It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons, The Hells Angels and the Catholic Church...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There... Now that I have your attention.

The continuious bickering that the holier-than-thou poeple love to tout about Masons being subversive and satanists use to be quite ammusing. As a matter of fact, before and soon after I was allowed into the secrets of Masonry, I was amazed to see all the bs that is spewed forth about Masons and Masonry... But now, as quickly as the novelty of it all has begun, I have tired from it. I am proud to say that I am a Mason. I feel good that I help other Masons and have the ability to impact the lives of others through the charity we proform. I have been to a number of Mason's funeral and never once seen someone upset at our presance.

Are all Masons great and just people... All that I have met. I am not saying that all are, but hey... There are a few Catholics and Christians who have done very bad things... Just look in your local jails...

There could be a few Masons that do things against the law... True.

There could be a few members of the Hells Angels that do bad things... True.

There more than likely will be a person in church who have/will done bad things and broken laws... True.

Figure for yourself... The number of Catholic and Christian people in jail... Versus the Masons... There's a heck of a differance there. And if you say that it's because we operate under a differant law than you all you know your lying and should brush your teeth for spewing that junk...

Nuff said!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I was hoping for some kickass conspiracy involving the three groups.

But you make a good point. Of course you will still have people coming in here to say that you don't know how evil the "upper-leve" Masons are, that the "lower-levels" have no idea what is really going on.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Sorry... It was an advertising ploy

Of course they will... But there is only one more level I can go... It can't be that big a differance. Besides, if it were true... I'd make sure they knew I was in control of their lives.... All the newspaper headline would say "JKd UP" at the same time...

edit on 22-12-2010 by Jkd Up because: More content

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You're obviously not proud to be a Mason. If you were, you would not b!tch about those whining about your club's secrets. People with secrets will get other people to claim you're satanic or whatever b.c you have something they don't know, even what you know is nothing. Honestly, who gives a crap about the Masons and their secrets? With all the different, more powerful organizations in the world, the Masons may just well be quite irrelevant. The C.I.A. is the only exclusive club I want to know about.

If the Masons had no secrets, no one would be interested. You should feel so lucky that you have secrets.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Bah I came in here with the sole intention of raising hell, thinking you were trying to link my buddies to the church :p

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
There are a few Catholics and Christians who have

Catholics ARE Christians. No need to separate them out from under the Christian umbrella.
I'm glad you are a happy Mason. But as a previous poster said ... just like many other organizations,
the lower levels have no clue as to what the very high levels are really doing.

Anyways .. enjoy your fraternal group. Go forth and do charitable things ...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Merci!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Bah I came in here with the sole intention of raising hell, thinking you were trying to link my buddies to the church :p

Nah Bro! Support the 81 jail house crew!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This thread have been reported, it is clearly a commercial for Freemasonry!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

What!?
Are you really that silly? The post makes some valid points, the guys proud to be a Mason and so he should be

Only an Anti-Mason moron would post such tripe to suggest this is in any way trolling

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

What!?
Are you really that silly? The post makes some valid points, the guys proud to be a Mason and so he should be

Only an Anti-Mason moron would post such tripe to suggest this is in any way trolling

Thank you for your support!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What!?

So I am a silly moron? Thank you for that ad hominem!

I am referring you to the NEW GUIDELINES for the secret society forum, article 4.

4) No general threads about Freemasonry will be tolerated on ATS. Use the Members Forum of BTS if you wish to relate your personal positive experiences with Freemasonry in a new thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Go and invidulate your "Laws" on one of the many other threads that dont follow "The Rules".
Maybe if you start now you could clear up ATS in, hmm i dont know 4-5 years....
Let poeple have their say, Otherwise your no better than sombody Oppressing free speech.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger

What!?

So I am a silly moron? Thank you for that ad hominem!

I am referring you to the NEW GUIDELINES for the secret society forum, article 4.

4) No general threads about Freemasonry will be tolerated on ATS. Use the Members Forum of BTS if you wish to relate your personal positive experiences with Freemasonry in a new thread.

This was simply a statement about how everyone tries to demonize the masons and that there are good and bad people from every group. If you don't like it don't read it, there are mods that will determine if it is against the rules or not.

Besides there are plenty of General Christian,Catholic,Muslim threads on there I never seen you post there saying you have reported said thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I was hoping for some kickass conspiracy involving the three groups.

Well the post is misleading to the title, yet the title is not misleading to the truth. I opened this post thinking someone knew what I do and was looking forward to seeing it exposed .There is a conspiracy involving these three groups .All three are interconnected and I have mentioned before .

First take a look at the Knights Templar =
1 Organised military ,
2 Inittiation and rituals ( acts of humility [hazzing] and loyalty , inittiation through the ranks)
3 Horse cavelry
4 Rank
5 Bearded
6 Chapters , just like churches , modern masonry

Bikers =
1 Organised millitants
2 Inittiation and rituals ( acts of humility [hazzing] and loyalty, inittiation through the ranks)
3 Iron horse cavelry (self explanitory)
4 Rank ( prospect , nom , sargent of arms , president etc[only high ranks are allowed beards] )
5 Bearded (self explanatory)
6 Chapters just like Churches and modern Masonry

I have photos taken in a Nordic Catholic Church of a sculpture of a winged skull , this is the patch (logo, mottif) worn on the Hells Angels back .If you are able to get close enough to a high ranking biker , you will notice a anagram on their vests S.M.O.T.J the Soveriegn Millitary Order of the Temple of Jerusalem , amougnst other Nordic/Germanic symbols .What does the swaztika and the maltese cross (Knights of Malta) have to do with a bunch of American good old boys ? .
There are many Nordic themes revolving around the Biker culture , Odin's warriors , Black Ulans etc. Did you know that the Nordic Monarchy has the power to appoint or disrobe a Pope .

The Biker culture is the dirty millitary arm of the modern Templars , working with Jesuits, Police , Goverment and groups such as the C.I.A . As drug distributors ,and assasins ( conveniantly looks like simple murder , when performed by this class, case closed ).Noms and prospects are expected to do time for crimes they personally never committed for the protection of their chapter . I could go much deeper , but don't have interest or time .I have personally wittnessed bikers freely walking around in the back offices of police departments , criminal investigation branch offices and basements .I have seen a bike chapter president step off his bike and give it to a Lebonese 32nd degree Mason .

So OP what say you ? You have no knowledge of freemasonry or what you are involved in.

edit on 22-12-2010 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2010 by 13th Zodiac because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

What do I have to say.... Hmmm... How about you are correct. As well as being a proud Mason, I am a knight as well.. A Knight Who Says Ni!

Symbolism is ment to be enterpited. How you do it may not be how I do... Thats the beauty of art and symbolism...

As far as a connection, I have known plenty of 81s... Even proud to say I have been a known associate... I highly doubt that they have a hive mind who is looking into occult symbols and using it to run their motorcycle club. Sorry... Just don't see it happen.

Why not make sure you complete your list of things with Para-military style groupings by inclusing the AWANA and your local ROTC program...
edit on 23-12-2010 by Jkd Up because: Spelling... Spelling... Spelling...

edit on 23-12-2010 by Jkd Up because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
What do I have to say.... Hmmm... How about you are correct. As well as being a proud Mason, I am a knight as well.. A Knight Who Says Ni!

We are no longwe the Knights Who Say 'Ni'! We now say 'Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing!'.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentStigma

Evidently, it is alright for them to blast Masonry and contnuiously spew forth their rhetoric, but if you have a valid point they cannot answer to... They'll shut the thread down...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join