It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons, The Hells Angels and the Catholic Church...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Jkd Up
What do I have to say.... Hmmm... How about you are correct. As well as being a proud Mason, I am a knight as well.. A Knight Who Says Ni!

We are no longwe the Knights Who Say 'Ni'! We now say 'Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing!'.

Oh no!!! I didn't get that memo!!! My top secret fax must be acting up again!!! Thanks for the info!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

Yes, a while back there was a thread which discussed ATS's bias against Freemasons. Things which came out in that thread...

According to ATS forum rule 4)...

Any positive experiences about Freemasonry must be posted in BTS. (Negative experiences may be posted on ATS.)

Source:

4) ...Use the Members Forum of BTS if you wish to relate your personal positive experiences with Freemasonry in a new thread.

According to ATS moderator guidelines (as laid down by SkepticOverlord in the link below), any group of Masons who unanimously disagree with an incorrect statement about Masons are deemed to be 'ganging up' against the OP, and will be disciplined. There is no set limit on how many anti-masons can make blatantly untrue claims. However, if more than two or three masons refute those claims, we should be considered to be a "forum gang" , and such posts should be heavily moderated.

Source

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
reply to post by Jkd Up

Yes, a while back there was a thread which discussed ATS's bias against Freemasons. Things which came out in that thread...

According to ATS forum rule 4)...

Any positive experiences about Freemasonry must be posted in BTS. (Negative experiences may be posted on ATS.)

Source:

4) ...Use the Members Forum of BTS if you wish to relate your personal positive experiences with Freemasonry in a new thread.

According to ATS moderator guidelines (as laid down by SkepticOverlord in the link below), any group of Masons who unanimously disagree with an incorrect statement about Masons are deemed to be 'ganging up' against the OP, and will be disciplined. There is no set limit on how many anti-masons can make blatantly untrue claims. However, if more than two or three masons refute those claims, we should be considered to be a "forum gang" , and such posts should be heavily moderated.

Source

Why is everything getting so restricted here IO mean c'mon. So Do I get an "enhanced pat down" with that too? lol

I think I may just be leaving ATS shortly. I mean isnt the theme of the site Deny Ignorance? Oh wait, I noticed it no longer says that anywhere on the home page. Maybe the Business model had changed.

I loved it when it was simply sharing information and ideas now everyone seems too bias and narrow minded to accept others opinions as just that.... opinions.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentStigma

Keep repeating that, and remain ignorant to the reason this was implemented.

What you are reading was a reaction made because of the actions of some Freemasons on this board.

You aren't persecuted, the rules where implemented, because you where simply ganging up, derailing and riduculing anyone critical of Freemasonry.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
yes okayyyyyyy

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 26/12/2010 by Sauron because: Mod note

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
All right let me help you out here, since well, this conspiracy is lacking in a number of ways.

Let us begin in the year 1943 when a young George H. W. Bush Sr. was flying a top secret mission near the China Coast and his plane crashed killing all of his crew but him.

Adrift at sea clinging to his life vest as he drifted in and out of consciousness, high on a hilltop over looking the ocean at an ancient Catholic Monastery stood another stranded pilot, who had been shot down years before.

Lieutenant Sonny Barger looked at Father Jose Rafael Mazzini the Jesuit Priest who ran the monastery with that questioning look in his eyes. Both knew the waters were tragically shark infested and that the pilot might already be dead.

Was it worth it they both wondered as Father Joe as the locals would call him stepped inside the Monastery to retrieve one of his most prized possessions an old mariner’s pair of binoculars his father Joe Sr. had given him as a boy many years ago in Sicily.

He dusted them off gingerly with the ends of his vestment scarves as if they were the most fragile of fruits and walked back next to Sonny where he slowly focused in on the man bobbing up in down in the heavy waves.

“Is that what I think it is” Father Joe said as he handed the binoculars to Sonny “Look at his hand clinging to the life vest”, Sonny stared and then his jaw dropped open and said “My God Father he’s wearing a Mason’s Ring we must save him!”

Quickly Sonny Barger handed the binoculars back to Father Mazzini as he broke into a full run tearing off his Hells Angels Leather Flight Jacket he had so proudly worn over his first aerial combat missions over China and discarding it as he reached full stride by the end of the cliff before hurling himself off in a swan dive so perfect and determined it would have scored 9.9 by all the judges in Acapulco!

Sonny could hear the Father screaming all the way down in his head long pursuit that seemed to take an eternity “Sharks, sharks, sharks” but Sonny knew no fear, as he sliced deep into the shimmering azure waters and made a bee line for the pilot bobbing above him.

