It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YET, more PROOF that Global Climate Disruption is REAL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You heard it here first, the weather and climate change is real! May just not fit the narrative of the Global Climate Change theorists though.

Australia has snow in summer, but Greenland is warm.

Do you not LOVE the way the government and the weather FREAKS address the issues?

Everything is related to man, are they just a bunch of narcissists?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Climate change is always happening, but in normal cycles. AGW crowd exploited those cycles, and i laugh that a rothchild tried to sell it too.

Shows the rothchilds are not gods, but just satanists.
edit on 22-12-2010 by andyhello23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by andyhello23
Climate change is always happening, but in normal cycles. AGW crowd exploited those cycles, and i laugh that a rothchild tried to sell it too.

Shows the rothchilds are not gods, but just satanists.
edit on 22-12-2010 by andyhello23 because: (no reason given)

good saying .....even nature can be returned to an profit buizniss .....

yes climate goes extreme last years and rising....but diddend the maya\s and other agient civilications predicted it yet?....

clue... money stands for ignorance ! .....but the gov's prepare themselfs secretly...creating seed-bank ect ect

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm all for treating our planet better, I think it's certainly needed, but I highly disagree with the system set up to combat these problems. Wall St. gets to create more commodities to capitalize on and private corporations once again have money funneled to them through our terrific governments. I have to give up more of my liberties for government intrusion into my private life, while MNCs will make billions.

The Earth does go through drastic changes, all by its little self. So to say that this is conclusively a man made problem would be ignoring history, and the multitude of other scientists who disagree that we are having as large an impact as is being channeled through the fear mongering, contrary to what Al Gore has to say. In short, we can't be sure that this is purely caused by us, as the Earth has been much hotter in the last thousand years, and we had an Ice Age in the not so distant past, especially in respect to the time frame of a planet. These changing weather patterns all occurred before the industrial revolution, without human interference.

I need a better plan of action to get behind any piece of legislation. Pollution should certainly be curbed and we, as humans, need to treat the Earth better, but at no time should anyone support what is coming from the politicians' mouths.
edit on 22-12-2010 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
You heard it here first, the weather and climate change is real! May just not fit the narrative of the Global Climate Change theorists though.

Australia has snow in summer, but Greenland is warm.

Do you not LOVE the way the government and the weather FREAKS address the issues?

Everything is related to man, are they just a bunch of narcissists?

So THAT's the name for it now?
Not Global Warming...
Not Climate Change...
Now its Climate Disruption?!?

How about just calling it 'the weather'. And guess what... weather changes, is unpredictable, and has extremes.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

HEYYYYYYY!

If you do not follow the Church of Climatology

My site and the article #2 on google by the way you are a heretic!

And you know what happens to heretics right?

edit on 22-12-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Climate change is 100% natural,
It's when man decides he can alter it...fix it.
That's when serious problems begin.
Some winter's are more extreme or milder than others, some summer's
are hotter or cooler than others. I think it has something
to do with the "SUN",and the tilt of the earth, or it is simply
time for our climate to change.happens all the time.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Global warming isn't always a bad thing IMO:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d170a6daf058.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Some have Theorized that TPTB might be using Chemtrail Cloud Seeding to somehow effect Weather Patterns . There is also the Speculation that the U.S. H.A.R.P. Program might have something to do with Instances of Unusual Weather . Take your Pick .....

edit on 22-12-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
duh

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Probably a bit sensationalist in the title, because when one thinks of Australia, they think warm and sunny.

Not where it was said to be snowing though, Mount Hotham, Australia's second highest snow resort.

Average summer temps are lucky to get above 16°C.

Also seems that 1995 was much colder than 2011, several records were broken, including lowest maximum temperature on March 31st with 0.6°C

www.weatherzone.com.au...

new topics

top topics

join