle while beginning a new one, all in seven days time, just like the Bible says.

My question is, are we, Man and Womankind ready for this? Are we of the mindset that we are the creators, and not some outside God that interferes with man at every step in his evolution? Are we ready to create, and occupy a pristine new world, free of all pollution and machines that spit black smoke into the air? How will we act with a new world, having retained our memories and ways, will we change ourselves, or will we go about the again destroy this once beautiful planet?

I have it very clear that in an instant we, humankind, will be suddenly thrust into Spirit Form. there will be mass confusion, some will wish to die, and will call out the the mountains to fall on them, and crush the life from them, but they cannot die, a Spirit is Pure Energy, and can never be destroyed. Many will wander about, not knowing what to do, or how to do it. Will we band together to make good things happen for us, or will we lose our minds, and require programming for another cycle of some 28,000 years? We have but two choices here, we can subdue and conquer the Earth again, or we can love and take care of the Earth. Mother Earth requires no worship, no sacrifice, and no rules. She only wants us to love Her, and take care of Her, as a MAN takes care of the WOMAN he loves. He does not "worship" her, he loves her, and would lay down his life to defend and protect her.
What do men fighting in war think about? It is not apple pie, I can assure you. It is the tender touch of the woman left behind. Now even women are being sent to war. It never seems to end, does it. Kill, kill, kill. Destroy, destroy, destroy. Rape, Plunder, Drink, and be happy at what you have done.

Thanks for listening, this post was not designed to draw worship from any God, or to place one deity above the other, that is not the point here. The point is clear. We have utterly destroyed the Earth four times in the past, and we have destroyed Her again this time too. When will we learn?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
the earth, she is strong.. dont worry she will rise again, and will still be here a long time after were gone...

edit on 22-12-2010 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The Earth is about to ignite into a sun.

Got that!?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You better love mother earth, or she will destroy you with earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, and ice ages. I think she's starting to wake up again actually....

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
The Earth is about to ignite into a sun.

Got that!?

er.... ok.... i got it? not sure what else to say...

2nd line
edit on 22-12-2010 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
You better love mother earth, or she will destroy you with earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, and ice ages. I think she's starting to wake up again actually....

she could wipe us out in an instant?

things need to change now.. but we all know it wont..

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This thread is all over the place.

Religion proscribes sex between unmarried people, sex outside of marriage, homosexual relations, bestiality, and even “impure” sexual thoughts

Arent you the liberal one (that is, worshipper of liber).

I dont want to get into matters of cosmology, but "earth" the mother, is the expression of an unseen force - G-d. The woman as the bible states is derived and taken from the male; as eve was taken from the rib of adam.

To worship the "mother" is to ignore the first cause.

In any case, pagans dont appreciate matters of cosmology. Theyd prefer to "just agree" and be done with it, because paganism is generally morally permissive and eschews concepts like "integrity" and "modesty"..

Hitler himself - a worshipper of the earth, and neo-pagan, attributed the blemish of conscience to the Jewish people, and he considered it as unnatural as the rite of circumcision.

But take this into account: Of all creatures, only humans have foreskins. amazing, isnt it? Of all the creatures G-d created, only we, the most diferent from the rest, have a foreskin. Symbolically, this could represent a natural physical urge, and husk, which conceals the crown of the soul. Therefore, just as the human phallus must be circumcized, so to the human heart has to be circumsized and rectified from its desires towards selfish and indulgent ends.

Thus, the rite of circumcision is a physical manifestation of a spiritual process. The idea is to desensitize you from the physical (which circumcision accomplishes) and sensitize you to the spiritual. This is based on the idea, and truth, that this physical world is an expression of a transcendant will. There is no "two forces". There is only G-d, who created the concept of duality to enable the existence of a creature which could know him.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I dont want to get into matters of cosmology, but "earth" the mother, is the expression of an unseen force - G-d. The woman as the bible states is derived and taken from the male; as eve was taken from the rib of adam.