He cursed himself madly for not taking off his heavy leather boots and spurs first but kicked like a mad man racing against a 20 foot great white shark to be the first to reach the man.

He was a Mason! He would die before he let ill befall the unknown stranger.

Sonny beat the Shark to the man grabbed the vest and pulled out his brass knuckles and punched the shark squarely in the nose before grabbing the near lifeless pilot and clutching him in the classic life savers grip and kicking to shore.

Sonny was worried the man was not breathing, but was still warm.

He knew Father Mazzini would know what to do as he ran up the rugged hillside with the lifeless body of the pilot in his arms and laid him gently down on a stone alter outside the tiny church overlooking the sea.

The Father took his pulse as he stared at his Masons Ring and another that simply had a Skull and Bones and 322 on it.

The Father made the sign of the cross and began to make an arcane incantation in Latin while Sonny fell to his knees.

He prayed intently for hours as the Priest waved incense and sprinkled the pilot with a concoction of holy water, herbs and chicken bones.

Finally Sonny felt the hand of the Priest on his head and the commandment to rise and he did as he looked down at the lifeless man reading the name tag on his flight jacket “Bush”…”What does it mean Father?”

We won’t know for a few days, he is dead now, but I have used a rare prayer the same one used on Jesus that will resurrect him in three days, now we must wait.

The kept their vigil for three days and nights until finally the man opened his eyes, confused and disoriented holding his head he looked up to see the familiar vestments of a priest and a said “Joe? Joe Kennedy is that you?” the Father laughed and said no my son, rest now for I have big plans for you and this young man here.

Later as they sat down to have a simple meal of dried native fish and fruits the Priest laid it all out.

My Father back in Sicily founded the Mafia what you know as La Costra Nostra and we grew very rich off of Turkish Heroin but now, now these Asians are trying to take over the trade and are bankrupting us, and we must not let this happen, this is why I brought you back from the dead!

George Bush thought a moment and said “But Father how can I help?”

The Priest looked at him and said “One day you will become a very powerful man, the President of your own nation, but not before becoming Ambassador to China, so there are two things I want you to do” as the Priest continued on, before you become President I want you to take over the OSS by then it will be the CIA and attack the drug trade in South East Asia at it’s source, but at the same time I need you to cultivate the Poppy fields of Afghanistan” George looked at him intently, as the priest continued “Sonny here, will form a club, a motor cycle club of quick curriers who will distribute these drugs for us all over the United States and Canada and Mexico”.

George thought a minute and asked the Priest “How will they get away with that, won’t the Police catch on to it”, the Priest smiled a diabolical smile and said “No, because they will never bathe and they will always have hot chicks with them”! George pondered this and asked “Well how will they get hot chicks if they never bathe?” the Priest said, “I am still working on that one, I am a Priest not God!”…

George said “You said there was one other thing” Yes you must now go inland meet with the Chinese resistance and plan to transfer all American manufacturing to China once you make your own son president!”

George thought a second and said “Why would I want to do that” the Priest smiled and said “Because your fellow Masons and the Church will own all those companies and your profits will be huge”.

Sonny thought a moment and asked “Do I really have to not bathe?” the Priest thought a moment and said “Yes my Son but I will make it up to you and let you put out a contract on Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones”

Sonny said “Why would I want to do that” the Priest smiled and said “Trust me you will the Lord works in mysterious ways”.

And so that’s how it all happened, the diabolical plan between the Masons, Hells Angels, Catholic Church, Skull and Bones 322, and really Hot Chicks came to pass!

Must I make up everything around here?

edit on 26/12/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
At the end of the day its just human nature.. Regardless what people claim to follow.. Choose to call themselves.. There will always be those who do good, those who do evil.. Both are within all of us... And its also within human nature for people to blame their misfortune in life on everything / everyone around them instead of taking responsibility and making the world and their life better.. Must admit did get a laugh picturing a mason on a harley wearing a silly pope hat from the thread title...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

chicken bones? nice
good story.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
how many catholic priests are sitting in jail today or any priest fingered for wrong doing for that matter?

I personally think that masons may be even better than the people in organised religion anyway.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Atlantien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

chicken bones? nice
good story.

Actually Holy Water, Herbs and Chicken Bones otherwise known as good old fashioned Jewish Mother Chicken Soup! Oy Vey!

Yet sadly even those who imagine them selves to be initiates are exposed as profanes in this thread, for as the story goes, it's not the Catholics, the Hells Angels, the Skull and Bones, or the Masons who are the key to power in this and almost every other note worthy conspiracy but...'Really Hot Chicks'!

