It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Gallery of Strange Masonic Bedfellows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

by Zen Gardner The world will never make sense until you realize the 'powers that be' are all in on it together. If you're stuck in some right/left or us/them or good guy/bad guy paradigm you'll never get it. No, not everyone being used by the Illuminati are aware of it. Most at the lower levels of power think they're doing good. This is especially true about Freemasonry, which is why they try to keep a 'clean face' with altruistic morals and recruit some of their more popular or recognizable supposedly 'successful' initiates, such as movie stars and captains of industry. However, Freemasonry has been reviled through the ages for its subversive effects on nations and society. As a result, they had to meet in secret and greet and verify each other in a clandestine language, much the way early Christians used the sign of the fish. Hence their hand sign language. Occult? Yes. That's exactly what that word means. Hidden. But we're watching. Let these pictures give you an idea of just how vast the true conspiracy really is. This should really get you 'wondering'. - Zen

______beforeitsnews/story/321/611/A_Gallery_of_Strange_Masonic_Bedfellows.html

Id post the pictures but thats alot of damn pictures and im running short of time so just follow the link above. I think its a very interesting article and does make one pause and wonder about the powers that be in this world. Zen Gardner is a good writer and thinker.
edit on 22-12-2010 by TheCoffinman because: a whoops on my part, quotes.. i forgot.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Zen Gardner is not a mason, therefore he knows nothing about mason, you can close this thread now!

Also, I will throw in some ad hominem, and ask my fellow brothers to come in here so we can talk about pancakes, maple syrup, sweet tea, and charity!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
wow!!! ron paul??!!! and palin. we are soo fkd!!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hmm to me it looks like 90% of those handshakes aren't masonic!
I am not sure tough how accurately you have to place your hand, perhaps the KEY is where you press your thumb!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
ad hominem,

You really like that word dont you

and ask my fellow brothers to come in here...

How do you travel?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Not that I don't think there's an occult mystery school basis behind the Masons. Heck, they pretty much admit that as there's just too much evidence.

But pics like these don't prove much to me because, I don't generally shake hands that way but I find a lot of people want to shake hands that way.

So when they offer their hand in that manner, I respond in kind. If they are Masons do they then think I'm one? Or is there more; like should I tickle the inside of their hand with one of my fingers or something?

Having said that; it's become apparent that it's fairly useless to debate the Masons here, because they wouldn't know anything about a grand occultic plan but only what they've been taught & experience at their meetings.

The Masons here, however, probably do have a secret knowledge of how to make really good pancakes.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So now, handshakes are under suspicion?

I guess the only safe way to handshake is this

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I am not sure tough how accurately you have to place your hand, perhaps the KEY is where you press your thumb!
If the diagram in the post is correct, and I'm not saying that it is (though they do match the illustrations in Duncan's Ritual exactly...), then you are right in saying a majority of the photos do not match any of the diagrams shown.

So there you have it, Schrödinger. A THEORY without PROOF. But the theory falls apart, even using its own sources. What then are we to do with that theory? Any suggestions?
edit on 2010.12.22 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

If the diagram in the post is correct, and I'm not saying that it is (though they do match the illustrations in Duncan's Ritual exactly...), then you are right in saying a majority of the photos do not match any of the diagrams shown.

So there you have it, Schrödinger. A THEORY without PROOF. But the theory falls apart, even using its own sources. What then are we to do with that theory? Any suggestions?
edit on 2010.12.22 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

As they say: GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT

This garbage deserves to be buried and stay buried.

top topics

join