You know, I just cannot wrap my head around the concept that Woman was made from a Man, or made by a Male. I take it you are a male? Then riddle me this:
Can you, or any man for that matter, understand a woman's mind, even a little bit? No, you cannot. To me this is proof that Woman is the Creator here, not Man. I did not spring from the loins of a man, neither did you, and I don't care what your book says, friend. You came into this world just like the rest of us, through the waters and the portal of Woman. Who came up with this idea that MAN and MALE GOD made everything? Even if I were a God, and I wanted to create a world with males and females to inhabitant it, I would need Woman to make that happen. Woman did not start evil, and does not "entice men into doing evil." Men do evil on their own, they do not need woman to do that. Men and Women are equal, one is a part of the other, and only together we make a whole. And three males (Holy Trinity) does not make a Female, not matter how you mix it and spin it, it just does not compute.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
An excellent post autowrench

We dont seem to appreciate in the modern world how mother earth is an extension of our bodies, by the grace of the heavenly father how she gives us food, water, shelter, and all our physical needs in abundance

How do we pay her back, by raping her with all our pointless bus-i-ness and important 'jobs' so we can be good 'tax paying citizens'

can anyone be truly happy knowing their mother is in a prison somewhere being tortured?

Dontreally, I wonder how is it that you can judge a 'pagan' when you are getting your information from quite probably the most evil and murderous organization on earth - the vatican, they manipulated the scriptures through the council of nicea and christianity is a continuation of rome's new world order. Thats not to negate the powerful lessons from jesus, but he walked in spirit and would typify the lifestyle of a pre-christian 'pagan' you seem to scorn. Pre-christian peoples had mastery of cosmology because they lived in full appreciation of G-ds creation, nature. To live in harmony with nature is to appreciate and love the divine gifts we have been given, to live 'in the garden of eden'. Eating the forbidden fruit i believe was about delving into 'technology' and trying to 'improve' upon the creator's perfect creations. By doing so we were rejecting the divine plan and were 'cast out' so to speak

Our pre-christian heritage was matriarchal ( not to mean run by women ) but based on living in harmony with nature and community. You can verify this by researching pre-christian european civilization, the arratans, the slavs, etc

So the question then maybe how to bring back the masses to living in harmony with mother earth?
edit on 23-12-2010 by Atione because: adding more

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I never said they werent intrinsically equal; i said there are roles predesigned by the creator.

It appears you arent acquainted with the esoteric meaning of male and female.

Male in anterior to female. It means "force" whereas female means "form". Force in not apparent. It instead works upon the primal matter (the feminine) to influence it to act. Example:

When a man and woman come together to procreate, a man gives his seed and this seed contains the entire structure of the creature that will come from it. Therefore, the potential, and force in creation is the masculine. The feminine on the other hand recieves this potential and gives it expression - she gives it "form".

Thus, in the context of creation, from our perspective (since we are a created being) G-d is masculine, because he is anterior to the physical creation which appeared. Whereas nature, is called Mother Earth, or the feminine. We too are the feminine, as wd emerge with nature and everything else as a created entity. Thus, in any relationship, the feminine looks towards the masculine, and the masculine responds. For us, to pretend to not be in the feminine, and to look to the feminine, is incredibly out of tune with the harmony in creation; of a complimentarity between masculine and feminine. The effect - us, and creation, has to be rooted to its cause, the creator, which we regard ALLEGORICALLY/METAPHYSICALLY as male, relative to us, which is female.

This is the esoteric doctrine behind the Torahs saying G-d created Adam (the concept of masculine) and THAN created Eve (the concept of the feminine). The mind, is anterior, and indeed superior, to the emotions. When a woman stands erect, she on average reaches the upper chest area of a man. Her "brains" or mentality, is emotional. Whereas man rises above the woman. His judgement, and thought is more abstract and more suited for objective decision making. This is why Eve is termed by the bible a 'Ezor' - a helper, to man. As Paradise lost argues, a woman is meant and indeed required to submit to her husband. This is not for the purpose of subjugation, or humilation (this btw is the kabbalistic concept of lilith. when the feminine rebels against the masculine - ie; your philosophy) but for her to give EXPRESSION to the inherent unity and complimentarity in their relationship. The masculine is the root, and cause, and the 'brains',whereas the feminine gives expression, and is passionate and emotive, and therefore sublimates and gives expression to the abstract potential of the masculine. Any man in a relatinship knows what this is like. A woman hones and helps to develop the man in her life. Everyman can see that a woman helps him realize his goals in life. If it werent for her support, and help, and devotion to him, he wouldnt do as well as he could with her.

This relationship is meant to honor the uniqueness of the feminine and masculine. But, nonetheless, there is an order. Masculine precedes feminine. Feminine the effect clings and seeks to give expression to the information and blueprint within the masculine; as the woman takes the seed of a man and gives expression to a new life within her womb.

This is deep doctrine. Its not typical bible thumper christian fundamentalist stuff. This is kabbalah - Jewish mysticism. The inner significance of the bible.

new topics

top topics

join