Now before you laugh and dismiss this, who do you think ends up making the Chicken Soup?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantien
how many catholic priests are sitting in jail today or any priest fingered for wrong doing for that matter?

I personally think that masons may be even better than the people in organised religion anyway.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Atlantien because: (no reason given)

In reality very few Catholic Priests ever end up in jail, and it’s virtually impossible unless they are first defrocked by Rome.

Because of the way the Vatican is set up as a City/State its own Country, Catholic Churches are the equivalent of other nation’s foreign embassies. Each one is literally and legally the sovereign property of Rome which is why they are sometimes used as ‘sanctuaries’ for illegal aliens here in the United States. The U.S. Police have no power to enforce the laws within the Catholic Churches because they are not U.S. Territory.

Like other Foreign Ambassadors of sovereign nations each Priest, Bishop and Cardinal has what is akin to diplomatic immunity as an official representative of Rome and the Vatican.

So unless Rome first defrocks them, they can only be punished by the Vatican in the event that they have broken U.S. Laws.

However what most people don’t know is that not only is our own legal system and laws largely based on the Cannons (Catholic Law) but that in 1898, the Congress did in fact pass a law, that makes NO LAW the U.S. Congress Passes valid without the Vatican’s consent and (specifically the Pope’s) who has the legal authority to overturn any law passed in America not to his liking.

In fact just like in Ancient Rome the entire world including the United States is carved up into Diocese, these are in fact Roman States. Which is why each Catholic Church is part of an arch-Diocese governed by a Cardinal that administers the entire Diocese he governs on behalf of Rome, these Cardinals are the only people with the power to vote on who the Pope is, and once a Pope has been elected he is the highest form of law in the world, as the Pope has held the legal distinction of the Vicar of Christ (God’s legal representative on earth) by universally accepted treaty since the 1100’s.

In fact in the Papal Bulla of 1490 the Pope declared everything west of the Azores and Canaries (all the Americas) to be the property of Rome and then appointed the Kings of Aragon and Spain as the vassals of the Vatican who could administer it.

In reality though most appellate judges would never admit it and certainly none on the Supreme Court would but any appeal of the law in the United States is in fact carefully considered using these: 1. The Great Law penned by William Penn, 2. Crown Law penned by the English Monarch, and 3. Canonical Law penned by the Vatican.

Whether the Masons are affiliated with Rome, and the Vatican is simply a front for Rome is a matter of conjecture that is hotly contested by both the Masons and the Vatican, neither of which could well afford to be tied in with one another, based on the depths of secrets Rome keeps via the governments of the world.

Because our entire Legal System and all oaths made by public officials are to “God” and based on “God” and “God” is legally the Pope the Vicar of Christ, it is all a religious ceremony simply meant to mimic Imperial Rome.

This is why you won’t see many priests ever end up in Jail.

edit on 27/12/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
so basically the church is a law unto themselves and an old boys club that thinks it has the god given right to change gods word and law as they see fit.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantien
so basically the church is a law unto themselves and an old boys club that thinks it has the god given right to change gods word and law as they see fit.

I would liken it more to the Motion Picture Studio that brought you Cecile B Demile's Greatest Story Ever Told.

What you know of God's word whether you can agree or not, has in fact been taught to you via Rome.

In fact they took an obscure dessert God and made a whole believable system of power and governance around it, by persecuting the people who they taught you worshiped that God which are the Jews.

It's basically a brilliantly crafted self supporting story where the lack of evidence is in fact the evidence.

If you really want to understand it all, in how they crafted it to be self supportive without evidence, watch the 1st Terminator Movie where Kyle Reese is interogated in the Los Angeles Police Station as the police shrink marvels at how each element of his story supports the fact that their is absolutely no evidence for the story.

The perfect dellusion.

Rome brought you this story, and in part made it believable by making it some other people's story.

Yet the truth is the Jews has never named their God(s) and likely never will.

What you have is the Pharisees conspiring with Rome to sell the story to the world and build up a whole system of commerce and governance based on faith in this story.

One of the brilliant things is Rome chose the monotheistic concept primarily because the Jews could never agree on what their sole God wanted.

By having just One God it allows for endless arguments and abuses over what that One God wants. Which in fact leaves you free to interpret your own definition of this One God in a way that makes it believable to you, and since the entire system is based on just the existence of this One God however you deign to believe in it and worship it, serves Rome since the whole system is based around and on belief and faith and alegiance to that one God.

In reality Yahweh never existed though their was a Caananite God of Pirates and Theives whose name came very close.

Rome just stole a foreign God and alleged it was so powerful it could do anything, and that the only reason it didn't stop Rome from conquering and exiling the Jews is because the Jews had offended it.

