It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked reports reveal US threatened EU to accept GMOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hey everybody, it's CRAIG ROBERTS STAPLETON, the US Ambassador to France. It appears he supports GMOs so much that he had threatened EU with retaliation if they didn't accept GMO foods. Just thought I would let the world know who this guy is, and what he did years ago. Thought you also might like to know what kind of person this guy is. We wouldn't want any hidden agendas, now would we?

This is apparently from leaked reports. Snipet from the naturalnews.com article.

"(NaturalNews) The European Union (EU) has been largely resistant to adopting genetically-modified organisms (GMO), and rightly so considering their threat to human health and to the environment. But recently-released leaked cables have revealed that Bush Administration-appointed, former U.S. Ambassador to France Craig Roberts Stapleton threatened the EU with retaliation years ago if it did not comply with the interests of U.S. biotechnology giants like Monsanto."

www.naturalnews.com...

Troy

edit on 22-12-2010 by cybertroy because: Oops, forgot to add the link

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just proving yet again that the US are the bully of the world.

Starred and flagged!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yeah, it's terrible. And, I love the USA. But, I don't like what some of our leaders are doing.

This is one of the things I know to do, to improve our situation. We've got to expose the people responsible for corruption. I know it probably eats them up to get exposed, when they thought they were being secretive. If we can point to an exact name or names, I'm sure it's more effective.

This is a global problem now with Monsanto, I say we stand together. How about a massive global petition saying, we don't want GMO's in our food?

I wanna give a high-five to EU for doing the right thing, and saying NO to GMOs.

Troy
edit on 23-12-2010 by cybertroy because: Hey, I needed to add stuff

join