Thus explaining away why this all powerful God let it's own 'chosen' people be driven into exile and enslaved.

Further explaining why this God now favored Rome as Rome became the instrument of it's punishment.

When the pagan Romans failed to embrace the God though the Roman Patricians who had long acquired all the wealth and property in the empire, simply let the Roman's State's borders crumble, stating that now Rome was being punished for not obeying this one God.

That Patrician wealth has been buying and acquiring states and nations ever since and using the concept of One God as a front for the operation in the form of the Vatican.

It doesn't matter to them that you are not Catholic, doesn't matter to them if you hate the Vatican or the Pope, it doesn't even matter to them if you are not Christian, it just matters to them that you believe in the One God in some shape or form that is similiar to the Old and or New Testaments or the Quran.

This is the basis that the whole world wide shared reality is formed off of.

As long as you and the majority of people on the planet believe in the One God Concept then it will always be used to govern the world.

Where Rome get's its power is not just through the ownership of most of the world's real property through contractual relationships, but since it invented the whole religion and the teachings it can debunk them too, and in the process crash all the governments using the monotheistic One God Concept rendering them powerless and unable to govern the people.

In a very odd way the Hell's Angels are tied in with this system since they are playing off the concepts of Heaven and Hell put forth by Rome and the concept of Angels too.

Fascinating huh?

I love this planet, never a dull moment!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
man oh man you better believe it. they a crafty bunch indeed.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

I don't get the whole Mason thing at all. You all have fewer secrets then us witches or even the catholic church. The very low level Masons are the only ones talking in public. Just a bunch of cliquish guys trying to find meaning to their otherwise ordinary lives.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think the masons have a bigger claim to jesus than other religions.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

just like many other organizations,
the lower levels have no clue as to what the very high levels are really doing.

This is the silliest argument that I ever see regarding Masons. If 99% of them are "lower level" (Masons know better) then the bad 1% would be the exception, not the rule, and therefore they would not define "Masonry" as a whole.

In other words, if some small group of Masons have nefarious intentions outside the normal and approved activities of regular Masons, then they are not really Masons are they?

And for those of us Masons, we know that there are not "lower levels." There are 3 Degrees in Freemasonry, and after that everything is corollary. Even our Grand Masters that preside over states only require 3 Degrees of Freemasonry, along with respect of their brethren and a democratic election to the position.

So sorry to dissappoint.

Now, as for the OP....SHAME!......I was all excited to be connected in some way to the Hell's Angels!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Jkd Up

I don't get the whole Mason thing at all. You all have fewer secrets then us witches or even the catholic church. The very low level Masons are the only ones talking in public. Just a bunch of cliquish guys trying to find meaning to their otherwise ordinary lives.

You don't have to get the whole Mason thing. It is true, that due to conspiracy theorists, most of the secrets have been printed, but therein lies the irony of it all... The populus STILL things there is more.

The Lodge and a Coven may in many ways be close to the same thing, a group following a dogma or rules to help with themselves or others, but it is also no differant than a Boy Scout troop... Depending on how simplistic you make the rules or asociations, the more groups will fit into it.

I don't know too many "cliquish" guys... Wereas we like to gather, I am not sure that make us any more "cliquish" than a group of buddies getting together to watch football every weekend.

We are all trying to find meaning. Even you know (as I do) from the green Road that we are looking to gain control or boost ourselves from the use of magick or any other conjuration... Be it in a church setting or Masonic Lodge, Covencraft or any other... We are al looking for something... O why are we doing it?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Now, as for the OP....SHAME!......I was all excited to be connected in some way to the Hell's Angels!

I appologize. As before stated, the title was all advertising... I have a flair for chutzpah.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

just like many other organizations,
the lower levels have no clue as to what the very high levels are really doing.

This is the silliest argument that I ever see regarding Masons. If 99% of them are "lower level" (Masons know better) then the bad 1% would be the exception, not the rule, and therefore they would not define "Masonry" as a whole.

That's like saying that a pot of coffee is just hot water with some color in it, or that rat poison is just a bunch of sugar pills.

In other words, if some small group of Masons have nefarious intentions outside the normal and approved activities of regular Masons, then they are not really Masons are they?

They are, because Masonry is not egalitarian as you are led to believe.

And for those of us Masons, we know that there are not "lower levels." There are 3 Degrees in Freemasonry, and after that everything is corollary. Even our Grand Masters that preside over states only require 3 Degrees of Freemasonry, along with respect of their brethren and a democratic election to the position.

So sorry to dissappoint.

Grand Masters can be kicked out of office by a simple majority vote. In the appendant bodies, there is a hierarchy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join